Tomac

dboivin
8/15/2018 2:53pm
TDeath21 wrote:
I think it’s extremely lame that he has said the following things and then done the subsequent actions: These aren’t going to be direct quotes but...
I think it’s extremely lame that he has said the following things and then done the subsequent actions:

These aren’t going to be direct quotes but he did say these things in some form, I just don’t know the exact way he said it.

1: “I need to stay focused on the series here in the United States. Our series is long and grueling as it is.”

2: “Our series is a meat grinder here and I don’t want to extend our season into mid October with more races.”

Despite number 1, he chose to race both USGPs right up until the MXoN. Races that were essentially meaningless to him. Races that added to the grueling schedule and were not part of the US series. And don’t tell me he was contracted to do so. He chose to sign that contract. If he’d have told Kawi he didn’t want to do those GPs, they’d have said okay.

Despite number 2, he’s doing just that here this year. He’s unnecessarily extending his season into mid October. Why is it all the sudden different now? Sounds to me like he either wants to be the hometown hero or he just didn’t want to ride the European tracks.

Oh wait maybe it’s the travel to Europe that bothered him and he didn’t want to do? Well ... the distance between Glen Helen and Charlotte is roughly 2,409 miles. If we are to assume he started that journey in California (almost a certainty) we can double that number for his travel distance with the two USGPs. That’s 4,818 unnecessary miles traveled after his long and grueling SX/MX season. Plus about an extra 3 hours of race time on MX tracks. A trans-Atlantic flight is roughly 3,500 miles of travel. Give or take a few hundred based on how far you go. The MXon adds an extra hour and a half to the racing time during the season. And yes I know that journey would also probably start in Colorado or California for Tomac, so you can probably add 2,000 as a conservative estimate to that 3,500 number. That makes it a minimum of 5,500 Miles for those who are counting. Point still stands though that the overall travel wouldn’t be a huge massive difference.

Now this year he’s saying it’s an honor to be there and he can’t wait to represent his country. Hmm ... track record says otherwise.

I’d rather he just be honest (like he’s actually done in several interviews after the races throughout his career) and say he just didn’t want to travel to Europe and that he just wants to stay in the US. I still wouldn’t like it and neither would a lot of people. But hey, at least then there aren’t massive holes in your reasoning. You race the races here in the US, whether it be MEC, SX, MX, USGP, etc. and you go on your merry way.

I know many people on this forum would never miss an opportunity to represent Team USA. Some can say it’s easy to say sitting behind a keyboard, but I know it’s the truth. Several top pros feel the same way. Carmichael and Barcia fit this bill, as do most top GP riders. And several others do too that just aren’t quite on that top tier level and therefore don’t ever get the opportunity.

Really all I’m saying is that Tomac’s excuses and reasonings for opting out don’t hold water. They just don’t. Now all the sudden when it’s on home soil he’s ready to go. We will see what he decides to do next year. That will be a big indicator. Am I happy he’s on the team this year? Well yeah because he gives my country the best chance to win. I wish he were on it every year. Even though he’s a fellow countryman and I’ll be cheering for him, it’s still okay for me to point out the flaws in his reasonings for skipping this event. Like I said, there were a lot of angles he could have taken as his reasonings for not going. He chose reasons that can be easily disputed with just a little bit of thought.
you need to get out of the house more.

these riders owe you or me...nothing. if they show up and ride they show up and ride. its their life, not yours. if they want to ride, they will. tomac wants to ride this time around, and he is. stfu an sit down. enjoy the show.
joshflo
8/15/2018 4:23pm
maybe he can , but he never did ...he didnt win any moto ... the winner takes the flag first , not the dude who did...
maybe he can , but he never did ...he didnt win any moto ... the winner takes the flag first , not the dude who did a fast lap and crashed the laps before and after ...
since when are crashes and bad starts not a part of moto ?? dont use it when it suits you
Isn't Tomac 5 for 6 in MXGP motos? Something like that. Keep talking though.
SCR wrote:
Loots doesn't recognize wins on US soil. Not even a USGP. Unless of course Jeffery won it. If Tomac beats Jeffery at Red Bud it won't...
Loots doesn't recognize wins on US soil. Not even a USGP. Unless of course Jeffery won it.
If Tomac beats Jeffery at Red Bud it won't count because home track and all that. If he wins next year in Jeffries sandbox Loots will probably go on about, one race doesn't prove anything.
I don’t know why you guys even bother arguing with him still. Pretty obvious he’s the biggest herlings fanboy on planet earth...and has a weird fetish with winky faces
8/15/2018 6:38pm
As long as Tomac exudes the personality of a serial killer he will struggle with a fan base
mxb2
8/15/2018 6:42pm
Herlings goes 3-0 at RedBud , wins quali and both moto's ...there wont be any doubts . USA wins MXON ... so congrats , about time...
Herlings goes 3-0 at RedBud , wins quali and both moto's ...there wont be any doubts .

USA wins MXON ... so congrats , about time Wink
Donovan759 wrote:
Lol. I remember 2007 quite vividly. Everyone was saying the same thing about Cairoli. MXoN came and US fans lined the track with signs that said...
Lol. I remember 2007 quite vividly. Everyone was saying the same thing about Cairoli. MXoN came and US fans lined the track with signs that said Cairoli Who?... We all know how that turned out.

I hope Herlings doesn't disappoint you too much.

I would hate to see your avatar turn into a picture of your head with a really small mouth on it.
could happen ..who knows , Tomac wins all 3 and Herlings has to settle for second but times have changed Carmichael doesnt race anymore , RV...
could happen ..who knows , Tomac wins all 3 and Herlings has to settle for second but times have changed
Carmichael doesnt race anymore , RV is gone and levels are pretty even these days.
Back in the days all moto's were won by US riders ..
those days are gone , even on hometracks in USA i dont see it happen at the moment. Just look at past 5 years Wink

We dont know until they race and see how these 2 compare , as in their series they are just a level above

but as a dutchie i hope Herlings smokes the rest of the world

lets hope they both make it and stay healthy .. all of them as its already a bummer we need to miss Marvin and Gajser
Both herlings and tomac are bad azz. Let it play out. I am a fan of both.

The Shop

NateDawg
8/15/2018 9:43pm
Facts are facts.
fact is you just left out the other half of results of Tomac against MXGP riders :laugh: Keep talking though question was , will he race...
fact is you just left out the other half of results of Tomac against MXGP riders Laughing

Keep talking though

question was , will he race next years MXON in Assen ?
jeffro503 wrote:
Well Richard ...now the race this year will be on a proper " dirt " track..... we'll see how they stack up against each other. I...
Well Richard ...now the race this year will be on a proper " dirt " track..... we'll see how they stack up against each other. I see what Herlings has done over in the GP's.....but so far over here , Eli has been doing the same.

I seriously think some people don't quite understand the shear speed Eli is carrying right now. All you have to do is ask Marv and Kenny. And we know how well those guys did in Europe , and in the years after here in the US. Seems as Eli just keeps getting faster and faster. I also think a LOT of people are going to be eating crow after the MXoN's.
Eli is toying with riders that went toe to toe with Herlings yet these guys act like Tomac doesn't stand a chance... If Herlings is faster than him, it is by a very small amount.
NateDawg
8/15/2018 9:51pm
its not about chest pounding ... its about Tomac only wanting to race at USA tracks as he has a good record at home but on...
its not about chest pounding ... its about Tomac only wanting to race at USA tracks as he has a good record at home but on Euro tracks his record sucks

Tomac didnt race last MXON's ... now its on hometrack and he turns around 180 degrees ... from a meaningless race with unlucky schedule its now the most important race of the year for god and country ... LOL .... MEC is still there , championship is still the same .. His interview was just stunning if you remember he pulled out and why ..

if Herlings wins ? you think he will be lining up next years at Assen ?
If tomac wins ? you think he will be lining up at Assen ?

Has it ever crossed your mind that Tomac is showing up this year to shut people like you the fuck up? All he's heard about is Herlings at Iron Man and I sincerely believe he has a point he wants to prove about it. We'll see what happens, but you might want to prepare yourself for a big serving of crow.
TDeath21
8/15/2018 9:54pm
TDeath21 wrote:
I think it’s extremely lame that he has said the following things and then done the subsequent actions: These aren’t going to be direct quotes but...
I think it’s extremely lame that he has said the following things and then done the subsequent actions:

These aren’t going to be direct quotes but he did say these things in some form, I just don’t know the exact way he said it.

1: “I need to stay focused on the series here in the United States. Our series is long and grueling as it is.”

2: “Our series is a meat grinder here and I don’t want to extend our season into mid October with more races.”

Despite number 1, he chose to race both USGPs right up until the MXoN. Races that were essentially meaningless to him. Races that added to the grueling schedule and were not part of the US series. And don’t tell me he was contracted to do so. He chose to sign that contract. If he’d have told Kawi he didn’t want to do those GPs, they’d have said okay.

Despite number 2, he’s doing just that here this year. He’s unnecessarily extending his season into mid October. Why is it all the sudden different now? Sounds to me like he either wants to be the hometown hero or he just didn’t want to ride the European tracks.

Oh wait maybe it’s the travel to Europe that bothered him and he didn’t want to do? Well ... the distance between Glen Helen and Charlotte is roughly 2,409 miles. If we are to assume he started that journey in California (almost a certainty) we can double that number for his travel distance with the two USGPs. That’s 4,818 unnecessary miles traveled after his long and grueling SX/MX season. Plus about an extra 3 hours of race time on MX tracks. A trans-Atlantic flight is roughly 3,500 miles of travel. Give or take a few hundred based on how far you go. The MXon adds an extra hour and a half to the racing time during the season. And yes I know that journey would also probably start in Colorado or California for Tomac, so you can probably add 2,000 as a conservative estimate to that 3,500 number. That makes it a minimum of 5,500 Miles for those who are counting. Point still stands though that the overall travel wouldn’t be a huge massive difference.

Now this year he’s saying it’s an honor to be there and he can’t wait to represent his country. Hmm ... track record says otherwise.

I’d rather he just be honest (like he’s actually done in several interviews after the races throughout his career) and say he just didn’t want to travel to Europe and that he just wants to stay in the US. I still wouldn’t like it and neither would a lot of people. But hey, at least then there aren’t massive holes in your reasoning. You race the races here in the US, whether it be MEC, SX, MX, USGP, etc. and you go on your merry way.

I know many people on this forum would never miss an opportunity to represent Team USA. Some can say it’s easy to say sitting behind a keyboard, but I know it’s the truth. Several top pros feel the same way. Carmichael and Barcia fit this bill, as do most top GP riders. And several others do too that just aren’t quite on that top tier level and therefore don’t ever get the opportunity.

Really all I’m saying is that Tomac’s excuses and reasonings for opting out don’t hold water. They just don’t. Now all the sudden when it’s on home soil he’s ready to go. We will see what he decides to do next year. That will be a big indicator. Am I happy he’s on the team this year? Well yeah because he gives my country the best chance to win. I wish he were on it every year. Even though he’s a fellow countryman and I’ll be cheering for him, it’s still okay for me to point out the flaws in his reasonings for skipping this event. Like I said, there were a lot of angles he could have taken as his reasonings for not going. He chose reasons that can be easily disputed with just a little bit of thought.
dboivin wrote:
you need to get out of the house more. these riders owe you or me...nothing. if they show up and ride they show up and ride...

these riders owe you or me...nothing. if they show up and ride they show up and ride. its their life, not yours. if they want to ride, they will. tomac wants to ride this time around, and he is. stfu an sit down. enjoy the show.
I never said they owe you or me anything. That’s a whole different argument.

Your post makes no sense at all.

This is a motocross website. We are in the forum section. The whole purpose of a forum is to discuss events of the sport. When a top tier rider like Tomac decides why or why not to ride the MXoN, which is the biggest race of the year, that’s going to be news that we talk about.

It’s not about him owing you or me anything, so I’m not sure where that came from. When you tell me to shut the fuck up because I decided to point out his flawed reasoning, it really makes no sense. If everyone shut the fuck up and didn’t talk about the current news of the sport, this forum section would go away pretty fast.

Next time you decide to post such a pathetic generic response to someone’s post, you could at least put a little bit of thought into it.
NateDawg
8/15/2018 9:58pm
TDeath21 wrote:
I never said they owe you or me anything. That’s a whole different argument. Your post makes no sense at all. This is a motocross website...

This is a motocross website. We are in the forum section. The whole purpose of a forum is to discuss events of the sport. When a top tier rider like Tomac decides why or why not to ride the MXoN, which is the biggest race of the year, that’s going to be news that we talk about.

It’s not about him owing you or me anything, so I’m not sure where that came from. When you tell me to shut the fuck up because I decided to point out his flawed reasoning, it really makes no sense. If everyone shut the fuck up and didn’t talk about the current news of the sport, this forum section would go away pretty fast.

Next time you decide to post such a pathetic generic response to someone’s post, you could at least put a little bit of thought into it.
"Biggest race of the year". Lol, yea? What's the payout? Where's Marvin and Gasjer? Biggest race my ass.

You have to admit you take this shit a little too seriously sometimes. Eli doesn't owe you or the USA team anything and his decisions don't affect your life in any way.
dboivin
8/15/2018 10:06pm
TDeath21 wrote:

dboivin wrote:
you need to get out of the house more. these riders owe you or me...nothing. if they show up and ride they show up and ride...

TDeath21 wrote:
I never said they owe you or me anything. That’s a whole different argument. Your post makes no sense at all. This is a motocross website...

you are acting like Eli owes us to show up and him passing on last year is the worst thing in the world. He has a life outside of moto just like everyone on here. He was pre-contracted to ride way more races last year than anyone...he passed on MXON...get the fuck over it.
TDeath21
8/15/2018 10:08pm
TDeath21 wrote:

NateDawg wrote:
"Biggest race of the year". Lol, yea? What's the payout? Where's Marvin and Gasjer? Biggest race my ass. You have to admit you take this shit...
"Biggest race of the year". Lol, yea? What's the payout? Where's Marvin and Gasjer? Biggest race my ass.

You have to admit you take this shit a little too seriously sometimes. Eli doesn't owe you or the USA team anything and his decisions don't affect your life in any way.
I have no idea who Gasjer is honestly. Can you help me out? I don’t know anyone that races MX with that last name.

But anyway, if you’re talking about Gajser, he’s not going to be there and unfortunately neither is Musquin. It’s sad. But it is what it is. Despite their absence, it’s still the biggest race of the year. It’s the only time we ever get to see the likes of Herlings, Cairoli, Tomac, Barcia, Roczen, etc. etc. on the track at the same time. Sad but true that that’s the way our sport is. Herlings and Villopoto, two of this era’s best riders, only got to compete against each other once. One time. And it was at the MXoN. Yeah I’d say that makes this race pretty huge.

I don’t take it seriously. It’s a forum where we discuss our MX opinions. That’s it.
8/15/2018 10:11pm
I wish i could understand why everyone hates TOMAC so much. seems to me like the guy is a class act and a hell of a racer. dont get it. as soon as his name is brought up people flip out. i must have missed the memo.
TDeath21
8/15/2018 10:14pm
dboivin wrote:

TDeath21 wrote:

dboivin wrote:
you are acting like Eli owes us to show up and him passing on last year is the worst thing in the world. He has a...
you are acting like Eli owes us to show up and him passing on last year is the worst thing in the world. He has a life outside of moto just like everyone on here. He was pre-contracted to ride way more races last year than anyone...he passed on MXON...get the fuck over it.
All I’ve done is use Tomac’s own words to point out that his reasonings for not going don’t hold water. He could have used several other excuses. But he chose ones that are easily disputed. So that’s what I’m doing here. Disputing his claims. It’s not that hard to figure it out. However, in your mind, you feel like I can’t “get the fuck over it”.
NateDawg
8/15/2018 10:23pm
TDeath21 wrote:

NateDawg wrote:
"Biggest race of the year". Lol, yea? What's the payout? Where's Marvin and Gasjer? Biggest race my ass. You have to admit you take this shit...

TDeath21 wrote:
I have no idea who Gasjer is honestly. Can you help me out? I don’t know anyone that races MX with that last name. But anyway...
I have no idea who Gasjer is honestly. Can you help me out? I don’t know anyone that races MX with that last name.

But anyway, if you’re talking about Gajser, he’s not going to be there and unfortunately neither is Musquin. It’s sad. But it is what it is. Despite their absence, it’s still the biggest race of the year. It’s the only time we ever get to see the likes of Herlings, Cairoli, Tomac, Barcia, Roczen, etc. etc. on the track at the same time. Sad but true that that’s the way our sport is. Herlings and Villopoto, two of this era’s best riders, only got to compete against each other once. One time. And it was at the MXoN. Yeah I’d say that makes this race pretty huge.

I don’t take it seriously. It’s a forum where we discuss our MX opinions. That’s it.
Devoting an entire paragraph to a misspelling is the definition of taking shit too seriously. Get a life.
NateDawg
8/15/2018 10:25pm
I wish i could understand why everyone hates TOMAC so much. seems to me like the guy is a class act and a hell of a...
I wish i could understand why everyone hates TOMAC so much. seems to me like the guy is a class act and a hell of a racer. dont get it. as soon as his name is brought up people flip out. i must have missed the memo.
He's laid back and likes to stay out of the spotlight. Most people on this forum are uptight fanboys who love drama more than racing. It's not a good mix.
TDeath21
8/15/2018 10:29pm
NateDawg wrote:

TDeath21 wrote:
I have no idea who Gasjer is honestly. Can you help me out? I don’t know anyone that races MX with that last name. But anyway...

NateDawg wrote:
Devoting an entire paragraph to a misspelling is the definition of taking shit too seriously. Get a life.
Yeah those three sentences really took a lot of devotion and time out of my life. Lighten up a bit. You’re taking this way too seriously.
jeffro503
8/15/2018 10:38pm
I wish i could understand why everyone hates TOMAC so much. seems to me like the guy is a class act and a hell of a...
I gotta agree with this. I don't get any of the negativity towards any rider when they skip this race. A bunch of rider's have skipped it over the years. Some of the sport's greatest racers of all time have skipped it.
8/15/2018 10:55pm
TDeath21 wrote:
All I’ve done is use Tomac’s own words to point out that his reasonings for not going don’t hold water. He could have used several other...
All I’ve done is use Tomac’s own words to point out that his reasonings for not going don’t hold water. He could have used several other excuses. But he chose ones that are easily disputed. So that’s what I’m doing here. Disputing his claims. It’s not that hard to figure it out. However, in your mind, you feel like I can’t “get the fuck over it”.
His excuses don't have to hold water, it's his decision. There's a reason they ask the riders and it's not just some responsibility placed on them. You honestly just look pathetic complaining about it, especially when you bring up Villopoto which was 5 years ago Blink .
SCR
8/15/2018 11:06pm
NateDawg wrote:

TDeath21 wrote:

NateDawg wrote:
That's nothing. Go back to page one and revisit the comittment that went into a 200 word hypothetical travel schedule with mileage and everything all to apparently provide the evidence that Tomacs reason for not going was a deceitful lie .

8/16/2018 9:22am Edited Date/Time 8/16/2018 9:39am
its not about chest pounding ... its about Tomac only wanting to race at USA tracks as he has a good record at home but on...
its not about chest pounding ... its about Tomac only wanting to race at USA tracks as he has a good record at home but on Euro tracks his record sucks

Tomac didnt race last MXON's ... now its on hometrack and he turns around 180 degrees ... from a meaningless race with unlucky schedule its now the most important race of the year for god and country ... LOL .... MEC is still there , championship is still the same .. His interview was just stunning if you remember he pulled out and why ..

if Herlings wins ? you think he will be lining up next years at Assen ?
If tomac wins ? you think he will be lining up at Assen ?

NateDawg wrote:
Has it ever crossed your mind that Tomac is showing up this year to shut people like you the fuck up? All he's heard about is...
Has it ever crossed your mind that Tomac is showing up this year to shut people like you the fuck up? All he's heard about is Herlings at Iron Man and I sincerely believe he has a point he wants to prove about it. We'll see what happens, but you might want to prepare yourself for a big serving of crow.
he is showing up to shut people down ?? ow boy and he retires if Herlings wins?

dude keep bashing on MXGP and its riders on every possible topic ...

youre by far the biggest Troll around these days ...

maybe start watching some MXGP so you know what youre talking about as some of your comments are hilarious and show you dont know much about MXGP ... you act like you do , your comments say you dont
akillerwombat
8/16/2018 9:37am Edited Date/Time 8/16/2018 9:38am
he is showing up to shut people down ?? ow boy and he retires if Herlings wins? dude keep bashing on MXGP and its riders on...
he is showing up to shut people down ?? ow boy and he retires if Herlings wins?

dude keep bashing on MXGP and its riders on every possible topic ...

youre by far the biggest Troll around these days ...

maybe start watching some MXGP so you know what youre talking about as some of your comments are hilarious and show you dont know much about MXGP ... you act like you do , your comments say you dont
What's the point of showing up if you're not trying to win (aside from being Ronnie Mac)?

I don't think he's knocking MXGP riders at all, just saying Tomac has put up with a lot of shit and might be using this as an opportunity to take a swing at correcting some people opinions about him.

Calm down.
early
Fantasy
2231st
8/16/2018 9:44am
Hate is in style, unfortunately
8/16/2018 9:51am
mx 219 wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't race it next year or years after. These guys race a ton, on top of that some of them...
I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't race it next year or years after. These guys race a ton, on top of that some of them train like crazy, and don't get a lof of off weekends.

Me personally, I would probably go every year selected to represent my country; However, with racing the MEC and having the GP races that he was I believe contractually obligated to the past few years I don't totally blame him for not going. He has to have some time off in September/October before getting back to the grind.
next years MXON is in Assen ..deep sand , would surprise me if Tomac lines up and battle Herlings on a proper sand track ..
jeffro503 wrote:
Every time I see this...I scratch my head. Wouldn't we want a more even track surface to equal things out......you know , like dirt? Of course...
Every time I see this...I scratch my head. Wouldn't we want a more even track surface to equal things out......you know , like dirt?

Of course our guys struggle in the sand...
We have no sand tracks here like Assen and Lommel. Great way to pound your chest , when our guys can't even practice the type of terrain...

I'm in your camp on this one, sand is for beaches not motocross tracks.

Oh, and yes, I can't ride sand
8/16/2018 10:45am
IF he does, Herling's will most likely beat him. Everyone knows that. A standard dirt track is where we have not seen them really face off...
IF he does, Herling's will most likely beat him. Everyone knows that. A standard dirt track is where we have not seen them really face off head to head. Which is why Red Bud is going to be a treat.
your reply on that deleted topic was just sad ....really sad and more like a desparate attempt to make Tomac look better , to compare his MXON results to Herlings when he was injured at the start of his 450 career ... dude , come on Sick
8/16/2018 10:48am
IF he does, Herling's will most likely beat him. Everyone knows that. A standard dirt track is where we have not seen them really face off...
IF he does, Herling's will most likely beat him. Everyone knows that. A standard dirt track is where we have not seen them really face off head to head. Which is why Red Bud is going to be a treat.
your reply on that deleted topic was just sad ....really sad and more like a desparate attempt to make Tomac look better , to compare his...
your reply on that deleted topic was just sad ....really sad and more like a desparate attempt to make Tomac look better , to compare his MXON results to Herlings when he was injured at the start of his 450 career ... dude , come on Sick
Herlings said himself after about round 3 that it was not the injury, just adapting.

He didn't get good results until what round 7?

Tomac's 5-3 look's amazing compared to Herling's 450 first 7-8 races?

Sorry if you don't like facts. Laughing
8/16/2018 10:59am
Herlings said himself after about round 3 that it was not the injury, just adapting. He didn't get good results until what round 7? Tomac's 5-3...
Herlings said himself after about round 3 that it was not the injury, just adapting.

youre sad .. thats a fact .. damnnnnn , Vital hit another low
mmain62
8/16/2018 11:06am
Solidkm wrote:
Vital would shrivel up and die if it weren’t for Tomac threads.
Vitards would rather see JS7 and JLAW in their current condition race than Tomac at this point. Hes the fastest guy in the US. We need him.
8/16/2018 11:28am
Herlings said himself after about round 3 that it was not the injury, just adapting. He didn't get good results until what round 7? Tomac's 5-3...

youre sad .. thats a fact .. damnnnnn , Vital hit another low
When Tomac beats Herlings for the overall at Redbud you will be the sad one.

Solidkm
8/16/2018 11:41am
peelout wrote:
i still think he's a draft dodger and if it wasn't in the US then he would be riding his quad in the mountains again. we'll...
i still think he's a draft dodger and if it wasn't in the US then he would be riding his quad in the mountains again. we'll see what the story is next year.

as for this year, i'll be rooting him on the whole way, he is after all the fastest guy in the US so we'd be silly to leave him off because we're butt-hurt.
B DUB 333 wrote:
Correction. Tomac = FMOP currently.
Umm. I’m red, white and blue through and through. But Herlings is going to wipe his ass with Tomac. Princess Tomac is going to have a come to Jesus. But yes, he is our best bet currently
Solidkm
8/16/2018 11:44am
I thought I was the only non fan here? Vital seems to love the 3.

Post a reply to: Tomac

The Latest