Tomac

Falcon
Fantasy
856th
8/1/2018 9:54am
How about, "Tomac and Herlings tangle in the first turn and both go down, then untangle, get up in dead last and go in tandem from 39th and 40th to 1st and 2nd by moto's end?" That would be epic.
8/1/2018 9:57am
People keep talking about Herlings starting in front of Tomac.

There's a 99% chance that USA will have a better gate pick.
MK128
8/1/2018 10:26am

Annnnddddd the better gate pick obviously means a better start does it?
8/1/2018 10:50am
tomac is fast but he’s hands down the biggest douchebag our sport has seen in the past couple decades. if you watch the press videos youlll...
tomac is fast but he’s hands down the biggest douchebag our sport has seen in the past couple decades. if you watch the press videos youlll know exactly what i mean. he has no grip on professionalism and how to act or speak. after every question you can tell his mind is blank, being unable to put to together a simple sentence without acting smug and clueless. it’s funny when it’s Roczens time to speak and you hear a professional athlete condduct himself properly. Tomac is fast but he’s an asshat. no one in the industry actually likes him a person. being superficial and giving the same answer is one thing....Tomac is a straight up douchebag
So what you are really trying to say is Tomac acts in a press conference just like how 99 % of us mortal people would react,
I doubt you my friend are a polished professional actor, polititian or an add lib comedian.

The Shop

RG1
8/1/2018 10:53am

Not necessarily. Gate picks are given by ballot at MXdN for the Saturday
8/1/2018 11:16am

RG1 wrote:
Not necessarily. Gate picks are given by ballot at MXdN for the Saturday
Are the gate picks on the ballot used for the Sunday races or does qualifying determine that?

And to the dip shit above, gate pick certainly helps with the hole shot.

Yes, Jeffrey has had a lot of good starts this year besides the first few races. He has won a lot of the qualifying races which gave him first gate pick...............
greenmx5
8/1/2018 12:06pm
tomac is fast but he’s hands down the biggest douchebag our sport has seen in the past couple decades. if you watch the press videos youlll...
tomac is fast but he’s hands down the biggest douchebag our sport has seen in the past couple decades. if you watch the press videos youlll know exactly what i mean. he has no grip on professionalism and how to act or speak. after every question you can tell his mind is blank, being unable to put to together a simple sentence without acting smug and clueless. it’s funny when it’s Roczens time to speak and you hear a professional athlete condduct himself properly. Tomac is fast but he’s an asshat. no one in the industry actually likes him a person. being superficial and giving the same answer is one thing....Tomac is a straight up douchebag
haven't been around the sport long? plenty of guys before tomac were real douche bags. tomac just isn't outgoing and some people take it the wrong way. he wants to be private and keep to himself. nothing wrong with that. he's paid to ride a dirtbike, not do motivational, outgoing speeches.
bh84
Fantasy
1761st
8/1/2018 1:03pm
Its pretty clear to anyone with half a brain that Eli isn't all that comfortable with the media and the spotlight. He's not the flashy type. When it comes to press conferences he just wants out of there so he doesn't have to be in front of people.

If anyone's a douchebag here its you chief.
8/1/2018 1:52pm Edited Date/Time 8/1/2018 2:04pm

99 ? are you sure ?
8/1/2018 2:42pm

99 ? are you sure ?
YEP if you think otherwise we can have a little fun and bet on which team has a better result?
MotoMo165
8/1/2018 2:51pm
Lmao Ur str8 up dumbass
8/1/2018 3:11pm

99 ? are you sure ?
YEP if you think otherwise we can have a little fun and bet on which team has a better result?
i dont bet ... how did you come up with 99% ? based on what ?
Jrewing
8/1/2018 3:16pm
struth wrote:
Pre Injury Kroc would of won that race with ease.
Well with that thinking preinjury Eli wouldve won by 30+ secs.
8/1/2018 7:05pm
99 ? are you sure ?
You think coldenhoff Herlings and vlanderin will top toMac/Barcia and AP?

Vlanderin will be thirty seconds down on AP.

Coldenhoff won’t beat Barcia. It’s a toss up between Tomac and Herlings
biscuit11
8/1/2018 7:10pm
The MXoN will have the metal grate at the start just like mxgp and sx. Eli's starts were on point on the grate and the nationals don't have them. I'm not worried about Eli's start at MXoN but glad everyone else is...
8/1/2018 10:39pm
You think coldenhoff Herlings and vlanderin will top toMac/Barcia and AP? Vlanderin will be thirty seconds down on AP. Coldenhoff won’t beat Barcia. It’s a toss...
You think coldenhoff Herlings and vlanderin will top toMac/Barcia and AP?

Vlanderin will be thirty seconds down on AP.

Coldenhoff won’t beat Barcia. It’s a toss up between Tomac and Herlings
but you could get 38 gatepick for qualirace and we firstLaughing all 3 US riders arent known as holeshot kings
lets see what happens as there are a lot more riders involved as just USA and Netherlands .

but the 99% is LaughingLaughing thats like saying you pretty sure you win all moto's that day ...
jeffro503
8/1/2018 11:01pm
MotoMo165 wrote:
Lmao Ur str8 up dumbass
This has to be one of the stupidest post's I've seen here in quite some time. If anyone in here is a douchebag , after reading Holtergeist's post.....pretty sure we know who the douchebag is. Jesus!

Post a reply to: Tomac

The Latest