Tomac

RandyS
1/13/2018 4:32pm
The odds that Tomac ever wins a 450SX championship just went down to about zero. Roczen will have to defy history to do it, and if he doesn't this year his odds go down with Tomacs circling the drain.
Phantom 661
1/13/2018 4:41pm
One way or another we get a new Champion this year. Hope Eli can be ready in a week or two at most. Didn't Dunge miss 4 or 5 races and still wrap up the season in 3rd?
RandyS
1/13/2018 4:45pm
One way or another we get a new Champion this year. Hope Eli can be ready in a week or two at most. Didn't Dunge miss...
One way or another we get a new Champion this year. Hope Eli can be ready in a week or two at most. Didn't Dunge miss 4 or 5 races and still wrap up the season in 3rd?
I would think if he thought he would be racing next week that no way in hell he wouldn't tough it out tonight. I think he's done for most of the first half at a min.
1/13/2018 4:54pm
dirtnapper wrote:
I'm definetly not here to start anything but I'd be VERY surprised if Ken lasts the entire season. His SX track record speaks for itself......
Kenny is going to walk all over Marv this season. It's going to be great!

The Shop

mxlegend99
Fantasy
1518th
1/13/2018 5:17pm
This really disappoints me. I cant help but feel previous champions would have been out there racing through the pain.

Tomac is probably the fastest rider out there. But he doesn't have the heart of a champion. He shows no urgency when he crashes no matter how minor it is. Thinking back to some epic crashes we have seen riders back on the bike in seconds... thats why Tomac won't ever be a supercross champion.

Tomac was the guy I wanted to win. But hes no chance now. Hopefully Roczen can continue to improve.
TerryB
1/13/2018 5:25pm
enketchum wrote:
So who is having a worse weekend...

Tomac
Or
Pulpmx fantasy app
BobbyM wrote:
Not really.. Head case
Stew 2.0

Post a reply to: Tomac

The Latest