Tom is god

str8line
9/24/2020 11:38am
Everyone has got an opinion. Excellent footage. On a side note, it would be nice if the "tv package" race video wasn't all taken from elevated...
Everyone has got an opinion.

Excellent footage. On a side note, it would be nice if the "tv package" race video wasn't all taken from elevated platforms. It robs the sport of its true savage nature. It flattens out the jumps and removes the chop in corners. But it also allows for more efficient coverage of the entire track. It would be awesome if the powers that be could find a way to make more ground level footage a part of each broadcast.

I loved the visual element of this video. I hated the audio element. But, I'm old.
Great point. The Fried footage shows off the terrain in a way that TV didn't. As you said the track looks way flatter from the elevated platforms.
mumbles
Fantasy
842nd
9/24/2020 2:37pm
Hman144 wrote:
Video was great. Masterpool is very entertaining. Zacko and AC are very impressive this year. (Nobody seems to be talking about Tomac being essentially a non-factor?)...
Video was great. Masterpool is very entertaining. Zacko and AC are very impressive this year. (Nobody seems to be talking about Tomac being essentially a non-factor?) For the life of me I don't get the vulgar and profane "music".
I love the video. Tom has a talent for sure. I agree on the vulgar language though. Seven year olds are going to be watching this and think that is ok. I live in Huntington Beach and when I am out I am amazed that vulgar language specially the F word is just part of peoples normal conversation. I have 9 grandkids and we have tried to teach them that isn't ok. I know they hear it in school but it doesn't make it right. I'm just disappointed that this is ok now. So I guess you can stay off my lawn also......
aeffertz
9/24/2020 2:55pm
Hman144 wrote:
Video was great. Masterpool is very entertaining. Zacko and AC are very impressive this year. (Nobody seems to be talking about Tomac being essentially a non-factor?)...
Video was great. Masterpool is very entertaining. Zacko and AC are very impressive this year. (Nobody seems to be talking about Tomac being essentially a non-factor?) For the life of me I don't get the vulgar and profane "music".
mumbles wrote:
I love the video. Tom has a talent for sure. I agree on the vulgar language though. Seven year olds are going to be watching this...
I love the video. Tom has a talent for sure. I agree on the vulgar language though. Seven year olds are going to be watching this and think that is ok. I live in Huntington Beach and when I am out I am amazed that vulgar language specially the F word is just part of peoples normal conversation. I have 9 grandkids and we have tried to teach them that isn't ok. I know they hear it in school but it doesn't make it right. I'm just disappointed that this is ok now. So I guess you can stay off my lawn also......
It’s not his job to baby sit your grandchildren and cover their ears. Far worse things on the internet than some curse words in some song.
TeamGreen
9/24/2020 3:13pm
Hman144 wrote:
mumbles wrote:
I love the video. Tom has a talent for sure. I agree on the vulgar language though. Seven year olds are going to be watching this...
aeffertz wrote:
It’s not his job to baby sit your grandchildren and cover their ears. Far worse things on the internet than some curse words in some song.
Good point: there's a whole lotta terrible or "worse" stuff to worry about on The Web. Laughing

About Team Fried and as a guy that's been around Jason since his Suzuki/LL's days...and also as a much older guy than they are...

They produce that content for people like them. That's all that's going on there. There's no thought given to anything other than keeping it fun and sharing "a day in the life" of their group of goofy-fun-loving dudes. That's realy all they're doing.

If it offends, it's not intended. It's just who they are.

Me? I got a kcik outta the "foreign" stuff. It's almost like they did it for Dylan...?

The Shop

sandtrack315
9/24/2020 3:13pm
Hman144 wrote:
mumbles wrote:
Y’all fought in Vietnam but can’t handle a particular word?

Lil Wayne is a lyrical genius and that song is great with the moto shots, sucks you can’t appreciate it!

Post a reply to: Tom is god

The Latest