Told you it was Kenny's bike

level
Everyone was like yeah Tomac schooled Roczen at Southwick and Roczen said his suspension was just jacked up and I believed him because it was not like Kenny to get beat like that with how he has been riding all year. Now this weekend he lays it down again and makes the rest of the class look like C riders.
Next time a rider tells you they didn't ride to there full potential because suspension wasn't dialed in then maybe you will believe them.
|
cali11
7/16/2016 8:14pm
Oh bull shit! Tomac beat him strait up no excuses!
7/16/2016 8:17pm
cali11 wrote:
Yup,no excuses for Kroc last week, and no excuses for Eli every other week.
51xc
7/16/2016 8:22pm
southwick is tomac territory.
I expected tomac to do much better this week tho.
BAMX
7/16/2016 8:27pm
level wrote:
Everyone was like yeah Tomac schooled Roczen at Southwick and Roczen said his suspension was just jacked up and I believed him because it was not...
Everyone was like yeah Tomac schooled Roczen at Southwick and Roczen said his suspension was just jacked up and I believed him because it was not like Kenny to get beat like that with how he has been riding all year. Now this weekend he lays it down again and makes the rest of the class look like C riders.
Next time a rider tells you they didn't ride to there full potential because suspension wasn't dialed in then maybe you will believe them.
Frankly, Tomac's bike looks worse than Kenny's every week including Southwick. He hasn't looked smooth since he left Honda.

The Shop

kiwifan
7/16/2016 8:32pm
level wrote:
Everyone was like yeah Tomac schooled Roczen at Southwick and Roczen said his suspension was just jacked up and I believed him because it was not...
this....
karsmakers
7/16/2016 9:30pm
Kroc is riding like a superstar but still complains every time he is asked about his bike. Does anyone else notice how smooth his suspension is every week? Compared to everyone else that Suzuki looks like butter, so I would just kick their ass and quit with the complaining. There is little question that he is the man right now
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
7/16/2016 10:04pm
karsmakers wrote:
Kroc is riding like a superstar but still complains every time he is asked about his bike. Does anyone else notice how smooth his suspension is...
Kroc is riding like a superstar but still complains every time he is asked about his bike. Does anyone else notice how smooth his suspension is every week? Compared to everyone else that Suzuki looks like butter, so I would just kick their ass and quit with the complaining. There is little question that he is the man right now
^^^ THIS ^^^

I'm about sick of hearng his bike excuses and basically putting down the Suzuki every week. I liked when Georgia put him on the spot about "all the changes" and asked him what was wrong with it. Lol

I like watching Roczen when he's on, but I'm not digging his interviews at all this year.
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
7/16/2016 10:06pm
level wrote:
You've got to be trolling...... ? Shocked
7/17/2016 1:17am
cali11 wrote:
yep Tomac just faster in sand ..no excuses
c_dub
7/17/2016 1:33am
I was standing on the downhill of Mt. Martin. It was quite noticeable how much faster he would charge down that thing than everyone else. Amazing the speed he would carry there. And yes, he is definitely, finally, at peace with that Suzuki.
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
7/17/2016 2:45am
I can't belive Kenny made the excuse about his shifter being bent on his way to dominating the field!

How dare he come out and say there was something not quite right on his bike!

The German kid can ride!
matze
Fantasy
3097th
7/17/2016 3:00am
Indeed. That was unreal
7/17/2016 4:13am
And to think he's going to leave it all for Honda. I hope he can get a good setup quick.
sgrimmxdad
Fantasy
1936th
7/17/2016 5:34am
Wonder if Honda will put up with him bad mouthing the bike week after week?
7/17/2016 5:45am
Every racer thinks his bike isn't perfect and can always be better. Just some aren't as vocal at least in public
Fourth_Floor
7/17/2016 6:33am
I'm a Tomac fan but I think a lot of the "smoothness" everyone seeing has a lot to do with his riding style. I don't feel like I'm on the edge of my seat watching him like he's going to crash at any minute but I do feel that way watching Tomac ride. Even on the Honda, and he crashed bad. Roczen's just a smoother rider, much like Pourcel, just a whole lot faster. I like Tomac's personality and riding style though. He's exciting to watch and I've rarely ever heard him make any kind of excuse. Watching Roczen when he gets a bad start though like yesterday is down right amazing though. Hope they both keep it on two wheels the rest of the season.
7/17/2016 6:47am
Suspension aside, KR's Zook definitely has the motor department squared away. The bike sounds like RV's Kawi's did a few years ago. Lots of low rpm grunt and torque. The smoothness of the power doesn't upset the chassis and it looks like he can torque around the track, much like RV used to do. Meanwhile Tomac seems to be much higher in the rpm and the bike dances more.
7/17/2016 8:02am
sgrimmxdad wrote:
We'll have to wait and see.
JohnnyD13
7/17/2016 10:31am
aaryn #234 wrote:
I can't belive Kenny made the excuse about his shifter being bent on his way to dominating the field! How dare he come out and say...
I can't belive Kenny made the excuse about his shifter being bent on his way to dominating the field!

How dare he come out and say there was something not quite right on his bike!

The German kid can ride!
If I was his mechanic I would smash that shifter before every race. He never liked the ktm when it was beating Ryan. Let's just hope he can't get right with the Honda
7/17/2016 12:06pm
Every racer thinks his bike isn't perfect and can always be better. Just some aren't as vocal at least in public
Yeah, the difference is maturity.
stewie94
7/17/2016 2:23pm
exactly
brimx153
7/17/2016 4:47pm
That s such bull . Tomac was half the rider this wk as he was last week . Ken sounds like .There is no possible way Tomac can come near to him unless his bike is off . This is complete bull . sorry Ken ! . Tomac ,when he is having a good day can beat him. Ken is starting to come off really cocky to me . I am still a fan of Ken . but his excuses Are starting to piss me off .His bike looks way better than Tomac ,and imo it did last wk too. Its just Tomac rode his ass off . There were still a huge huge gap ahead of 3 rd last week . I think Ken rode really well last wk . This week i the Tomac just was nt the same rider .That was the difference
brimx153
7/17/2016 4:50pm
sgrimmxdad wrote:
There has been alot BIGGER STARS at honda than Ken . and if he does start bad mouthing it .I think he will be told to shut you very quickly
kiwifan
7/17/2016 4:53pm
sgrimmxdad wrote:
brimx153 wrote:
There has been alot BIGGER STARS at honda than Ken . and if he does start bad mouthing it .I think he will be told to...
There has been alot BIGGER STARS at honda than Ken . and if he does start bad mouthing it .I think he will be told to shut you very quickly
Reed was quite vocal about the bike he got from the Honda team (pre-HRC's involvement), mind you what Honda was then is not what the Honda team is now...chalk and cheese
brimx153
7/17/2016 5:08pm
sgrimmxdad wrote:
brimx153 wrote:
There has been alot BIGGER STARS at honda than Ken . and if he does start bad mouthing it .I think he will be told to...
kiwifan wrote:
Reed was quite vocal about the bike he got from the Honda team (pre-HRC's involvement), mind you what Honda was then is not what the Honda...
Reed was quite vocal about the bike he got from the Honda team (pre-HRC's involvement), mind you what Honda was then is not what the Honda team is now...chalk and cheese
Reed was on 22, not the officall team Honda (plus he was on his was out when he started being very vocal). HRC involvement will make it more, dont throw the bike under the bus . Its just not the way Honda work (imo its quite right to )
RG1
7/17/2016 5:16pm
brimx153 wrote:
That s such bull . Tomac was half the rider this wk as he was last week . Ken sounds like .There is no possible way...
That s such bull . Tomac was half the rider this wk as he was last week . Ken sounds like .There is no possible way Tomac can come near to him unless his bike is off . This is complete bull . sorry Ken ! . Tomac ,when he is having a good day can beat him. Ken is starting to come off really cocky to me . I am still a fan of Ken . but his excuses Are starting to piss me off .His bike looks way better than Tomac ,and imo it did last wk too. Its just Tomac rode his ass off . There were still a huge huge gap ahead of 3 rd last week . I think Ken rode really well last wk . This week i the Tomac just was nt the same rider .That was the difference
But it's Tomac's job to be the same rider, that's what is so impressive about Roczen this season, not only the level of performance, but also the consistency at that level. Roczen at the minute is every bit as good as Tomac was in the first 5 races last year. The difference is that he's smart enough to realise that even though he probably could win by 40 seconds - 1 minute some days, he doesn't get any more points for doing so. He drops the hammer early and then brings it home for the last 20 minutes. Tomac could have had this last season but he threw it away pushing when he didn't need to
kiwifan
7/17/2016 5:33pm
brimx153 wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
Reed was quite vocal about the bike he got from the Honda team (pre-HRC's involvement), mind you what Honda was then is not what the Honda...
brimx153 wrote:
Reed was on 22, not the officall team Honda (plus he was on his was out when he started being very vocal). HRC involvement will make...
Reed was on 22, not the officall team Honda (plus he was on his was out when he started being very vocal). HRC involvement will make it more, dont throw the bike under the bus . Its just not the way Honda work (imo its quite right to )
yes I know he wasnt, but he had a full on works Honda provided BY the team :-) I think had HRC been involved he would of got what he wanted
7/17/2016 6:05pm
Like xnationalwrench said.. Every rider is always looking for a better setup and never settling for their current setting whether it's working or not, that is a no brainer. Ken is more vocal about his set up by saying that he feels like he could've been a little bit faster if this was this way instead of that way. I don't see where he is in the wrong here. All of the sudden he's "bashing the bike" because he points out that he feels he could've rode even better if he went a different direction with his set up. Apparently no one can point out bike problems after the race either. Who cares that he said he bent his shifter! It's something that happened during the race and he mentioned it. Once again the Vitards are out in full force on Sunday. I'm shocked Silly

Post a reply to: Told you it was Kenny's bike

The Latest