Todd Krieg and wife post baby article

neysbo
Edited Date/Time 1/3/2018 9:57am
They made today.com , Todd was a privateer pro from Ohio.

https://www.today.com/parents/paraplegic-man-fianc-e-make-funny-pregnan…
|
1/3/2018 9:57am
Thanks for sharing our story! Our son will be 5 months tomorrow. Honestly, parenthood has been kinda tough at times being in a chair. I'm a T4, so any para knows how little core control i have. So I struggle picking him up when he's in his crib or on the ground or something. In the middle of the night my fiancé is the one to get up and go tend to him when he's crying, and I get frustrated cause if he's not positioned a certain way, I can't pick him up. But I still get the bottles, feed him, change diapers, and obviously play with him. I work a full time job so I only get two hours after work and about an hour and a half in the morning before work. Other than that, parenthood has been absolutely awesome. He's my everything.

I'm only 3 years post injury, and I have been wanting to find a hobby, but wheelchair sports don't interest me at all. I couldn't really find anything to put my time and energy into, so when we found out we were pregnant, it seemed like perfect timing.

She was able to get pregnant naturally, which was a total surprise to the both of us! We never expected our story to go viral so this has been super cool hahaha!

Post a reply to: Todd Krieg and wife post baby article

The Latest