Today's Race Delivered in my opinion, even with a depleted field, Jet kept it super interesting, I was on the edge of my seat feeling full of anxiety in 250 moto 1, and for the first half if moto 2.

Edited Date/Time 9/13/2021 6:24pm

Today's Race Delivered in my opinion, even with a depleted field, Jet kept it super interesting, I was on the edge of my seat feeling full of anxiety in 250 moto 1, and for the first half if moto 2.
I was a little surprised Hunter didn't let Jet by in moto 1.
A little on purpose tip over or stall the bike or something.

And in the 450 class Dillon is a Total beast, from getting off the ground to charge up to 3rd and take the overall, that was some stewardesk performance!
Great day of America Motocross!
I can't wait until the gate drops again.
I only wish it were ET2 now and that everyone else had there earned number as well starting in Anaheim
|
Sully
9/11/2021 10:00pm
That’s quite the thread title…
jeffro503
9/11/2021 10:15pm
That thread title is impressive! With that said , it was a heck of a race day. 250 class had me on the edge of my seat the whole time too.
9/11/2021 10:58pm
jeffro503 wrote:
That thread title is impressive! With that said , it was a heck of a race day. 250 class had me on the edge of my...
That thread title is impressive! With that said , it was a heck of a race day. 250 class had me on the edge of my seat the whole time too.
I would have not thought a thread title could be anywhere near that long.
HusqFan3
9/11/2021 11:08pm
Today's Race Delivered in my opinion, even with a depleted field, Jet kept it super interesting, I was on the edge of my seat feeling full...

And in the 450 class Dillon is a Total beast, from getting off the ground to charge up to 3rd and take the overall, that was some stewardesk performance!
I only wish it were ET2 now and that everyone else had there earned number as well starting in Anaheim
Just wanted to quickly congratulate you for officially breaking the vital and quite possibly the world record for the longest thread title in history

The Shop

PTshox
9/11/2021 11:18pm
Congrats. Not easy and both Cooper and Jett fought for it. That's what we as fans want to see.

So, thank you for the excitement and congrats to the both of them!
Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
9/11/2021 11:23pm
Today's Race Delivered in my opinion, even with a depleted field, Jet kept it super interesting, I was on the edge of my seat feeling full...

HusqFan3 wrote:
Just wanted to quickly congratulate you for officially breaking the vital and quite possibly the world record for the longest thread title in history
Must be a record for the longest title.
9/11/2021 11:25pm
I'd much rather have this thread title than the vague click bait nonsense that was the trend for a while.
Spudnut
9/12/2021 12:12am Edited Date/Time 9/12/2021 12:13am
I demand that you re name this thread
“Today’s Race...”
Tongue

The first motos espescially were awesome to watch, had to watch them again after dinner
MX Guy
Fantasy
668th
9/12/2021 12:20am
I'm excited for SX. After pretty good SX seasons this year, it'll be interesting to see how the experience and confidence from a super competitive year helps Jett and Dylan in SX. Not to mention Jett will be on a new bike, there's plenty of musical chairs going on, and the schedule should be more normal again. Next year is really shaping up.
Spudnut
9/12/2021 10:19pm
MX Guy wrote:
I'm excited for SX. After pretty good SX seasons this year, it'll be interesting to see how the experience and confidence from a super competitive year...
I'm excited for SX. After pretty good SX seasons this year, it'll be interesting to see how the experience and confidence from a super competitive year helps Jett and Dylan in SX. Not to mention Jett will be on a new bike, there's plenty of musical chairs going on, and the schedule should be more normal again. Next year is really shaping up.
JLaw will have another championship to his name if he rides like he rode all summer.
9/13/2021 10:18am
Sully wrote:
That’s quite the thread title…
Haha it was on accident actually, I just started typing what I wanted to say in the thread 😉
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
9/13/2021 11:35am Edited Date/Time 9/13/2021 11:36am

HusqFan3 wrote:
Challenge Accepted!!!!

OK, not really. I'm not about to spam the vital server with my new thread, "Motopocalypse, the rise and eventual fall of thirteen great families in American Motocross, what ifs edition, part two: what would have happened had J-Law been an upstanding citizen instead of an ear-chewing, rental car smashing, disrespectful trainwreck? Discuss, using only emoticons and tongue-in-cheek insults, while simultaneously trying to reserve a rental car."

I will, however, agree with the OP! I was on the edge of my seat for most of the day, crossing my fingers for Jett. He didn't make it easy on himself, that's for sure.
RichieW13
Fantasy
2913th
9/13/2021 11:59am
How do you not know there are two "t's" in Jett?
motomike137
9/13/2021 12:02pm
Cooper played his part in keeping it interesting. He went out and swept the motos. Jett was on the verge of throwing it away and reeled it back in at the last second. Jett earned it fair and square but Justin Cooper doesn't get the credit he deserves by most fans or the media.. It really irked me when they did the 5 minute piece on Jett before the race and said absolutely nothing about Cooper. I get that Lawrence is the media darling but Cooper deserves more respect than the media acting like this title was a forgone conclusion. Imho it was a gaffe not playing up the fact that this thing was not over and the guy doing the chasing is a holeshot master while Jett tends to get mediocre starts and then languish in the pack for a few laps before getting his act together which is exactly how it played out.
AgentOrange
Fantasy
1297th
9/13/2021 5:45pm
I came here just to downvote your thread title, and I've never downvoted anything before.

But yes, Jett earned it. I hope he can draw fans like MC, Stew, and Pastrana used to.
9/13/2021 6:02pm
I came here just to downvote your thread title, and I've never downvoted anything before. But yes, Jett earned it. I hope he can draw fans...
I came here just to downvote your thread title, and I've never downvoted anything before.

But yes, Jett earned it. I hope he can draw fans like MC, Stew, and Pastrana used to.
The thread title was a mistake
C.Worthy
9/13/2021 6:33pm
Spudnut wrote:
JLaw will have another championship to his name if he rides like he rode all summer.
I can guarantee you Jason Lawrence will not have another championship to his name ever again.

Post a reply to: Today's Race Delivered in my opinion, even with a depleted field, Jet kept it super interesting, I was on the edge of my seat feeling full of anxiety in 250 moto 1, and for the first half if moto 2.

The Latest