To the new king

B DUB 333
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 1:00pm
Figured you guys would like this, man he's killing em!

|
mxb2
11/21/2010 6:03pm
LL qualifier Tomahawk Mx, in West virginia, Malcom Stewart was there also! He was making that bike sing!
mx400bee
11/21/2010 6:41pm
I would say that was the definition of FULL NOISE. Cool video B DUB.
mx 219
Fantasy
857th
11/21/2010 9:04pm Edited Date/Time 11/22/2010 11:20am
I think that it is so funny that people want to crown him the next this or next that...the truth is right HERE: Justin Barcia is faster than he looks. He looks like the fastest guy at the nationals, but lets look at results...he has a single O/A win, ONE. Correct me if Im wrong... He has a single SX win. He has like 4 or 5 moto wins.

Don't get me wrong, he is fast, and he is fun to watch BUT i personally dont think he will EVER win anything big. The difference between him and JBS, they both ride like mad men, but Bubba WON!

This is where some guy with a mancrush on Barcia comes in and says im completley wrong and tries to pass his gay feelings for Barcia on to me.
Billy Jack
11/21/2010 9:06pm Edited Date/Time 11/22/2010 8:58am
mx 219 wrote:
I think that it is so funny that people want to crown him the next this or next that...the truth is right HERE: Justin Barcia is...
I think that it is so funny that people want to crown him the next this or next that...the truth is right HERE: Justin Barcia is faster than he looks. He looks like the fastest guy at the nationals, but lets look at results...he has a single O/A win, ONE. Correct me if Im wrong... He has a single SX win. He has like 4 or 5 moto wins.

Don't get me wrong, he is fast, and he is fun to watch BUT i personally dont think he will EVER win anything big. The difference between him and JBS, they both ride like mad men, but Bubba WON!

This is where some guy with a mancrush on Barcia comes in and says im completley wrong and tries to pass his gay feelings for Barcia on to me.
If you were lying about everything you said above, and if you think Justin Barcia is the best rider ever, and you have gay feelings for him, then I want you to reply to me with these exact words:

Why is this? I simply stated the FACTS. Then gave MY opinion.

I understand that Barcia just won the Bercy SX, but lets be honest who was there? No RD, RV, JS,CR, AS, Metty, JG, TC, CP... A few of those guys at Bercy are good, but not top 5 AMA racers.

People have been wanting to crown the kid since GH last year. Go ahead and crown him if you want...

The Shop

FlickitFlat
Fantasy
644th
11/21/2010 9:11pm
mx 219 wrote:
I think that it is so funny that people want to crown him the next this or next that...the truth is right HERE: Justin Barcia is...

I think you misunderstood that Barcia was crowned king, King of Bercy.
11/21/2010 9:48pm
mx 219 wrote:

You are personally wrong, he just won "King of Bercy" that's pretty big........open mouth insert keyboard.
11/21/2010 11:59pm
Just 18. Won 2 sx rounds as a rookie and a national.

Went at pourcel went at dungey went at stroupe, went at trey, went at whoever and he'll go at you.

Kid is here andhas speed for everyone and now we know he can ride the big bore.

Don't count him out....
mx 219
Fantasy
857th
11/22/2010 6:53am Edited Date/Time 11/22/2010 6:54am
mx 219 wrote:

Billy Jack wrote:
If you were lying about everything you said above, and if you think Justin Barcia is the best rider ever, and you have gay feelings for...
If you were lying about everything you said above, and if you think Justin Barcia is the best rider ever, and you have gay feelings for him, then I want you to reply to me with these exact words:

I understand that Barcia just won the Bercy SX, but lets be honest who was there? No RD, RV, JS,CR, AS, Metty, JG, TC, CP... A few of those guys at Bercy are good, but not top 5 AMA racers.

People have been wanting to crown the kid since GH last year. Go ahead and crown him if you want...

11/22/2010 7:06am
Nice holeshot and doesn't even look like he is trying, like the retro Honda look too. What's all that noise in the background?
B DUB 333
11/22/2010 7:33am
mx 219 wrote:

The title should have read " King of Bercy " my bad. NO ONE is saying he's taking over MC's crown. And I believe there was some great talent @ Bercy this yr so congrats to bam bam
Grieby54
11/22/2010 9:11am
You retards... He's the current King of Bercy - hence the title. Some of you need to slow down and think before you post your hate, because now you just look ignorant.
mx 219
Fantasy
857th
11/22/2010 9:23am
Not really there Grieby, I understood exactly what he was referring as I keep current with whats going on and there is at least one other thread on here about King of Bercy SX Bam bam or w.e.

But, im still saying people are infatuated with the kid when he really hasn't done too much winning. To be honest, I almost forgot he won any o/a races at all because he isnt doing it like people thougth he would. After thinking about it for a while I remembered he beat dungey in the mud at 338 last year and googled him to see if he won any sx's which only the Toronto win came up. THe only wins I remembered right away was the high point moto 1 and southwick moto 2 wins...kid hasnt produced like many thought he would after that day at GH...can we agree on that?
adamdf
11/22/2010 9:39am
mx 219 wrote:

Noone is crowning him the king of supercross, yet, jeez relax guy...

And secondly, thats a pretty strong statement to make regarding him never winning anything big.

I don't mind people's opinions, but to go right ahead and discredit riders who are technically in the beginning of their careers is just ridiculous and disrespectful.

dcmx326
11/22/2010 9:44am
We should also discredit Tomac's skills. Sure, he had a good first round and won, but he hasn't produced like RC or JBS since then, so obviously his career is over. Whistling
mx 219
Fantasy
857th
11/22/2010 11:14am
dcmx326 wrote:
We should also discredit Tomac's skills. Sure, he had a good first round and won, but he hasn't produced like RC or JBS since then, so...
We should also discredit Tomac's skills. Sure, he had a good first round and won, but he hasn't produced like RC or JBS since then, so obviously his career is over. Whistling
There is a difference between producing and producing like RC or JBS. He has 1 o/a win in two years outdoors after coming out and ripping the first round he ever raced...surely you all thought the kid would have more wins by now.
disbanded
Fantasy
1676th
11/22/2010 11:40am
mx 219 wrote:

Ok, let's compare your grades in school to Barcia's success as a professional racer.

What have you done? Have you ever been first at anything besides being a dumbass? Get back to me once you actually finish college and get a job.

Now quit being so critical. The kid is only 18 and has done a fine job in his career going up against world champions like Pourcel and Rattray. Tell me again, who have you gone up against?
mx 219
Fantasy
857th
11/22/2010 1:10pm Edited Date/Time 11/22/2010 1:11pm
I guess I forgot that this is a FORUM where one is entitled to THEIR opinion...shoulda known better
Billy Jack
11/22/2010 1:22pm
mx 219 wrote:
I guess I forgot that this is a FORUM where one is entitled to THEIR opinion...shoulda known better
You aren't really allowed to come in here and say that with only 55 posts.
broman64
11/22/2010 4:19pm
mx 219 wrote:
Not really there Grieby, I understood exactly what he was referring as I keep current with whats going on and there is at least one other...
Not really there Grieby, I understood exactly what he was referring as I keep current with whats going on and there is at least one other thread on here about King of Bercy SX Bam bam or w.e.

But, im still saying people are infatuated with the kid when he really hasn't done too much winning. To be honest, I almost forgot he won any o/a races at all because he isnt doing it like people thougth he would. After thinking about it for a while I remembered he beat dungey in the mud at 338 last year and googled him to see if he won any sx's which only the Toronto win came up. THe only wins I remembered right away was the high point moto 1 and southwick moto 2 wins...kid hasnt produced like many thought he would after that day at GH...can we agree on that?
why do you want someone to agree with you?...
The 3 facts are true that you stated, however you are ,obviously, focused on discounting the kid's skills... He has them MAD SKILLS... Now can't we agree on that?...
Never mind... Your OPINION sucks if it discredits an, obvious, talent at anything... Like him or not, he is an extreme talent.... So was Robbie Reynard... Argue with that...
BMan-
broman64
11/22/2010 4:29pm
dcmx326 wrote:
We should also discredit Tomac's skills. Sure, he had a good first round and won, but he hasn't produced like RC or JBS since then, so...
mx 219 wrote:
There is a difference between producing and producing like RC or JBS. He has 1 o/a win in two years outdoors after coming out and ripping...
There is a difference between producing and producing like RC or JBS. He has 1 o/a win in two years outdoors after coming out and ripping the first round he ever raced...surely you all thought the kid would have more wins by now.
to measure any rider by RC's achievements is ridiculous, at best... Ask JBS... enough said...
Barcia will climb to the top in AMA SX and MX... He has a history that existed before he had a target on his back... I remember him on 65s... You should study up on his whole career, not just the last 5 that you, evidently, know about...
BMan-
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
11/22/2010 4:29pm
mx 219 wrote:

Or they just ignore your opinion, and let it die. Smile
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
11/22/2010 4:32pm
mx 219 wrote:
Not really there Grieby, I understood exactly what he was referring as I keep current with whats going on and there is at least one other...

The reason he's called the King of Bercy is because he won the overall...and they've been awarding that title to the winner of Bercy for 20+ years.
11/22/2010 4:36pm
mx 219 wrote:

Saint Louis 2010 sx--first place. True story. I was there.
11/22/2010 4:38pm
By the way Bdub, cool vid thanks. Too bad this way hyjacked by bagger vance.
Outsider
11/22/2010 4:42pm
mx 219 wrote:
Billy Jack wrote:
You aren't really allowed to come in here and say that with only 55 posts.
Did I click on Harborfreight.com by mistake? wtf?
B DUB 333
11/22/2010 6:46pm
I'm glad you guys are diggin the vid, I thought ya would especially because the video lets us hear the poor bike screaming for its life! I cant stand all the vids with obnoxious music or tons of slow mo. On another note, Ive been riding for 20 years and Im pretty sure that Barcia would smoke me on a 65, I'm not kidding, I ride with a former PC rider and if Barcia has the skills this guy does then I'm sure he would. And speaking of that, the guy I ride with NEVER won an overall, never won a moto, best he could muster was a second and Ill tell ya what, barcia HAS won an overall and a few motos to go along with it. I personally think hes gonna come alive this year and I also think that the pros are special people, not special like we need to bow down to them or anything but special like they have a talent that I personally could never obtain. I also played hockey when I was kid in H.S. same deal there, I played with a kid that was scouted by the Blackhawks and he could whip 3 of us at a time. I know it sounds crazy but professional athelets are VERY talented man, most of us couldnt do what they do if we dedicated our lives to it. Its crazy how much better the pros are, pisses me off on one hand and the other I feel lucky to be able to get smoked by him. I dont think anyone should be baggin on Barcia, the kid would smoke 99.9% of the posters who have EVER posted on here. AND theres a few regulars who post here that would do just as good as my buddy at humbling me..... or YOU a dirt bag ger
Mstock
11/22/2010 6:53pm
mx 219 wrote:

GuyB wrote:
The reason he's called the King of Bercy is because he won the overall...and they've been awarding that title to the winner of Bercy for 20+...
The reason he's called the King of Bercy is because he won the overall...and they've been awarding that title to the winner of Bercy for 20+ years.
Up until the past few years the top guys in the sport raced the event (should have been dungey, villipoto, reed, stewart, etc). It is a killer event but Barcia's win is not the same.
No comparison to the past "20+ years" in talent level.
RaceFace
11/22/2010 8:37pm
mx 219 wrote:

How dare you tell it like it actually is!?

From what I have seen, the man crush-itude is related to either residing in upstate New York and feeling a kinship with Barcia, or feeling that Motocross is supposed to be like demolition derby where you just slam into everyone you can find.

I am shocked by the number of MXers who think this riding is how it is supposd to be done. What is funny is that sooner or later, this style ALWAYS bites you in the ass. Every year Barcia throws points away by being unable to be patient. I look at the top racers in each class and no one else comes close to trying to emulate this Barcia slam dance that rolls on and on.

p.s. observing and commenting is not "hating". I have nothing against Barcia except that he is way too comfortable with the BAM BAM slam dance.

Post a reply to: To the new king

The Latest