To the NESC racers, going to Central Village on the 21'st

Related:
Create New Tag

10/12/2018 3:59 AM

I'm heading to the races at Central next weekend to spectate, just wondering how many guys (or girls) on here will be racing? Always good to have someone to cheer for out there.

|

10/12/2018 5:44 AM

I Raced the spring series but unfortunately wont be there this time.

|

10/12/2018 6:19 AM

I’m gonna try and get out there-we’ll see how the ol paycheck looks

|

RPM Performance
CT

10/12/2018 6:57 AM

Hoping to make it

|

10/12/2018 8:05 AM

Been a member at Central for 28 years, just raced the Vintage race there at the end of last month. Hope to be there on the 21st with a new 450.

|

10/12/2018 8:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/12/2018 8:16 AM

Steve125 wrote:

Been a member at Central for 28 years, just raced the Vintage race there at the end of last month. Hope to be there on the ...more

That's awesome Steve, what are you getting? I've been a CV member since 1987 and I'll be there racing the last Central of our race season. Damn where did the season go because it honestly feels like it just started.

|

10/12/2018 8:21 AM

Steve125 wrote:

Been a member at Central for 28 years, just raced the Vintage race there at the end of last month. Hope to be there on the ...more

Digger29 wrote:

That's awesome Steve, what are you getting? I've been a CV member since 1987 and I'll be there racing the last Central of our ...more

Hey Digger what's up buddy it's Steve V. I wanted to go Husky or KTM but I cheaped out and went with an RMZ. 6K out the door was too good to pass up. I plan to race with you guys next spring for sure.. I want to get tuned up for MX Rewind in June so I better get some laps in with you fast guys.

|

10/12/2018 8:25 AM

That was my favorite track back in the day racing NESC, have fun.

|

10/12/2018 8:33 AM

I actually am not a fan of the track but for what ever reason i always do well there lol. Raced there few weeks ago for my first race of the year( Im slacking) and pulled 2 holeshots and got 3rd overall in 450c. Had problems in open but looking to come back for some redemption. Looking forward to being there. #707 in 450c and open c on a Husky TC250. I will be pitting out of a Wagner Motorsports sprinter van with some new bikes for display with me and my dads race bikes as well. Come say hello and chat moto if you want brother.

|

10/12/2018 8:34 AM

seth505 wrote:

Your from New England? I am also, been out here 5 years.

I used to race NESC as well. My favorite track was Lewiston, CV was second on my list.

|

"Who cares about what other people think"

10/12/2018 9:12 AM

awesome! hope to see some of you guys out there. I try to make it to all the central races, but I haven't been once this year so I had to at least get to the last one. I used to live 10 minutes away but now its closer to an hour for me to get there, I actually think it may even be closer for me to get to southwick now lol.

|

10/12/2018 9:52 AM

braaap707 wrote:

I actually am not a fan of the track but for what ever reason i always do well there lol. Raced there few weeks ago for my ...more

I’m kinda in the same boat. Love the place for practice, but it does not hold up to a full day’s worth of nesc motos. Place gets borderline dangerous every time. But, for whatever reason I go pretty good there if I don’t end up on my head lol.

|

RPM Performance
CT

10/12/2018 10:31 AM

My first ever and only wins came at Central back in 1985 in 125 novice class. Try to get there each year to see some races but doesn’t look like it this year.

|

10/12/2018 4:32 PM

seth505 wrote:

Myke wrote:

Your from New England? I am also, been out here 5 years.

I used to race NESC as well. My favorite track was Lewiston, CV was ...more

Yup! Grew up in MA, been in CA for 7 years now.

|