To the Cooper Webb "dislike" club

CPR
2/26/2020 2:47pm
Can someone explain to me why the 'finger gun' was so bad? I don't get it.. It must have a different meaning in the states than...
Can someone explain to me why the 'finger gun' was so bad? I don't get it.. It must have a different meaning in the states than it does here..
No kidding....

The butthurt is unbelievable.
Dirtydeeds wrote:
I think theres some TMZ drama behind the scenes with these two (besides Kennys takeout attempt). But yeah no for sure, to much butthurt.
The 'finger gun' is not bad, but it's not butt hurt either.
What it did display though was disrespect and a childish self righteous attitude. It's Webb's personality that people don't like, not his riding or or race mentality, which are awesome and can only be admired. It's just a shame he comes across as not very likeable.
tprice07
2/26/2020 2:52pm
I’m completely torn with coop, because damn I love watching him race.. but dear god I can’t stand him as a person, in interviews, on the...
I’m completely torn with coop, because damn I love watching him race.. but dear god I can’t stand him as a person, in interviews, on the podium etc
Finger guns Kenny and then thanks the man above.. give me a break
Can someone explain to me why the 'finger gun' was so bad? I don't get it.. It must have a different meaning in the states than...
Can someone explain to me why the 'finger gun' was so bad? I don't get it.. It must have a different meaning in the states than it does here..
To be clear, I like the "finger gun/pistol". I think the slow motion replay of that was awesome. What I don't like is someone who isn't genuine. His actions on the track contradict who he is pretending to be on the podium.

In my opinion, for what it's worth, I think Cooper should own persona in the sport. There is room for a little drama in the sport and it makes things way more interesting.
Dirtydeeds
Fantasy
2892nd
2/26/2020 4:10pm
CPR wrote:
The 'finger gun' is not bad, but it's not butt hurt either. What it did display though was disrespect and a childish self righteous attitude. It's...
The 'finger gun' is not bad, but it's not butt hurt either.
What it did display though was disrespect and a childish self righteous attitude. It's Webb's personality that people don't like, not his riding or or race mentality, which are awesome and can only be admired. It's just a shame he comes across as not very likeable.
Maybe I wasn’t clear on the butthurt part. Too many people here and other forms of social outlets are way to butthurt over this shit. Me? Don’t really shiv a get.
jemcee
2/26/2020 6:28pm
I’m completely torn with coop, because damn I love watching him race.. but dear god I can’t stand him as a person, in interviews, on the...
I’m completely torn with coop, because damn I love watching him race.. but dear god I can’t stand him as a person, in interviews, on the podium etc
Finger guns Kenny and then thanks the man above.. give me a break
I can't speak for anyone else but it just seemed dumb cause he'd done 'nothing' in the 450 class up until that point, and considering it was 'just' a triple crown race as well.. and he's all got ya buddy to a dude that had done way more in the class at that point.. Then to claim it was just a thumbs up for a good race in the post race presser?! Lame

Just no high road in him

The Shop

Forty
2/26/2020 7:04pm
Along with the thumbs up and thumbs down there should be a finger gun. If there was I’d finger gun some of the people here.
G-man
2/29/2020 10:16pm
Yep this thread has a lot of them.....🤣 Laughing

Post a reply to: To the Cooper Webb "dislike" club

The Latest