To all the LotB participants and campers.

7/6/2018 6:58am
Remember, it IS a sprint.

Think of the Bakers factory of parties; you have an expectation to live up to and an example to set for the world to see in just a little over 2 months time.

Use this as your training ground. Embrace it; chug it; drink it out of a 2-stroke pipe if you have to.

And most importantly, don't let GL get lost in the Kawi truck again.

|
plowboy
7/6/2018 8:05am
Remember, it IS a sprint. Think of the Bakers factory of parties; you have an expectation to live up to and an example to set for...
Remember, it IS a sprint.

Think of the Bakers factory of parties; you have an expectation to live up to and an example to set for the world to see in just a little over 2 months time.

Use this as your training ground. Embrace it; chug it; drink it out of a 2-stroke pipe if you have to.

And most importantly, don't let GL get lost in the Kawi truck again.

Just pour gasoline on a fire why don'tcha.Evil
BobPA
7/6/2018 8:21am
Pffft Red Bud is trying to be Unadilla so hard Whistling
aeffertz
7/6/2018 8:27am
BobPA wrote:
I think RedBud holds the crown there bud.
BobPA
7/6/2018 8:54am
BobPA wrote:
aeffertz wrote:
Please. Dilla’ has been lighting buses on fire since the 70’s. Red Bud is just a bunch of bros yelling Reddd Buddddd. Nice try chief Whistling

The Shop

ML512
Fantasy
36th
7/6/2018 9:04am
RedBud - reputation: rowdy party and the fourth of July!

Unadilla - reputation: rocks, lots of rocks
peelout
7/6/2018 9:08am
if you've never butt-chugged a 40 then you don't party
stillwelding
7/6/2018 9:12am
BobPA wrote:
aeffertz wrote:
BobPA wrote:
Please. Dilla’ has been lighting buses on fire since the 70’s. Red Bud is just a bunch of bros yelling Reddd Buddddd. Nice try chief Whistling
Ditto.
dsmith
Fantasy
1294th
7/6/2018 9:56am
it was way crazier years ago...
dboivin
7/6/2018 10:02am
red bud bikers(flaggers) invented blowing up outhouses, monster bonfires and igniting vehicles (old cadilacs with couches mounted to them. the "original pitbikes")... where do you think the dilla peeps got these ideas from??
BobPA
7/6/2018 10:25am Edited Date/Time 7/6/2018 11:37am
dboivin wrote:
red bud bikers(flaggers) invented blowing up outhouses, monster bonfires and igniting vehicles (old cadilacs with couches mounted to them. the "original pitbikes")... where do you think...
red bud bikers(flaggers) invented blowing up outhouses, monster bonfires and igniting vehicles (old cadilacs with couches mounted to them. the "original pitbikes")... where do you think the dilla peeps got these ideas from??
The delusions of you Michiganders make me smile.

I believe all the shenanigans were started by the Watkins Glenn boys, then trickled to the Moto scene.
7/6/2018 12:03pm
dsmith wrote:
it was way crazier years ago...
And we had to walk through the snow, uphill both ways. Damn kids
NATEP231
7/6/2018 12:35pm
Millville has its days back when....I hope they open LOT B up a little for Des nations. I want to be one of the guys at the top of the mountain but I don’t want to park my rig in the lot with them
plowboy
7/6/2018 12:45pm
peelout wrote:
Been doing it wrong my whole life I reckon. Hey Peely...how 'bout a video of your technique? Take us to school teach.
McG194
7/6/2018 1:33pm
First Red Bud race I went to was probably 1990 and my first impression was a group of guys with a home stereo system with some monster Cerwin Vega speakers blasting Guns n Roses in the valley. I don't think they'd allow that nowadays. lol Next was two groups with three man water balloon launchers having water balloon fights.
7/6/2018 1:53pm
BobPA wrote:
aeffertz wrote:
Do you even race bro?
GrapeApe
Fantasy
806th
7/6/2018 2:01pm
peelout wrote:
plowboy wrote:
Been doing it wrong my whole life I reckon. Hey Peely...how 'bout a video of your technique? Take us to school teach.
I witnessed a chick do it in college with a bottle of vodka. I was turned on and grossed out at the same time, but mostly turned on. It was the proverbial hot dog down a hallway later that night, though.
KMC440
7/6/2018 2:18pm
peelout wrote:
plowboy wrote:
School is out FOREVER...

thank God Blink
plowboy
7/6/2018 2:27pm
peelout wrote:
plowboy wrote:
GrapeApe wrote:
I witnessed a chick do it in college with a bottle of vodka. I was turned on and grossed out at the same time, but mostly...
I witnessed a chick do it in college with a bottle of vodka. I was turned on and grossed out at the same time, but mostly turned on. It was the proverbial hot dog down a hallway later that night, though.
I've seen gals do really nasty things...the kind that turn a young bumpkin on...but luckily nothing disgusting. I'm too old and old fashioned for that stuff. I do still like boobs and butts though. So I reckon I'm not dead yet. BTW...it's my birthday...60 today.
peelout
7/6/2018 2:36pm
plowboy wrote:
GrapeApe wrote:
I witnessed a chick do it in college with a bottle of vodka. I was turned on and grossed out at the same time, but mostly...
plowboy wrote:
I've seen gals do really nasty things...the kind that turn a young bumpkin on...but luckily nothing disgusting. I'm too old and old fashioned for that stuff...
I've seen gals do really nasty things...the kind that turn a young bumpkin on...but luckily nothing disgusting. I'm too old and old fashioned for that stuff. I do still like boobs and butts though. So I reckon I'm not dead yet. BTW...it's my birthday...60 today.
happy birthday PlowBro, my old man just turned 61 and we're still best friends.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
806th
7/6/2018 2:52pm
plowboy wrote:
GrapeApe wrote:
plowboy wrote:
I've seen gals do really nasty things...the kind that turn a young bumpkin on...but luckily nothing disgusting. I'm too old and old fashioned for that stuff...
HBD plowboy!
ktmfun219
Fantasy
486th
7/6/2018 2:52pm
McG194 wrote:
First Red Bud race I went to was probably 1990 and my first impression was a group of guys with a home stereo system with some...
First Red Bud race I went to was probably 1990 and my first impression was a group of guys with a home stereo system with some monster Cerwin Vega speakers blasting Guns n Roses in the valley. I don't think they'd allow that nowadays. lol Next was two groups with three man water balloon launchers having water balloon fights.
LOL- to further my observation story I was there at RB from 74(trans am) to 2014. I vividly remember 1989-1990. I was 30. Rowdy crowd to say the least. The GNR mentioned crowd in the valley had the best huge sounds ,grass stage, mosh pit and 5 kegs buried below grade with ice. Tapper fills were free. Wild.

Water balloon launchfest- there were 2-3 17 yo groups launching water balloons into the massive crowd for 1-2 hours.
At start of moto 2 the young dudes launched a group of 10-20 water balloons that soared into crowd for over 100 yards. Next thing I saw was a gal got hit in the face and fell to the ground. Her boyfriend got hugely pissed(and rightfully so] and stalked from turn 1 to the low valley area. He had no shirt on and was Mike Tyson built. He beat the fuck out of 4 guys in 10 seconds. Took their shit and never have I seen again at RB. Kudos to all MX'ers.
plowboy
7/6/2018 2:59pm
GrapeApe wrote:
plowboy wrote:
peelout wrote:
happy birthday PlowBro, my old man just turned 61 and we're still best friends.
My son and I are besties as well. I found him a great deal on a 2002 CR250R. last month. He's a little pissed at me though. This is his first 2T. He just can't get used to a bike coming on the pipe. Ill probably have to spend a small fortune getting his old (mine originally) XR600 back to health. Not all bad though...I'll get the CR.Grinning
ga_pike
7/6/2018 3:06pm Edited Date/Time 7/6/2018 3:06pm
Apparently, none of you amatures went to High Point in the 80's when it was Memorial Day Weekend...
BobPA
7/6/2018 3:23pm
ga_pike wrote:
Apparently, none of you amatures went to High Point in the 80's when it was Memorial Day Weekend...
I heard that.

Dilla’ has actually been soft for a number of years now. They really cracked down on shenanigans about 10-12 years ago. I remember there being pepper spray as a regular occurance in the Am pits....but now there is barely any one up after midnight. Plus, I go for the racing...Not the party anymore.

Red Bud is more of a party, where Dilla’ was more about destruction.....probably why security nearly outnumbers fans these days.

MR. X
7/6/2018 3:26pm
ga_pike wrote:
BobPA wrote:
I heard that. Dilla’ has actually been soft for a number of years now. They really cracked down on shenanigans about 10-12 years ago. I remember...
I heard that.

Dilla’ has actually been soft for a number of years now. They really cracked down on shenanigans about 10-12 years ago. I remember there being pepper spray as a regular occurance in the Am pits....but now there is barely any one up after midnight. Plus, I go for the racing...Not the party anymore.

Red Bud is more of a party, where Dilla’ was more about destruction.....probably why security nearly outnumbers fans these days.

Were you there for the shithouse getting burned down or the woods getting lit on fire?
ricko
7/6/2018 3:51pm
BobPA wrote:
Isn’t unadilla no camping/no alcohol? Red buds pretty wild, high point used to be 10+ years ago.
Fonzarelli
7/6/2018 4:31pm Edited Date/Time 7/6/2018 4:32pm
It was always amazing how guys so blackout drunk could still throw a rock from one side of gravity cavity into the crowd on other side. You couldn't even see the race from in there, it was purely a war zone and that is all. That's why it was fenced off in the 80's and you haven't been able to stand in there since... regardless, the other side still sucks. That same time is when they banned alcohol, bottles and started using cops on horseback as security. I think those cops must have gotten bonuses for every skull they cracked.

Red Bud has never had anything to compare with this, just a party.
three9zero
7/6/2018 4:37pm
peelout wrote:
Try cough syrup next time.
ga_pike
7/6/2018 5:17pm
ga_pike wrote:
BobPA wrote:
I heard that. Dilla’ has actually been soft for a number of years now. They really cracked down on shenanigans about 10-12 years ago. I remember...
I heard that.

MR. X wrote:
Were you there for the shithouse getting burned down or the woods getting lit on fire?
Yes.
plowboy
7/6/2018 7:00pm
GrapeApe wrote:
HBD plowboy!
Thanks buddy...it's been a good day.

Post a reply to: To all the LotB participants and campers.

The Latest