To all my RonRon friends.

goonrider
2/1/2021 3:19pm
goonrider wrote:
ronronmx.com is where I got my "start" in the industry. I started making sigs for people just to get photoshop practice and eventually starting making connections...
ronronmx.com is where I got my "start" in the industry. I started making sigs for people just to get photoshop practice and eventually starting making connections with real people in the industry. I now have worked in the industry for 19years and made a career from self taught unemployed dude to working for one of the best brands in the industry. Hard work pays off.

Who remembers Rich414, Razdazzbrazz, Mikey21?
jnickell wrote:
What's up goorider! Glad you parlayed your dealings with us, bottom dwellers, into a career with real people in the industry! That's as close as us...
What's up goorider! Glad you parlayed your dealings with us, bottom dwellers, into a career with real people in the industry! That's as close as us mortals can get to being Ricky Carmichael.

Yes, I remember all three of those guys. I tried to get a job setting up IT-related stuff at the nationals with Mikey21 back in 2000ish. I think I was too green. Rasdazzbrazz was one of Brett Cue's riding buddies back then. Shoot, you and I met up down in So Cal way back then too. I was working in the area and we just hung out and BS'd for a bit. I honestly don't remember where but I feel like it was in the Lake Elsinore area.

Hey Falcon, how's life? Your daughter must be in high school by now. Are you still in Fallbrook?
I got the gig with Mikey21 doing the AMA Timing and scoring in 2003! HaHa. I thought I was too cool walking around with my AMA Shirt and didn't realize the AMA crew weren't very well liked.

I think it was Elsinore. Time flies.

Another name from the past KTMNelio!
jnickell
Fantasy
1738th
2/1/2021 3:26pm
goonrider wrote:
ronronmx.com is where I got my "start" in the industry. I started making sigs for people just to get photoshop practice and eventually starting making connections...
ronronmx.com is where I got my "start" in the industry. I started making sigs for people just to get photoshop practice and eventually starting making connections with real people in the industry. I now have worked in the industry for 19years and made a career from self taught unemployed dude to working for one of the best brands in the industry. Hard work pays off.

Who remembers Rich414, Razdazzbrazz, Mikey21?
jnickell wrote:
What's up goorider! Glad you parlayed your dealings with us, bottom dwellers, into a career with real people in the industry! That's as close as us...
What's up goorider! Glad you parlayed your dealings with us, bottom dwellers, into a career with real people in the industry! That's as close as us mortals can get to being Ricky Carmichael.

Yes, I remember all three of those guys. I tried to get a job setting up IT-related stuff at the nationals with Mikey21 back in 2000ish. I think I was too green. Rasdazzbrazz was one of Brett Cue's riding buddies back then. Shoot, you and I met up down in So Cal way back then too. I was working in the area and we just hung out and BS'd for a bit. I honestly don't remember where but I feel like it was in the Lake Elsinore area.

Hey Falcon, how's life? Your daughter must be in high school by now. Are you still in Fallbrook?
goonrider wrote:
I got the gig with Mikey21 doing the AMA Timing and scoring in 2003! HaHa. I thought I was too cool walking around with my AMA...
I got the gig with Mikey21 doing the AMA Timing and scoring in 2003! HaHa. I thought I was too cool walking around with my AMA Shirt and didn't realize the AMA crew weren't very well liked.

I think it was Elsinore. Time flies.

Another name from the past KTMNelio!
NICE!!

I had no idea I lost out to you. Glad you got it and I'm really happy to see your career success.

Time flies is right.

YES, I remember KTMNelio, I think his name is Aaron Neal. Really cool dude from Colorado?
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
2/1/2021 3:54pm
^ I remember all those dudes. But I think it was Rich314 - isn't he the guy who got run over by RC when he almost clipped a boat on the infield of a supercross?
avidchimp
Fantasy
1182nd
2/1/2021 4:36pm
Falcon wrote:
^ I remember all those dudes. But I think it was Rich314 - isn't he the guy who got run over by RC when he almost...
^ I remember all those dudes. But I think it was Rich314 - isn't he the guy who got run over by RC when he almost clipped a boat on the infield of a supercross?
Pretty sure that was him.

The Shop

OtotheB178
2/1/2021 4:58pm
Wow, well this is a throwback to my teen era.
Ronron was probably the only time I've used a forum and felt like I was legit part of a "global village". I've actually got a few people still on Facebook and the names mentioned here bring some solid memories.
Anyone heard how 'Krusty' is doing? Him and DD just seemed to compete for title of most annoying pre-teen in mx forum history!
My Username was 'O' Brien#12' and my sig was DV12, made for me by cordova. She was cool enough to knock together a few for me actually, good times!
FlickitFlat
Fantasy
662nd
2/1/2021 6:14pm Edited Date/Time 2/1/2021 6:16pm
Falcon wrote:
^ I remember all those dudes. But I think it was Rich314 - isn't he the guy who got run over by RC when he almost...
Damn, now it's bugging me. I know who you are talking but I'm pretty well certain it wasn't Rich314. I just can't place the name. Maybe it will come to me. ......................
Copsy, Wasn't it Copsy?
goonrider
2/1/2021 10:02pm
Falcon wrote:
Damn, now it's bugging me. I know who you are talking but I'm pretty well certain it wasn't Rich314. I just can't place the name. Maybe...
Damn, now it's bugging me. I know who you are talking but I'm pretty well certain it wasn't Rich314. I just can't place the name. Maybe it will come to me. ......................
Copsy, Wasn't it Copsy?
Cobra314 was the one who almost got crushed by RC.
Sunhouse
2/2/2021 9:39pm
Jarid332 wrote:
Matty deaths deeply impacted me. Met him on there around 99/00 and we became really good friends after. I remember talking to him the night before...
Matty deaths deeply impacted me. Met him on there around 99/00 and we became really good friends after. I remember talking to him the night before the accident. My memorial piece dedicated to him is probably my favorite and for sure most meaningful tattoo I've got.
Damn, saw this now. That is sad to hear! My user name back then was «solhus» and I guess I was a bit of an ass back then. Didn’t quite understand how long it would stick🙈 very impressed by how long you’ve kept his memory, Jarid! I remember you from the ronronmx-days
Sunhouse
2/2/2021 9:49pm
Also; looking through this era brings a lot of memories, Falcon I remember was mister YZ, and Brett was just a little shit trying to make it, learning from They Canard et.al🤓 way back in 2002, amazing how everyone turned out!😂
MxMickyV
2/2/2021 10:42pm Edited Date/Time 2/2/2021 10:42pm
I was ENDO_X_UP and a old friend of OL Frenchie Ronco. Here is a vid X_Spawnholio made way back when....its a little grainy lol
MXMiKEMX
2/3/2021 8:40am
This brings back memories. I was on ronronmx, mxvgforums, and mxonlinetournaments back in the MvA Unleashed, and Untamed days.
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
2/3/2021 8:50am
Falcon wrote:
Damn, now it's bugging me. I know who you are talking but I'm pretty well certain it wasn't Rich314. I just can't place the name. Maybe...
Copsy, Wasn't it Copsy?
goonrider wrote:
Cobra314 was the one who almost got crushed by RC.
Ah! That's right.
zookrider62!
Fantasy
719th
2/3/2021 1:07pm
OtotheB178 wrote:
Wow, well this is a throwback to my teen era. Ronron was probably the only time I've used a forum and felt like I was legit...
Ronron was probably the only time I've used a forum and felt like I was legit part of a "global village". I've actually got a few people still on Facebook and the names mentioned here bring some solid memories.
Anyone heard how 'Krusty' is doing? Him and DD just seemed to compete for title of most annoying pre-teen in mx forum history!
My Username was 'O' Brien#12' and my sig was DV12, made for me by cordova. She was cool enough to knock together a few for me actually, good times!
I'll never forget the year we were both in vegas for SX. I saw a non-american with a shirt that said O'brien on the back. Thought it was you, hung out with him all night, and was in fact, not you.
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
2/3/2021 4:34pm
OtotheB178 wrote:
Wow, well this is a throwback to my teen era. Ronron was probably the only time I've used a forum and felt like I was legit...
I'll never forget the year we were both in vegas for SX. I saw a non-american with a shirt that said O'brien on the back. Thought...
I'll never forget the year we were both in vegas for SX. I saw a non-american with a shirt that said O'brien on the back. Thought it was you, hung out with him all night, and was in fact, not you.
LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

Dude was like, "Wow, these Americans sure are friendly!"
2/3/2021 6:26pm Edited Date/Time 2/3/2021 6:26pm
Ahh the RonRonMx memories. I was 16-17 when I first logged on here. It was awesome. Not only the people but Ronron himself talking to us all like an every day dude.

I actually got chatting to his trainer on the site. (Which looking back now, that would never happen today). I am in Australia. Had been racing 6 months after taking 3 months (volunteeringly) off for a “sprained neck”. Got xrays etc. all G . But I didn’t feel I could ride. Which was weird cause every injury I always wanted to ride right away. But something in my brain said no.

After having my Left arm going dead each moto and vision problems, I asked the trainer what he thought was wrong with me. He said he suspected I had a previous neck injury.

So go to the same place get an X-ray and I have no idea how they missed it. I broke neck. Crushed a disc and the vertebrae fused etc.

12 months not allowed to use my arms above my chest. Physio fulltime until I stretched all the nerves out etc.

Honestly it was a life changer and be forever thankful.

Thank you Ronron Ronrontrainer and RonRonMx
Braaaphole
2/3/2021 6:29pm
I remember when Mikey21 sent out the AMA sticker packs that the racers were required to run. I still have mine.
Cobra314 was super cool, I wonder what he's up to these days. I remember him and BQ telling us about Canard and to remember his name.
FlickitFlat
Fantasy
662nd
2/3/2021 7:01pm
Ahh the RonRonMx memories. I was 16-17 when I first logged on here. It was awesome. Not only the people but Ronron himself talking to us...
Ahh the RonRonMx memories. I was 16-17 when I first logged on here. It was awesome. Not only the people but Ronron himself talking to us all like an every day dude.

I actually got chatting to his trainer on the site. (Which looking back now, that would never happen today). I am in Australia. Had been racing 6 months after taking 3 months (volunteeringly) off for a “sprained neck”. Got xrays etc. all G . But I didn’t feel I could ride. Which was weird cause every injury I always wanted to ride right away. But something in my brain said no.

After having my Left arm going dead each moto and vision problems, I asked the trainer what he thought was wrong with me. He said he suspected I had a previous neck injury.

So go to the same place get an X-ray and I have no idea how they missed it. I broke neck. Crushed a disc and the vertebrae fused etc.

12 months not allowed to use my arms above my chest. Physio fulltime until I stretched all the nerves out etc.

MXtrainer was a good dude on RonRon for sure. He offered help to anyone. He helped me with my knee injury and picking knee braces after my recover. Not just a few comments but discussions. He shared info, links, opinion, options, things to look for. I mean a ton of info, trusted info. I don't see that happening today either.
2/4/2021 9:01pm
Mannn I loved RonRon! I was gagnon12 on there. I mostly only posted in the graphic thread and the Mx vs atv thread. I actually started the [RR] clan for online play with a coupe of my buddies. It got to a point where people were just throwing RR in front of their name online and I had no idea who they were haha. It grew pretty big! Always thought that was cool. I also made a ton of sigs for fun and for others. Here are a few:

2/7/2021 1:25am
Ahh the RonRonMx memories. I was 16-17 when I first logged on here. It was awesome. Not only the people but Ronron himself talking to us...

MXtrainer was a good dude on RonRon for sure. He offered help to anyone. He helped me with my knee injury and picking knee braces after...
MXtrainer was a good dude on RonRon for sure. He offered help to anyone. He helped me with my knee injury and picking knee braces after my recover. Not just a few comments but discussions. He shared info, links, opinion, options, things to look for. I mean a ton of info, trusted info. I don't see that happening today either.
Yeah Legit guy! Glad to hear you had a great encounter with him also. 100% spot on with your comments.
mcopsey
2/7/2021 12:06pm
Crazy read. Remember all the name mentioned in here. Was Cordova the Australian lady? Good to see everyone seems to be doing well.

Post a reply to: To all my RonRon friends.

The Latest