Tired of the BS

KMC440
2/8/2009 7:35pm Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 2:03pm
Ok any of you asswipes want to jump on this fine..... The today VS Yesterday bullshit has me fuckin PISSED OFF.... sorry for the language GIBBY! ! love the googles...

Ok I think (KNOW ! ! !) Hannah and Lechien in their prime would have done WHATEVER it took to beat your ooooooh so special "Factory" wannabees.

So as I see it a Main today VS yesterday would be...

Hannah, Lechien, Stewart, O'Mara, LaRocco, Reed, Bailey, Glover.

All things considered.

Flame on.
|
olddude
2/8/2009 7:39pm
You won the gogles? Pffttt bastard.
KMC440
2/8/2009 7:44pm
Yeah that's me.... And aparently Supercross has become a bunch of namby pamby bunch of whinny bitches....

HIT SOMEBODY! ! ! ! Lay out the bastard that just took you out ! ! !

vet954
2/8/2009 7:44pm
jlaw would destroy lechein in a bong hit competition. just saying.
olddude
2/8/2009 7:53pm
KMC440 wrote:
Yeah that's me.... And aparently Supercross has become a bunch of namby pamby bunch of whinny bitches.... HIT SOMEBODY! ! ! ! Lay out the bastard...
Yeah that's me.... And aparently Supercross has become a bunch of namby pamby bunch of whinny bitches....

HIT SOMEBODY! ! ! ! Lay out the bastard that just took you out ! ! !

Hanny,JLaw, Boniface? Times have changed, personally I feel they have changed for the better. We like to talk about the good ole days, but I seem to remember just as much drama (if not more) back then, Just less people knew about it.

Congrats on the goggles, fucker. just sayin, .com

The Shop

Yamaha336
2/8/2009 7:54pm
KMC440 wrote:
Ok any of you asswipes want to jump on this fine..... The today VS Yesterday bullshit has me fuckin PISSED OFF.... sorry for the language GIBBY...
Ok any of you asswipes want to jump on this fine..... The today VS Yesterday bullshit has me fuckin PISSED OFF.... sorry for the language GIBBY! ! love the googles...

Ok I think (KNOW ! ! !) Hannah and Lechien in their prime would have done WHATEVER it took to beat your ooooooh so special "Factory" wannabees.

All things considered.

Flame on.
Hannah and Lechien could not get close enought to JS in speed to even think about taking him out. Just saying....
KMC440
2/8/2009 8:00pm
You put Hannah in today's game, with his ability and DESIRE..... well I guess you're smarter than me...

Just stick to you're Groundhog Day. Woodstock, IL.
2/8/2009 8:09pm
Go to bed Niff.
bultokid
2/8/2009 8:09pm
KMC440 wrote:
Ok any of you asswipes want to jump on this fine..... The today VS Yesterday bullshit has me fuckin PISSED OFF.... sorry for the language GIBBY...

All things considered.

Flame on.
Yamaha336 wrote:
Hannah and Lechien could not get close enought to JS in speed to even think about taking him out. Just saying....
yeah, keep telling yourself that.
PD441
2/8/2009 8:23pm
RC would own 'em all.
MX7MX
2/8/2009 8:32pm
People can have all the desire they want........but they don't have the PURE ability and raw talent that James Stewart does. Hell I want a million dollars more than any human being on earth.....I desire with all my heart to win the lottery......doesnt mean I'm gonna win it no matter how hard I try. Desire and talent....BIG difference.....Talent winning ultimately in the end.
super rat
2/8/2009 8:38pm
JBSwillownRC

How did that work out for ya?
andymoto
2/8/2009 9:01pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 10:24pm
MX7MX wrote:
People can have all the desire they want........but they don't have the PURE ability and raw talent that James Stewart does. Hell I want a million...
People can have all the desire they want........but they don't have the PURE ability and raw talent that James Stewart does. Hell I want a million dollars more than any human being on earth.....I desire with all my heart to win the lottery......doesnt mean I'm gonna win it no matter how hard I try. Desire and talent....BIG difference.....Talent winning ultimately in the end.
Desire is a want, a need, a do at all costs anything to be the best regardless if there is a lack of raw ablility. Desire ain't about a bet, dream, etc.

Every year we got numerous riders with pure ability that never conquer the mountain..

Bad luck, injuries, lack of equipment, etc.......and lack of desire to want to better.

Reminds me of the thread what yr in past a Loretta Int of today could beat.

Useless.
jmar
2/8/2009 10:00pm
KMC440 wrote:

All things considered.

Flame on.
No mention of the other non human racer RC. You are really on top of things there bud.

I don't know what you do for a living but my best guess is that you are worthless piece of meat and others a generation before you were much better than you.
jeffro503
2/8/2009 11:07pm
KMC440 wrote:

All things considered.

Flame on.
KMC...is this your list of riders who "wanted it" the most? And you didn't even mention RC? Blasphemy! Or McGrath? even more blasphemy!! Lechien was never a hard trainer at all....in fact he was a lazy son of a bitch! he had all the talent in the world , but hardly trained a day in his life.

yeah , i was around during all the "hey-day" of the 80's and 90's too. But there was NEVER and i mean NEVER two riders that trained or had the determination JS , RC and JM had........this is why they RULED the motocross and supercross world. the racing was so good back then because nobody gave more than the other guy. Sure , most are all legends , but to say that a lot ( most) of these younger riders don't train , is bullshit.

I'm to tired to state my whole opinion.........

it's like talking to the wind on this site most of the time.
gt80rider
2/8/2009 11:47pm
vet954 wrote:
jlaw would destroy lechein in a bong hit competition. just saying.
you obviously didn't know Ron very well................

LOL
Loose
2/9/2009 12:01am
Any bike, any era, any time

SX - MC
MX - RC

that is all
wreckitrandy
2/9/2009 7:00am
Loose wrote:

SX - MC
MX - RC

that is all
Just aggreein'
txmxer
2/9/2009 7:02am
I don't know who would have done this or that if we could get all the greats on the track at the same time.

I do remember how "good" the racing was when JBS was injured for four races in the 125 MX. Two guys with a ton of heart and hard trainers, but neither ever considered super talented as top pros go. Yep, watching Brown battle Hughes was amazing for 4 races. Bar banging, never knew who would win. Those two were hauling the mail.

Dean
2/9/2009 7:07am
txmxer wrote:
I don't know who would have done this or that if we could get all the greats on the track at the same time. I do...
I don't know who would have done this or that if we could get all the greats on the track at the same time.

I do remember how "good" the racing was when JBS was injured for four races in the 125 MX. Two guys with a ton of heart and hard trainers, but neither ever considered super talented as top pros go. Yep, watching Brown battle Hughes was amazing for 4 races. Bar banging, never knew who would win. Those two were hauling the mail.

Hangtown 2003 was off the charts- great
lumpy790
2/9/2009 7:15am
When The Beast from the East hits the nationals we will finally lay this discussion to rest!

OH.... just sayin
-eagle-
2/9/2009 7:36am
Loose wrote:

SX - MC
MX - RC

that is all
End of thread.
txmxer
2/9/2009 7:43am
txmxer wrote:
I don't know who would have done this or that if we could get all the greats on the track at the same time. I do...

Dean wrote:
and then...one race later, they were "slow" again...what happened?
Dean
2/9/2009 7:46am
txmxer wrote:

Dean wrote:
txmxer wrote:
and then...one race later, they were "slow" again...what happened?
I can't remember. Is that when James came back?

Wasn't Sorby in the mix at that Hangtown also?
txmxer
2/9/2009 7:53am
I guess it wasn't actually one race after Hangtown...but, when the 5th race hit, all of the sudden, everyone looked slow again.

And, yes, that's when James came back.

Point being, great racing is about battles. That's why the racers of the past get this legend status. They battled...several guys were in the mix. Does that mean those same guys would be in the mix today? Could they run w/ James? I don't know.
Dean
2/9/2009 8:03am
txmxer wrote:
I guess it wasn't actually one race after Hangtown...but, when the 5th race hit, all of the sudden, everyone looked slow again. And, yes, that's when...
I guess it wasn't actually one race after Hangtown...but, when the 5th race hit, all of the sudden, everyone looked slow again.

And, yes, that's when James came back.

Point being, great racing is about battles. That's why the racers of the past get this legend status. They battled...several guys were in the mix. Does that mean those same guys would be in the mix today? Could they run w/ James? I don't know.
yeah I think it was Budds Creek when James came back.

And you're right- instantly everyone was slow again.

I don't know how anyone could have gone faster than Hughes that day at HT.
Tbteam
2/9/2009 8:37am
People who think that MC was better at SX than RC make me laugh.

And yes, I'm, laughing right now.

MC "timed the market" perfectly. Probably has never been a lower level of upper echelon competition in history.

RC made Jeremy retire.
-eagle-
2/9/2009 8:45am
So 10 years past his prime he comes back for kicks and runs top 5 on a two stroke.
Against a higher echelon of competition, supposedly.
txmxer
2/9/2009 8:48am
-eagle- wrote:
So 10 years past his prime he comes back for kicks and runs top 5 on a two stroke.
Against a higher echelon of competition, supposedly.
har!
BobbyM
2/9/2009 9:17am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 10:24pm
Tbteam wrote:
People who think that MC was better at SX than RC make me laugh. And yes, I'm, laughing right now. MC "timed the market" perfectly. Probably...
People who think that MC was better at SX than RC make me laugh.

And yes, I'm, laughing right now.

MC "timed the market" perfectly. Probably has never been a lower level of upper echelon competition in history.

RC made Jeremy retire.
i agree mark but mc's comp was good cept he was that much better, brought new style and techniques to the sport. didn't throw a leg over a scooter till 15. holy fuck...then dominates one of the hardest forms of scooter racing in the world for years. mc deserves respect just like rc and db.

rc went just slow enough to beat you...beat anybody. stewart the fastest man that has ever raced came up and challenged rc and rc just went slow enough to beat the fastest man alive too. that is pure determination, a will to win and disdain towards losing. nobody has ever had that in the sport like rc did except for maybe hannah...maybe.

cept for possibly now....lol

Post a reply to: Tired of the BS

The Latest