Tim gajser a threat for JH ?

Belg
9/2/2018 2:15am
In quali yesterday looks like GT is throwing his bike again like a couple years ago , finishing 1 second after the Herlings in quali is a sign things could get interesting !
it was just a quali i know but no one stayed so long in the neigbourhood of JH the whole season ...

My concern is that JH will race GT to the extreme "forgetting" about the championship and one or the other crashing out Sad .
|
9/2/2018 2:37am
first its a quali , Herlings created a 5 sec gap and controlled it during the race .He told in post race interview he didnt want to spent any more energy as needed as it could become very hot on race day
i think Herlings has more speed left as gajser in the moto's
shuggs
9/2/2018 3:04am
Sorry but not a chance
Belg
9/2/2018 3:35am
JH sets the bar
looks like it again ..GT looks like he doesn't have a lot of fight in him Sad

The Shop

9/2/2018 3:41am
Belg wrote:
In quali yesterday looks like GT is throwing his bike again like a couple years ago , finishing 1 second after the Herlings in quali is...
In quali yesterday looks like GT is throwing his bike again like a couple years ago , finishing 1 second after the Herlings in quali is a sign things could get interesting !
it was just a quali i know but no one stayed so long in the neigbourhood of JH the whole season ...

My concern is that JH will race GT to the extreme "forgetting" about the championship and one or the other crashing out Sad .
Your a threat to fail a drug test.
JH is on championship cruise control

Post a reply to: Tim gajser a threat for JH ?

The Latest