Tickle riding a KTM/Preping for nationals?

Edited Date/Time 5/15/2018 10:10am
|
5/14/2018 1:28pm Edited Date/Time 5/14/2018 1:36pm
Well he is on the KTM team..

Edit: My post made more sense before the OP edited the title. Smile
Brad460
Fantasy
780th
5/14/2018 1:37pm
Expecting sample 2 to be clean..
mb60
5/14/2018 1:38pm
God to see Hansen out riding. LOL

The Shop

kb228
5/14/2018 1:38pm
Hes probably testing
5/14/2018 1:44pm
Well he is on the KTM team..

Edit: My post made more sense before the OP edited the title. Smile
Hahahahahahahahahaha
5/14/2018 1:45pm
0 reason to be out testing unless hes coming back soon, unless hes trying to show teams that in 4 years he'll be a top dog lol...
Agent717
5/14/2018 1:46pm
I never noticed how low Anderson keeps his elbows. He really "tucks into" (see what I did there?) the cockpit of the Husky. Interesting style.
5/14/2018 2:41pm
As of now he's still under contract with KTM, so they probably use him for testing and hell if you have access to a factory KTM you don't just sit on the couch lol.
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
5/14/2018 2:45pm
As of now he's still under contract with KTM, so they probably use him for testing and hell if you have access to a factory KTM...
As of now he's still under contract with KTM, so they probably use him for testing and hell if you have access to a factory KTM you don't just sit on the couch lol.
Unless WADA says he can't test, train, help, look at or think about a motorcycle. WoohooAngry
Cokeham23
5/14/2018 3:17pm
Agent717 wrote:
I never noticed how low Anderson keeps his elbows. He really "tucks into" (see what I did there?) the cockpit of the Husky. Interesting style.

I’ve picked up on that a little bit too. It’s kind of odd to see when your whole life all you hear is “elbows up!”.
I’ve noticed Osborne sits in the middle of the seat in corners too. He’s not up on the tank like most guys.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
5/14/2018 5:22pm
0 reason to be out testing unless hes coming back soon, unless hes trying to show teams that in 4 years he'll be a top dog...
0 reason to be out testing unless hes coming back soon, unless hes trying to show teams that in 4 years he'll be a top dog lol...
Except for if he's cleared and can race the next weekend...then has been sitting on the couch all Summer.

Plus, he might like riding, crazy idea...I know.
5/14/2018 9:06pm
0 reason to be out testing unless hes coming back soon, unless hes trying to show teams that in 4 years he'll be a top dog...
ML512 wrote:
Except for if he's cleared and can race the next weekend...then has been sitting on the couch all Summer. Plus, he might like riding, crazy idea...I...
Except for if he's cleared and can race the next weekend...then has been sitting on the couch all Summer.

And it sounds like you need to expand on this point above some more. Spill the beans
gnarwhip
5/14/2018 9:14pm
Agent717 wrote:
Cokeham23 wrote:
I’ve picked up on that a little bit too. It’s kind of odd to see when your whole life all you hear is “elbows up!”. I’ve...

I’ve picked up on that a little bit too. It’s kind of odd to see when your whole life all you hear is “elbows up!”.
I’ve noticed Osborne sits in the middle of the seat in corners too. He’s not up on the tank like most guys.
Four stroke technique is way different than the old school two stroke technique. Too much torque, hard to stay up on the tank.
5/14/2018 9:31pm
ML512 wrote:
Except for if he's cleared and can race the next weekend...then has been sitting on the couch all Summer. Plus, he might like riding, crazy idea...I...

And it sounds like you need to expand on this point above some more. Spill the beans
The team wants him to still test and practice in case sample B comes back clean, the case gets dropped, and he gets to race. What do you not comprehend?
ML512
Fantasy
45th
5/14/2018 10:28pm
ML512 wrote:

There’s nothing to explain, don’t over read into things.
50dippin
5/14/2018 11:18pm
Agent717 wrote:
I think its because he is taller than most riders. Longer arms means less elbows out/bars more narrow for his frame.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
5/15/2018 2:41am
Wasn't there a rumor of him potentially racing in Canada?
Not really a rumor. If he's banned he could race up here if he chooses to do so since our series is not affiliated with the FIM.
PJRAUS
5/15/2018 3:15am
ML512 wrote:

ML512 wrote:
Well if he is cleared, I'd imagine he would be busy planning what to do with all the money he's going to sue WADA for.
If it comes to pass that he is proven innocent, I hope he destroys the high handed pricks.
What the hell were American supercross promotors thinking allowing the FIM and WADA in the door? I have zero faith in or respect for either organisation
ns503
5/15/2018 3:48am
Wasn't there a rumor of him potentially racing in Canada?
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Not really a rumor. If he's banned he could race up here if he chooses to do so since our series is not affiliated with the...
Not really a rumor. If he's banned he could race up here if he chooses to do so since our series is not affiliated with the FIM.
'Could' & 'if' = yes, a rumor.
5/15/2018 6:38am
ML512 wrote:
PJRAUS wrote:
Well if he is cleared, I'd imagine he would be busy planning what to do with all the money he's going to sue WADA for. If...
Well if he is cleared, I'd imagine he would be busy planning what to do with all the money he's going to sue WADA for.
If it comes to pass that he is proven innocent, I hope he destroys the high handed pricks.
What the hell were American supercross promotors thinking allowing the FIM and WADA in the door? I have zero faith in or respect for either organisation
Suing Wada? For what? Wada did their jobs. So like it or not they have done nothing wrong. Blame our side of the fence. There are no rules in place.for these instances. We wouldve thought that we would have learned a lesson aftee the js7 incident.
5/15/2018 7:24am Edited Date/Time 5/15/2018 7:26am
ML512 wrote:

As soon as one person says you can’t, people just give up.

Good for him he’s fighting it and still training hard! Can’t srop your life if you truly believe you have been wronged by WADA.

And I guess for all the WADA haters you can thank the sport of cycling for making Wada sensitive to every damn substance known to man to gain an advantage over the competition....and the Russians! You can thank them too. (Hehe)
GTCD15317
5/15/2018 8:19am
So did people really think he'd be sitting around doing nothing, just waiting?
5/15/2018 8:24am Edited Date/Time 5/15/2018 8:25am
People just quit riding and give up for many other reasons in this sport. so I can see if someone would leave bitter knowing their screwed for 4 years, in the prime if their career....
aroark247
5/15/2018 8:42am
Agent717 wrote:
Cokeham23 wrote:
I’ve picked up on that a little bit too. It’s kind of odd to see when your whole life all you hear is “elbows up!”. I’ve...

I't all about leverage. Common misconception about proper technique is that you need to have your elbows up.
More important than having them up is having them able to go side to side. Somewhat similar to digging with a shovel motion or a hockey stick. Osborne's style is probably more due to his stature and year's of habit, I wouldn't call it wrong, but it probably won't work for everyone.
5/15/2018 8:52am Edited Date/Time 5/15/2018 8:53am
People just quit riding and give up for many other reasons in this sport. so I can see if someone would leave bitter knowing their screwed...
People just quit riding and give up for many other reasons in this sport. so I can see if someone would leave bitter knowing their screwed for 4 years, in the prime if their career....
exactly what I meant, I can ride all day and be ready but in all reality. Wada doesn't answer anytime soon, and is facing 4 years. I would be spending my time looking for a job/degree in case this falls through, not wait for it to come back. Someone should tell ML that
USMCMXer
5/15/2018 8:56am
He was notified his B sample confirmed his earlier results. The same judge that presided over JS7's case has been assigned Tickle's case. Doesn't look great, hoping he can get through this and back to racing!

Post a reply to: Tickle riding a KTM/Preping for nationals?

The Latest