Tickle is pissed

Related:
Create New Tag

1/2/2019 4:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/2/2019 5:19 AM

https://dirtbikemagazine.com/amp/broc-tickle-calls-out-fim-monster-energy-supercross/

Rightfully so, its been 9 months and they havent said anything... 9 months is BEYOND what a reasonable suspension should have been from the start. Even if hes guilty he wasnt doing cocaine or steroids...hgh, not even adderrall. He “did” some like extra crappy preworkout does literally nothing junk that just happened to be banned. No reason at all the guy should not be lined up next week. Like him or not, believe him or not, this is a joke. If Dungey had popped u think KTM drops him and the sport leaves him out to dry? Helllll no. KTM just isnt that mad cuz they got Cooper Webb.

Where is the industry outrage? Every team is one tainted suppliment away from a DEMOLISHED team/championship/career. Tainted suppliments do happen. Youd hate to see a Tomac, Ando, Marv drink some whey protein and get boned but its a very real possibility.
|

1/2/2019 5:04 AM

He has a legit reason to be pissed.

What about starting a petition? Get everyone onboard.

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

1/2/2019 5:14 AM

Rightfully so ...

|

1/2/2019 5:15 AM

This is handled in the worst possible way, as usual.
angry

|

1/2/2019 5:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/2/2019 5:21 AM

The industry right now is just saying glad it wasnt me because tickles replaceable and KTM got cooper webb out of the deal, but theyre not gonna be so happy if their top guy in a title hunt gets the shaft for something completely ridiculous... then a year later still have ZERO progress.

KTM has a LOT of pull in the mx world. They didnt have to keep him but damn for the good of the sport throw your weight around a little bit when one of your riders gets the shaft.

If it was Dungey they could have made legit threats of damaging mx/sx, but shouldnt even need to go that far.

|

1/2/2019 5:41 AM

I’d be lawyering up if I were him.

|

1/2/2019 5:56 AM

He has a lawyer. I would bet that the part about the FIM and Monster Energy SX interfering with his ability to make a living was written by said lawyer.

|

1/2/2019 6:00 AM

He failed a drug test for a banded substance, I do not buy the "I have no idea where it came from". Fail a drug test for your job and see how it works out for you...

|

1/2/2019 6:08 AM

BernieMadof wrote:

He failed a drug test for a banded substance, I do not buy the "I have no idea where it came from". Fail a drug test for your job and see how it works out for you...

He still deserves an answer as to what his punishment is. Imagine being sent home from work for failing a drug test and 9 months later still not knowing what they planned to do to you.

|

1/2/2019 6:10 AM

The sentencing should have been given 2 weeks after he was busted - maximum. This specific aspet of the entire ordeal is kindof rediculous.

Other side of the coin tho, if he wants to race, then go race. With all these rookies coming up, and all of the backup riders like bogle or grant sitting around.. the likelyhood of him having a ride in a year or whatever it takes to get this handled is very slim. Going to canada or something now is his best option if he wants to race and not have to pay his own way. Time is ticking and the youngsters are fast and theyre coming to the 450s. Get it while you can or continue coaching.

With all that said, i hope broc wins the lawsuit quickly and all the “charges” are dropped immediately so he can get back to supercross before its too late.

|

1/2/2019 6:11 AM

Employer drug testing is becoming a thing of the past in free states.

|

1/2/2019 6:11 AM

BernieMadof wrote:

Pete The Fisherman wrote:

He still deserves an answer as to what his punishment is. Imagine being sent home from work for failing a drug test and 9 months later still not knowing what they planned to do to you.

You lose your job? Just like he lost his job. He got caught, don't like it? Don't fail drug test it is that simple.

|

1/2/2019 6:13 AM

BernieMadof wrote:

It’s not that he failed a test. If he failed he should be punished. It’s the total lack of communication from WADA/FIM that is the problem. 9 months and he hasn’t even been issued a hearing date. Stew said the same thing.

|

1/2/2019 6:14 AM

dedi684 wrote:

Employer drug testing is becoming a thing of the past in free states.

It will come back when some stoner on a forklift causes an accident.

|

1/2/2019 6:16 AM

BernieMadof wrote:

BernieMadof wrote:

You lose your job? Just like he lost his job. He got caught, don't like it? Don't fail drug test it is that simple.

After reading your first post I wasn't sure if you were an asshole or just being harsh but now I can tell you're just an asshole.

|

1/2/2019 6:24 AM

Where is the outrage? Does everyone have their A1 tickets sorted?....

|

1/2/2019 6:35 AM

BernieMadof wrote:

After reading your first post I wasn't sure if you were an asshole or just being harsh but now I can tell you're just an asshole.

I am an asshole because I do not feel bad a professional did not know about the rules of how he makes a living?....Riggggghhhtt.

|

1/2/2019 6:35 AM

BernieMadof wrote:

BernieMadof wrote:

Yes he lost his job, that part is straight forward and I think all get it.

What is wrong here is they are also keeping him from working. Can not run one off races, other series, or even know when he can complete in the US again. So they are keeping him from making a living, that is seriously wrong.

|

1/2/2019 6:38 AM

I remember when RC was about to get pinched for the unleaded fuel scam. He pretty much told a number of higher ups to go f' themselves from what info was coming out. He didn't cheat and they knew they had f'd up. A trace amount that wouldn't affect anything except a lab test.

|

1/2/2019 6:45 AM

James Stewarts and Broc Tickles situations are prime examples of why the professional rider's of the AMA needs a riders union. Both the AMA and FIM are complicit and negligent in the handling of these situations.Its downright malicious. It essentially retired James Stewart, and Broc Tickle may have no choice but to pursue a different career path very soon due to this egregious mishandling and purposeful stonewalling on the FIM's part.

I also love everyone who states "He's a cheater, he got caught, F him, he got what he deserved'.

Not so fast.

Broc tested positive for methylhexanamine. Both his primary and B sample tested positive. Which IIRC both samples were taken at the same time. Ok makes sense right? It rules out any possibility that the primary sample was somehow tainted or became contaminated.

Right?

WRONG.

Broc has stated multiple times that he was taking supplements however that his supplements should not have contained any methylhexanamine. Now if WADA had been consistently testing Broc and established a baseline of his test levels of a period of time they would know exactly when the methylhexanamine entered his system, and at what levels. Why is this important?

Two words. Jon Jones. Yes the MMA fighter Jon Jones. What does that have to do with Broc? EVERYTHING.

Jon Jones, if he was racing motocross, would essentially be banned for life because his last test result came back positive for one picogram of a metabolite that is produced by the human body when using turinabol, an oral steroid. Which is what he tested positive in the first place and got suspended for. Since his initial positive test result Jon Jones has been routinely tested and has a baseline for his levels. So when he tested positive again after testing negative for a period of time, USADA was able to determine that Jon Jones was not in fact 'hot' but that the picogram detected was residual from the initial positive test result from 16-18 months ago. Yes you read that right.

Now apply that situation to Broc Tickle. Had there been baseline, routine testing done on Broc then WADA would know exactly when the methylhexanamine entered his system and in what amounts. The test result could have been the highest levels, or it could have been residuals. There's no way to know though is there? All there is is that single testing sample taken as proof.

Anyone who knows anything about the supplement's industry knows its a dirty business, in more way than one. Impurities and substances in the vats do in fact transfer over from one supplement to another. Here's another shocker. Most supplements are produced in the same facilities. Different labels on different colored bottles but its all made in the same facility. Some products are not 'clean' and dont even try to be. Hell some even advertise that they contained materials that are on the USADA/WADA banned listed. There has been multiple cross contamination of different supplements in the past. Its happened quite often in cycling and MMA.

So who is to say Broc did intentionally take a banned substance? Its a very real possibility Broc took a supplement from a clean company whose product was contaminated in the production process.

Take a list to this podcast and afterwards try and tell me you just KNOW Broc is dirty. I call complete BS on the whole situation.

|

1/2/2019 6:45 AM

kb228 wrote:

The sentencing should have been given 2 weeks after he was busted - maximum. This specific aspet of the entire ordeal is kindof rediculous.

Other side of the coin tho, if he wants to race, then go race. With all these rookies coming up, and all of the backup riders like bogle or grant sitting around.. the likelyhood of him having a ride in a year or whatever it takes to get this handled is very slim. Going to canada or something now is his best option if he wants to race and not have to pay his own way. Time is ticking and the youngsters are fast and theyre coming to the 450s. Get it while you can or continue coaching.

With all that said, i hope broc wins the lawsuit quickly and all the “charges” are dropped immediately so he can get back to supercross before its too late.

Agreed i think he should have went to Canada right away and started cashing checks.

|

1/2/2019 6:46 AM

The "industry" wasn't smart enough to rethink this policy when the biggest superstar it has ever had got pinched and basically ended his career so obviously when a Broc Tickle gets pinched they don't blink.

|

1/2/2019 6:46 AM

BernieMadof wrote:

WoodsRacer wrote:

What is wrong here is they are also keeping him from working. Can not run one off races, other series, or even know when he can complete in the US again. So they are keeping him from making a living, that is seriously wrong.

So they are keeping him from getting a job in the industry? Everyone acts like he wins races, and is in the hunt for championships. This boat has sailed, he needs to take a hint and move on. My point is, this is just like crying that you lost your job for smoking pot knowing you're getting drug tested. No difference.

|

1/2/2019 6:49 AM

BernieMadof wrote:

WoodsRacer wrote:

BernieMadof wrote:

So they are keeping him from getting a job in the industry? Everyone acts like he wins races, and is in the hunt for championships. This boat has sailed, he needs to take a hint and move on. My point is, this is just like crying that you lost your job for smoking pot knowing you're getting drug tested. No difference.

Bernie, I think you win the most retarded vital poster of 2019 so far. Congrats.

|

1/2/2019 6:51 AM

BernieMadof wrote:

WoodsRacer wrote:

BernieMadof wrote:

Completely fucking wrong. Its more like getting busted for weed and not allowed to work that same type of job again in the entire county, and even in europe, or canada or even a one off event like straight rhythm.

Dude could make GREAT money and is in shape ready to race and still doesnt even know how long the suspension is for.

Your also incredibly dense. Nothing anyone says reaches brain matter inside your head. We know and accept he did something wrong and deserves a penalty. But they still havent even given out the penalty.

|

1/2/2019 6:51 AM

BernieMadof wrote:

BernieMadof wrote:

I am an asshole because I do not feel bad a professional did not know about the rules of how he makes a living?....Riggggghhhtt.

I'm taking a trip to Nashville in 3 weeks. I hope the locals are friendlier and more intelligent than you.

|

1/2/2019 6:52 AM

WoodsRacer wrote:

BernieMadof wrote:

2stroked wrote:

Bernie, I think you win the most retarded vital poster of 2019 so far. Congrats.

Why because everyone is butt hurt over a guy who has made millions in his life, and failed a drug test.. I wish I were as smart as the people on here.

|

1/2/2019 7:04 AM

Who are the individuals who actually have the power to get rid of WADA, and/or rid of FIM?

Looking for an answer more intelligent than "The riders starting a union".

|

1/2/2019 7:08 AM

". . . the FIM and Monster Energy Supercross are conspiring to intentionally and unlawfully interfere with my fundamental rights and ability to make a living."

What a ridiculous statement. He has several avenues to make a living, he just can't race a FIM sanctioned series. I think a court would disagree he has a fundamental right to race a FIM sanctioned series.

|

1/2/2019 7:09 AM

BernieMadof wrote:

Why because everyone is butt hurt over a guy who has made millions in his life, and failed a drug test.. I wish I were as smart as the people on here.

Dude, the point is that it is not reasonable that he has had no communication with WADA regarding his failed test.

He accepts that he failed his test but doesn't even know the punishment and terms yet, that is NOT reasonable.

He should have already completed his time off and being ready waiting for a fill in ride right now or pitting with Wilson.

|