Tickle at Glen Helen

reynardfan1
Fantasy
3669th
What does everyone make of Tickle being at Glen Helen...?

I think a guilty man would be in hiding...I hope he isn’t guilty, I don’t really think he is...

Just curious what everyone else thought
|
gnarwhip
5/27/2018 6:19pm
What's he gonna do, stay home in bed? All of his boys where there
ML512
Fantasy
45th
5/27/2018 6:21pm
What does everyone make of Tickle being at Glen Helen...? I think a guilty man would be in hiding...I hope he isn’t guilty, I don’t really...

I think a guilty man would be in hiding...I hope he isn’t guilty, I don’t really think he is...

His brother is racing, Broc is out there supporting/working with him.
tp4
5/27/2018 6:21pm
it was cool seeing him on tv....he deserves better!
reynardfan1
Fantasy
3669th
5/27/2018 6:30pm
What does everyone make of Tickle being at Glen Helen...? I think a guilty man would be in hiding...I hope he isn’t guilty, I don’t really...

ML512 wrote:
His brother is racing, Broc is out there supporting/working with him.
I saw tickle on the leader board and didn’t know it was his brother

2+2=4

The Shop

drt410
5/27/2018 6:45pm
Hes a pro racer who said hes still sponsored by/working with alpinestars. Being there doesnt mean he has nooooo idea what he could have taken. Still excessive suspension.
Ramrod
Fantasy
1751st
5/27/2018 7:07pm
He can go wherever he wants, and for that matter, he should be able to race non FIM sanctioned events without it affecting his penalty. F wada.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
5/27/2018 7:30pm
I talked to him for a bit on Saturday. He said it had really hit him the day before that he couldn’t race.

Such a bummer to see such a talented (and injury-free) guy sitting on the sidelines.
mxracer71
Fantasy
2442nd
5/27/2018 8:19pm
I feel bad for broc. I personally don't think he did anything purposely but you never know.. I think being suspended for 4 years is outrageous. wada is set up for the olympics and not for this sport. I say give him a couple race suspension and let the man ride! Taking away a mans mean to living is wrong. Bullshit if he races canada it effects him when they have nothing to do with that series. #letbrocride
wavslide1
5/27/2018 8:37pm
It's time to drop the FIM. Although doping is a problem, the suspensions times are rediculous compared to other sports and the injuries are more frequent. The FIM is like the Democrats ruining California. Sad
shuggs
5/27/2018 9:01pm
wavslide1 wrote:
It's time to drop the FIM. Although doping is a problem, the suspensions times are rediculous compared to other sports and the injuries are more frequent...
It's time to drop the FIM. Although doping is a problem, the suspensions times are rediculous compared to other sports and the injuries are more frequent. The FIM is like the Democrats ruining California. Sad
It’s not FIM it’s WADA that is the problem, as someone said above this is not the Olympics and time for a sensible ban - 6 months, an outdoor season?? Surely common sense had got to prevail
Matt Moto
5/27/2018 9:35pm
What i'm confused about is.
Broc was tested at San Diego, I would think if he was purposely taking a banned drug he would stop. Knowing they would be taking a sample b later? When was sample b taken?
Lynch
5/27/2018 10:09pm
Matt Moto wrote:
What i'm confused about is. Broc was tested at San Diego, I would think if he was purposely taking a banned drug he would stop. Knowing...
Broc was tested at San Diego, I would think if he was purposely taking a banned drug he would stop. Knowing they would be taking a sample b later? When was sample b taken?
Someone correct me if I am wrong but they don't take them at separate times? Silly
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
5/27/2018 10:26pm
Matt Moto wrote:
What i'm confused about is. Broc was tested at San Diego, I would think if he was purposely taking a banned drug he would stop. Knowing...
Sample "B" comes from the same specimen from the same day. Just tested at a different date.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
5/27/2018 10:42pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Sample "B" comes from the same specimen from the same day. Just tested at a different date.
An elderly man is at the doctors getting a checkup with his wife. The doctor says to the old man, "I'll need a urine sample, a stool sample, and a blood sample."
The old man says, "What?"
So the doctor says it again.
Once again the old man says, "what?"
So the doctor yells it, "I NEED A URINE SAMPLE, A STOOL SAMPLE, AND A BLOOD SAMPLE!"
With that the man's wife turns to him and says, "He needs a pair of your underwear!"
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
5/27/2018 10:58pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
EZZA 95B wrote:
An elderly man is at the doctors getting a checkup with his wife. The doctor says to the old man, "I'll need a urine sample, a...
An elderly man is at the doctors getting a checkup with his wife. The doctor says to the old man, "I'll need a urine sample, a stool sample, and a blood sample."
The old man says, "What?"
So the doctor says it again.
Once again the old man says, "what?"
So the doctor yells it, "I NEED A URINE SAMPLE, A STOOL SAMPLE, AND A BLOOD SAMPLE!"
With that the man's wife turns to him and says, "He needs a pair of your underwear!"
LOL. Good one.
milliebays
5/27/2018 11:03pm
GuyB wrote:
I talked to him for a bit on Saturday. He said it had really hit him the day before that he couldn’t race. Such a bummer...
I talked to him for a bit on Saturday. He said it had really hit him the day before that he couldn’t race.

Such a bummer to see such a talented (and injury-free) guy sitting on the sidelines.
what supps was he taking besides MindFX?
Question
5/28/2018 5:57am
wavslide1 wrote:
It's time to drop the FIM. Although doping is a problem, the suspensions times are rediculous compared to other sports and the injuries are more frequent...
shuggs wrote:
It’s not FIM it’s WADA that is the problem, as someone said above this is not the Olympics and time for a sensible ban - 6...
It’s not FIM it’s WADA that is the problem, as someone said above this is not the Olympics and time for a sensible ban - 6 months, an outdoor season?? Surely common sense had got to prevail
Beyond the fact what he got caught for was not helping him, what the sanctioning must understand is, on a bigger picture, banning him for 4 years is actually encouraging REAL doping which is the opposite results of what they should fight for, especially for the kid's sake.

Indeed if a rider takes 4 years for something that is not helping him on the track, then why not racing much longer the 250 SX fully loaded and win a couple millions along the way ?

A reasonable sanction is really important to obtain otherwise with the currently technology the sport may become more dirty than it has ever been.

kongols
5/28/2018 6:03am
wavslide1 wrote:
AMA Nationals have a deal with USADA. If he had something in him the result would be the same. And Nationals have no connection with FIM.
5/28/2018 7:55am
AMA nationals reside in the USA, so the United States Anti-Doping Association is the regulating body. You cannot just "un-associate" with America, unless MX Sports decides to relocate the nationals to another country.

Supercross has the AMA and the FIM so another promoter can't show up tomorrow with either one of those sanctioning bodies and try to do their own series, an effective monopoly over the sport. If Feld didn't have the FIM involved, then they WOULD have USADA involved at the very least and not by choice. USADA as they did with Lance can inject themselves however they see fit, and I'd BET that at some point they show up to SX rounds for the 250 class at some point.
5/28/2018 7:58am
GuyB wrote:
I talked to him for a bit on Saturday. He said it had really hit him the day before that he couldn’t race. Such a bummer...

milliebays wrote:
If the article I read about MindFX is true, it could itself be banned as it contains caffeine, which in certain quantities "in competition" is banned.
5/28/2018 9:15am
GuyB wrote:

milliebays wrote:
"That's it" according to him, nothing else. Yet every other race takes the same stuff & never comes up dirty. Not saying he did it intentionally but at least give a legitimate story. "I dont take anything but mindfx" doesn't cut it for me personally...
Prntscrn
5/28/2018 9:20am
Does it matter if he knew what he was taking though? I can agree that 4 years is way too long of a suspension if he didn't know, but the fact is he was caught with illegal substances and deserves a punishment for it.
5/28/2018 10:02am
Feel bad for him thought he’d contend in these outdoors honestly for top 5 all season
gt80rider
5/28/2018 11:20am
endurox wrote:
wada is a giant bureaucratic corp. A brief scroll here will show the size of this cancer.
https://www.wada-ama.org/sites/default/files/resources/files/wada_annua…
Don't blame wada for this, they simply did the job they were paid to do.

Blame those that insisted wada was the best way to go forward.

Yes, we need performance enhancing drug testing. No, we don't want needlessly long suspensions. No, we don't want suspensions for drugs that have little to no benefit in mx.

Post a reply to: Tickle at Glen Helen

The Latest