Tickle Suspension: FIM Corruption - Sue KTM

Related:
Create New Tag

4/26/2019 12:42 PM

I cannot believe how corrupt and absolutely inept the FIM is and has been. This drawn out procedure should have been amended long ago after the James Stewart fiasco. The AMA, factory teams, and sponsors need to put their collective "foot down" and demand that Tickle receive a hearing ASAP!!

Be forewarned AMA, Factory Teams and sponsors.... the FIM's blatant targeting and mistreatment of AMA sanctioned riders is abhorrent and it could be you or your rider this happens to next.

IMO.... Tickle need to retain an attorney and sue the FIM and the executives by name personally. If this get's him nowhere, then Tickle should sue the AMA and KTM directly to force them to stand by their riders.

PS. I would also suggest that James Stewart sue the FIM for prematurely ending his career. I would think that with James money and clout, he could make this happen and even get an attorney to take on the case on a contingent basis.

|

4/26/2019 12:49 PM

Tickle is probably better off not trying to sue the FIM. They have more money than he does. Hes better off coaching or giving the FIM the middle finger and go race elsewhere.

The FIM didnt ruin james career. Dungey did. James failed to file paperwork for medication. Thats on him.

|

4/26/2019 12:50 PM

In Tickles case this was in his contract. KTM acted legally.

|

Go Hawks!

4/26/2019 12:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/26/2019 1:02 PM

Broc has had his hearing. Last I heard he’s still awaiting a decision.

Bringing KTM into it? Why? Broc told me in the past that he knew that when the B sample result came back the same as the A, he would get clipped. I think that’s a pretty standard contract item.

When I worked at Specialized, the riders knew that if they got popped on a positive test that they’d get fired. They had a former mountain bike World Cup winner go out like that.

|

4/26/2019 1:02 PM

Need an esquire?

|

4/26/2019 1:04 PM

sue ktm lol.

|

4/26/2019 1:06 PM

Sue for what?

|

4/26/2019 1:12 PM

Lmao. Here we go. We should start a GoFundMe

|

4/26/2019 1:37 PM

He should sue KTM, FIM and rest of the world... because he used PEDs and got tested positive like others who doped. Great idea.

|

4/26/2019 1:45 PM

GuyB wrote:

Bringing KTM into it? Why? Broc told me in the past ...more

You're right about him not having a case against KTM.

The fact that he has now finally had a hearing and yet is still awaiting a decision is asinine. How long has this process taken now? 14 months? 60 weeks? That's 59 weeks too long.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

4/26/2019 2:03 PM

it's been said before... but I'll say it again. The AMA needs to dump the FIM sectioning. There is NO good reason to even bother with them.

|

4/26/2019 2:21 PM

GuyB wrote:

I think the only real issue here is the length of time he's been waiting for a decision to be handed down regarding his penalty. If it's outside the normal length of time it takes the FIM to hand down a decision in similar cases, then perhaps Tickle has a leg to stand on with regard to filing a claim against the FIM

|

Many thanks to everyone helping me out this GNCC season: SRT Offroad, Acerbis, FCR Suspension, O'Neal Racing, Evans Waterless Coolants, Rekluse, Twin Air, Braking Brakes, Carbsport

Profile image credit Ken Hill Photography

4/26/2019 2:34 PM

Landshark wrote:

I cannot believe how corrupt and absolutely inept the FIM is and has been. This drawn out procedure should have been amended ...more

Do you know what the word 'corrupt' means?? Can you please explain it in the context of this situation? Yelling corruption because you don't like a decision ain't worth s***.

|

4/26/2019 2:47 PM

I never understood the " Hearing " part of this discussion.

Wada / Fim will just what?......wait until they think the time is appropriate and say " He Broc , you have been out for 16 months , that's long enough , you can go race "..........seriously?

Why isn't there a judgement / hearing right after an athlete get's in trouble? So they actually know how long they are supposed to be suspended for?

I'm on board with saying that WADA and FIM both completely , and utterly suck at their jobs!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

4/26/2019 3:00 PM

Corrupt is the exact word that should be used for the FIM, the New FIM President inherited a piece of shit not sure He can right the ship in a timely manner.

|

4/26/2019 3:05 PM

Landshark wrote:

I cannot believe how corrupt and absolutely inept the FIM is and has been. This drawn out procedure should have been amended ...more

Suing KTM makes even less sense than this guy's reasoning...…

|

4/26/2019 3:10 PM

He's still riding KTM's so I'm sure there is still a good relationship there...

|

4/26/2019 3:13 PM

I agree with your frustration on the timeline. But what does that have to do with KTM?

Broc took a banned substance, so he's fired. It's in the contract.

|

4/26/2019 3:15 PM

|

4/26/2019 3:18 PM

KTM have not done anything wrong here...

|

Current rides: 2020 CRF450RWE and 2019 TC300
Occasional ride for VMX: 1985 CR500RF
Adventure/Road bike: CRF1000L

4/26/2019 4:10 PM

PTshox wrote:

it's been said before... but I'll say it again. The AMA needs to dump the FIM sectioning. There is NO good reason to even ...more

I can't remember where I read it or how it all worked out but FIM has the AMA by the balls and there is not much they can do.

|

4/26/2019 5:53 PM

|

4/26/2019 5:59 PM

GuyB wrote:

Any news of cade clason has had his hearing yet

|

4/26/2019 6:04 PM

Clapped wrote:

Roadracer Ant West has had issues with the FIM as well.

...more

That was hashed out here a while back, and truth is, the guys excuses were weak. He blamed his damn sister!

All he had to do was read the label. Thats it. How hard is it?

|

4/26/2019 6:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/26/2019 6:24 PM

GuyB wrote:

scott_nz wrote:

Any news of cade clason has had his hearing yet

No idea but he's been racing in Canada since his issues with WADA. If his sentence begins as of his last race, well, he raced 2 weeks ago up here. He's also working for FXR.

That's why Tickle refrained to continue racing. Had he continued to race he would be forced to be on the sidelines even longer than what he's been.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

4/26/2019 6:28 PM

Landshark wrote:

150ripper wrote:

Do you know what the word 'corrupt' means?? Can you please explain it in the context of this situation? Yelling corruption ...more

Did you read the Tickle article. The FIM has had a known history of shady activity. IMO, if they are not corrupt in this matter than they are extremely negligent in the way they have handled this case!!

Why has KTM stepped in and pressured the FIM??

|

4/26/2019 7:54 PM

Once again for all of who can't seem to get it.

When you do something incredibly stupid and then you come under the auspices of the law or a sanctioning body, then you are fucked. Ok? Are we clear? You don't get to say jack shit about anything. Nothing. Sometimes criminals wait YEARS for the outcome of their case. Same with civil matters, years go by before there is a resolution.

So half wits on here thinking that some asshat who cheated gets to set the timeline and make demands of anyone are dumb as shit. Too bad, so sad. I don't give one shit about cheaters.

Here's an idea, don't fucking cheat and then nothing happens. These guys are lucky l don't run the show because in my opinion there is nothing lower than this type of cheating. It would be one and done for me. No excuses, no John Jones idiocy. You pop hot, youre gone forever and excised from the record books. Fucking gone like you never existed. And until they do this people will think it's worth the risk.

|

4/26/2019 7:57 PM

Sue KTM? What did they do wrong?

|

4/26/2019 8:05 PM

VicDaMoan03 wrote:

Sue KTM? What did they do wrong?

Nothing but then again the OP is a idiot and most morons like him always throw around words like "sue" even when Tickle doesn't have a leg to stand on. cool

|

Ed Johnson

4/26/2019 8:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/26/2019 9:50 PM

How come those that don't get caught using banned shit never have any problems? Where is the conspiracy against those dudes?

|