Tickle

Related:
Create New Tag

1/15/2018 12:13 AM

Wondering when we see the benefits of aldon n KTM....

As I expected so far...

|

RV, 4 th to 8 th, mxgp

1/15/2018 12:16 AM

Give it til round 5, I say. If he hasn’t put in a top 5 by then, he’s the same old Tickler.

|

1/15/2018 12:53 AM

I'm a Tickle fan but I had my doubts over how much faster he would be.
Still early days, but he has a ways to go before he is a regular top 3 contender.
I think he will do better outdoors where the potential improvements in his bike and fitness can really come into effect

|

@russ_69

1/15/2018 1:46 AM

If we keep dropping a contender per round, he's a podium guy by round 5.

|

You kids get off my lawn!

2013 KTM450 Factory Edition
Projects......lots of projects!

1/15/2018 1:49 AM

DavetheVintageGuy wrote:

If we keep dropping a contender per round, he's a podium guy by round 5.

JS7 waiting until Daytona and he gets points needed to keep #7 just by lining up race..

|

1/15/2018 5:52 AM

Get's hung up behind Grant for too long. I believe he has gapped him both races but by the time he gets by him the field is too strung out to make more progress. He looked pretty solid in the heat race at A-1 when he pulled the holeshot until he crashed or had an off track excursion, can't remember which it was. Like a lot of other guys, a better start in the main would help his finish position a lot. All IMO of course. Carry on with the flaming.

|

1/15/2018 7:40 AM

struth wrote:

Wondering when we see the benefits of aldon n KTM....

As I expected so far...

You sure do have a hard on for Tickle and Aldon....

|

1/15/2018 8:20 AM

You won't, mid pack guy for life

|

1/15/2018 8:25 AM

Tickle will be up there soon... Very soon

|

1/15/2018 8:28 AM

BobbyM wrote:

I'd put my money on him before I put it on Webb...

|

1/15/2018 9:01 AM

is he even staying in FL yet? I thought he was on the do as I say program until the series got out of CA

|

1/15/2018 10:39 AM

I think Broc will be up in the top-5 before long. Not being Dr. Phil here...but I think Tickle is a head case in as much as his team surroundings effect his attitude a great deal. The RCH thing had some weird dynamics, and I don't think at the last the bikes weren't as good as their comp. Now he's on arguably the best team in the paddock and on the best bike...and some positive teammates and management. He has to feel the love...

|

1/15/2018 11:34 AM

BobbyM wrote:

From what I watched at Houston, he is way off!

|

1/15/2018 12:54 PM

olds cool wrote:

Get's hung up behind Grant for too long. I believe he has gapped him both races but by the time he gets by him the field is too strung out to make more progress. He looked pretty solid in the heat race at A-1 when he pulled the holeshot until he crashed or had an off track excursion, can't remember which it was. Like a lot of other guys, a better start in the main would help his finish position a lot. All IMO of course. Carry on with the flaming.

Grant has been putting in some serious rides in the last year, he is not joke to get by right now.

With that said, really dig Tickle and hope he keeps on building this year. He has good talent and a great work ethic, I am putting him down for podium spots later in the year.

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord