Tickets to Valkenswaard MXGP

vandy509
A friend and I were headed over to Valkenswaard for the GP race, unfortunately due to the Coronavirus our trip got cancelled. If anyone needs 1 or 2 general admission tickets to the GP please let me know. I would love to not have to eat the cost on these. Thanks!
|
2/29/2020 8:40am
Why cancel it for the corona virus? There are only a few people in the Netherlands who have it. Would say it's still pretty safe to travel here.
MZ193
2/29/2020 8:44am
Maybe he is like italian or french and he cant go out of his country.
vandy509
2/29/2020 8:48am
Why cancel it for the corona virus? There are only a few people in the Netherlands who have it. Would say it's still pretty safe to...
Why cancel it for the corona virus? There are only a few people in the Netherlands who have it. Would say it's still pretty safe to travel here.
Unfortunately it wasn't my choice. I was going over there for a work conference and going to take a few extra days to go to the GP. My company cancelled the whole conference, which means I no longer have a flight over there. Airfare would be super expensive to get now since the date is so close. I should have waited a bit to buy the ticket to the race, but I didn't think there was a chance in hell that the conference would get cancelled. Oh well.

Post a reply to: Tickets to Valkenswaard MXGP

The Latest