Thunder valley on Peacock?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/6/2022 12:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/6/2022 12:34 PM

Maybe old news, but the few motos not live on Mav and I read would be on NBC appear to be on Peacock as well. Just got a "see what's coming" and it shows Thunder Valley on Peacock this Saturday. I believe only first motos though and then back to Mav.

|

6/6/2022 12:36 PM

Excited for NBC 20 minutes of racing and 40 minutes of poor shit

|

6/6/2022 1:00 PM

Oh yay...... Screeech Christien is back.

I'll be ready with the mute button.

|

I may not be an insider but I have loved this sport since the 70's. 2-smokers forever!

6/6/2022 3:28 PM

Hate on Peacock all you want, but at least their feed doesn't drop and then revert to the "subscription required" screen.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

6/6/2022 3:40 PM

Weird it is the first moto only, and I believe only 450 moto, not 250.

|

6/6/2022 3:40 PM

I got the same email…but will it have commercials….

|

I’M NOT F*#$ING SWAP….OK!

6/6/2022 3:45 PM

Magoofan wrote:

Yup. Was able to catch some of the American Flat Track show yesterday on NBC and they had Kristen Beat.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - she is a doll. And great at her job.

|

6/6/2022 3:48 PM

Falcon wrote:

Hate on Peacock all you want, but at least their feed doesn't drop and then revert to the "subscription required" screen.

thank you! nbc is way better than what mav tv producing right now

|

go dungey & roczen

#ChewBroca
so jerking off will help arm pump issues........ sweet lol

6/6/2022 4:00 PM

I know this was scheduled before the season began, but after the MavTV fiasco so far this feels like the professionals are coming in to show the kids a little something about how to stream a live event

|

6/6/2022 4:03 PM

Is it on peacock? Or streaming? My understanding is NBC only.

|

6/6/2022 4:05 PM

USA wrote:

I know this was scheduled before the season began, but after the MavTV fiasco so far this feels like the professionals are ...more

You do realize its the same production company that does the races….same people just shown on different networks…

|

6/6/2022 4:11 PM

USA wrote:

I know this was scheduled before the season began, but after the MavTV fiasco so far this feels like the professionals are ...more

DonM wrote:

You do realize its the same production company that does the races….same people just shown on different networks…

It's not all the same people, hence why RC and Will Christenson will be there this weekend (NBC employees), among a few others. But, the camera crew and Bondo will be the same.

|

6/6/2022 4:13 PM

USA wrote:

DonM wrote:

USA wrote:

It's not all the same people, hence why RC and Will Christenson will be there this weekend (NBC employees), among a few ...more

Correct…But what most complain about will be the same…

|

6/6/2022 4:16 PM

DonM wrote:

USA wrote:

It's not all the same people, hence why RC and Will Christenson will be there this weekend (NBC employees), among a few ...more

DonM wrote:

Correct…But what most complain about will be the same…

I've never had Peacock crash on me or log me out in the middle of a race. Let alone having seen that happen to everyone watching.

|

6/6/2022 4:20 PM

B Gotti wrote:

Is it on peacock? Or streaming? My understanding is NBC only.

This email is from peacock. Photo

|

6/6/2022 4:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/6/2022 4:58 PM

Mine isn't showing it on Peacock. Only NBC.

Will 2022 outdoor motocross be on Peacock?
Peacock will no longer host streaming for the series. One of the key advantages cited in a press release below is the MAVTV+ streaming service is its availability globally, as Peacock and NBC Sports did not offer access to streaming of motocross in key global markets, such as Australia.

Shows NBC only here also.. idk
https://racerxonline.com/tv-schedule/mx

|

6/6/2022 5:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/6/2022 5:16 PM

Looks like 450 Moto 1 is only on NBC live and won't replay on MavTv streaming until 5pm pst.

https://promotocross.com/watch

More threads coming i guess....

|

6/6/2022 5:58 PM

johnk408 wrote:

Weird it is the first moto only, and I believe only 450 moto, not 250.

Right? You would think 2nd moto would make much more sense. Get to recap the first moto at the entry and then crown the overall winner. Now someone stumbles on it on NBC and have no clue who wins…par for the course for this years broadcasting package

|

6/6/2022 6:37 PM

SLAPAHO wrote:

Looks like 450 Moto 1 is only on NBC live and won't replay on MavTv streaming until 5pm pst.

https://promotocross.com/watch
...more

Maybe it's because you can watch live TV through the peacock app? I have had peacock for a couple years, and honestly don't even know how to search upcoming eventssmile But the email was from Peacock, so that doesn't make sense to me. But like I said, maybe through the live events on the NBC portion of Peacock. Either way, not live on MAVTV.

|

6/6/2022 8:04 PM

Magoofan wrote:

Don't forget she will have a 10 minute rant on the shock Sexton is using. God we can only hope tubby boy in the plaid shirt is on as well.

|

6/6/2022 9:28 PM

450's first up with first 450 moto live on NBC
and the 3 other motos live on MavTV

From Racer X

MOTOCROSS
Thunder Valley
Saturday, June 11
Articles
Standings
450 Class Moto 1 Live
June 11 - 1:00 PM PDT
NBC
250 Class Moto 1 Live
June 11 - 2:00 PM PDT
MAV TV
450 Class Moto 2 Live
June 11 - 3:00 PM PDT
MAV TV
250 Class Moto 2 Live
June 11 - 4:00 PM PDT
MAV TV

|

6/7/2022 8:30 AM

Guys, it's really simple:

All you have to do is buy a subscription to AppleTV, then use that to open your Hulu account via the Amazon Firestick from way back in the day. Then, wear the bones of a chicken around your neck when you dance around the campfire, and smear some ashes on your left cheek (don't forget to make some S'mores while you're at it!) Finally, open the web browser in your smart tv and navigate to the email link on MavTV which links you to the subscription questions person. He or she will get back to you within 5-6 business days to inform you if you qualify to pay the $6 per week to actually watch the racing. Keep in mind, you may not qualify and your $6 will be forfeited. (You are welcome to try again the following week, of course - for future retroactive consideration.)

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

6/7/2022 9:27 AM

I’m just here to say Mavtv’s picture quality is not HD. Have a nice day…….

|

"17"

6/7/2022 9:31 AM

Falcon wrote:

Guys, it's really simple:

All you have to do is buy a subscription to AppleTV, then use that to open your Hulu account via ...more

Cut the cord they said. You’ll save so much money they said.

|

6/7/2022 1:02 PM

Surprised. no one has mentioned the footie of AMart floating around complaining about running over the TV cable and getting it caught in his bike mid moto - or does that mess with the narrative. Disregard if I missed this being mentioned

|

6/7/2022 1:07 PM

mxbigd17 wrote:

I’m just here to say Mavtv’s picture quality is not HD. Have a nice day…….

I feel bad for the people that think it is crystal clear.

|