Thunder Valley National - Main Races Bench Racing

6/5/2021 4:18 PM

No sign of Ferrandis losing the accent anyway 😂

|

6/5/2021 4:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/5/2021 4:19 PM

kongols wrote:

What was the temperature out there?

25°C and 34% humidity. So not exactly super hot.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

6/5/2021 4:19 PM

scootch wrote:

KR ties JS7 for 6th all time with 41 moto wins

I’m not very superstitious, but I’m kinda glad Ken hasn’t gone 4-0.

|

6/5/2021 4:19 PM

kongols wrote:

What was the temperature out there?

Photo
|

6/5/2021 4:20 PM

RalphS wrote:

Talking about racing for a paycheck, Tomac's fastest lap is 6 seconds off Ferrandis'

Not racing for bonus money either.

|

6/5/2021 4:20 PM

The production has been next level bad today. I work as a director of a live show and after a show like this, I usually clock out early and hit the sauce until I fall asleep.

|

6/5/2021 4:23 PM

RalphS wrote:

Talking about racing for a paycheck, Tomac's fastest lap is 6 seconds off Ferrandis'

*on his home track too.

He's a got a serious case of the Fuck-its.

|

6/5/2021 4:27 PM

What happened to Osbourne?

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

6/5/2021 4:30 PM

TbonesPop wrote:

*on his home track too.

He's a got a serious case of the Fuck-its.

Yep, I said in the Lito Mac thread both he and Kawi are done with this. Interesting that Kranz is not going with Tomac, but instead going to work in-house at Kawi. I'm sure he wants to be off the road, but also might speak to strained relationships.

|

The artist formerly known as "hamncheeze". Old MXer, now Superfan.

6/5/2021 4:36 PM

BobPA wrote:

Ozzy is old and confused. Not sure what happened to Osborne .

|

6/5/2021 4:37 PM

I hope all the eastern National MX venues learned something from Lakewood this year. Don't Rip & Water so much! It was so nice not having to watch the typical Lakewood National Slot Car MX this year. Keep it up AMA National MX Series.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

6/5/2021 4:37 PM

BobPA wrote:

ATKpilot99 wrote:

LMFAO

|

6/5/2021 4:48 PM

Ferrandis is what everyone wanted Pourcel to be. It’s like if he rode a factory kawi in 2010 instead

|

6/5/2021 4:53 PM

Reese95w wrote:

I hope all the eastern National MX venues learned something from Lakewood this year. Don't Rip & Water so much! It was so ...more

This right here... I'm so glad is wasn't slotmoto

|

"Life is Too Short To Last Long"

6/5/2021 4:56 PM

BobPA wrote:

ATKpilot99 wrote:

Ozzy is old, although I'm not sure he,s confused.
Maybe he'll chime in and say hello!

|

6/5/2021 4:57 PM

Any word on JMart injury?

|

6/5/2021 4:58 PM

FerCzD wrote:

Jett Is here to stay folks. Show is over for everyone in the next years

xrmark wrote:

He got beat in the first moto and didn’t get the overall. “Show is over” okay buddy...

Come on . Ones 17 the other rides with the kids because he can't hang with the big boyz. Sometimes I think they need a age limit here like europe

|

6/5/2021 5:06 PM

I don't understand how someone like Tomac who is paid to win and train and be in the best shape of his life at all times can put in these kinds of performances? Is the bike that bad for him? Last week says settings were way off and told WEEGE in his pre race show that this weekend would be much better as he was going back to settings he was used to....well...that didn't work either. So whats the problem?

|

6/5/2021 5:07 PM

GD2 wrote:

450 Moto 2:
Photo
Photo

RalphS wrote:

Add a few other names to that.

|

6/5/2021 5:13 PM

GD2 wrote:

450 Moto 2:
Photo
Photo

RalphS wrote:

mxb2 wrote:

Add a few other names to that.

What's your point ? Terrible performance for Eli .

|

6/5/2021 5:30 PM

diz330 wrote:

I don't understand how someone like Tomac who is paid to win and train and be in the best shape of his life at all times can ...more

Could be his way of saying screw you

|

6/5/2021 5:35 PM

diz330 wrote:

I don't understand how someone like Tomac who is paid to win and train and be in the best shape of his life at all times can ...more

gregyou wrote:

His way of saying screw Kawi?

|

6/5/2021 5:38 PM

diz330 wrote:

I get not wanting to put in the effort for Kawi. Its 'like a person who has put in their two week notice. But Tomac makes a lot of money from his sponsors to be competitive and get them air time. The lack of effort is astounding. And I'm a fan of Eli and will continue to be one. Just perplexed at the lack of fire in the belly.

|

6/5/2021 6:55 PM

jambalaya wrote:

Ferrandis is what everyone wanted Pourcel to be. It’s like if he rode a factory kawi in 2010 instead

Or a Pourcel without the sacrum injury.

|

6/5/2021 7:36 PM

We got to watch this one in person. Track is awesome, maybe the best I’ve seen it. Lots of lines, ruts weren’t bad and dirt looked perfect. Honestly bummed I’m not racing amateur day tomorrow!

|

6/5/2021 8:47 PM

Impressive performance from kenny. He looked really good, the bike looked really stable, predictable and fast. I hope he can continue with this! Awesome to see especially when he and AC were battling.

|

6/5/2021 9:45 PM

Reese95w wrote:

I hope all the eastern National MX venues learned something from Lakewood this year. Don't Rip & Water so much! It was so ...more

I was told by somebody on FaceBoob that according to "The Weege Show" they did Rip & Water as much as they normally do. However the strong wind dried out the watered ripness. OK then eastern tracks, rip the same and don't water as much.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

6/5/2021 10:41 PM

diz330 wrote:

gregyou wrote:

caviar&cigarettes338 wrote:

Eli is not hurting Kawi...he is just making himself look bad.

But I think it looked like he was trying as hard as he could at the beginning of the motos...he just can't keep up for some reason. He looked like he was pushing it for a while. It wasn't working.

Then he gives up in the second half...that is the bad look. Falling 20 seconds behind Webb in the 2nd moto???

|

6/5/2021 10:42 PM

Kenny is showing his great speed AND conditioning. How about that.

|

6/5/2021 10:59 PM

gregyou wrote:

caviar&cigarettes338 wrote:

kpiper wrote:

Eli is not hurting Kawi...he is just making himself look bad.

But I think it looked like he was trying as hard as he could at ...more

It’s going to look so bad for him if he comes out and wins on the Yamaha. 😆

|