Thunder Valley Bench Race Discussion - The Motos

Hut
6/2/2012 1:29pm
WhKnuckle wrote:
In the video, Stewart was aiming to the right side of the track and had to go left because the guy was running across there, got...
In the video, Stewart was aiming to the right side of the track and had to go left because the guy was running across there, got cross rutted and that was that. Damn. And I'll bet money his wrist is broken. When he got off the bike, he had the "something's broken" walk.
I see it about the same and it is much easier to be critical in slow motion from the couch.
tp4
mellonhs wrote:
it was a clean fucking track ahead of the leader so why cant the camera that the leader is passing be on the leader??????????????? Whats he...
it was a clean fucking track ahead of the leader so why cant the camera that the leader is passing be on the leader??????????????? Whats he doing waiting on someone to come by and NOT FILM THEM COMING BY??? I can see if there was a bunch of lappers or something but the camera guys only have a certain amount of feet of the track that their camera can film anyways. WHEN THE LEADER IS COMING BY ALL ALONE GET IT ON CAMERA FOR REPLAY SITUATIONS IF YOUR NOT GONNA SHOW IT ON TV. I mean damn if you dont have enough cameras to catch the leader coming by when he is BY HIMSELF then you need to hire more camera men. Can you not read? The last 2 rounds thats all we have been complaining about is the coverage of stupid shit... like 5 mins of a rider in 5th riding by himself while dungey and stew battling for the lead and theres... 1 min left. Damn man im pissed i want to know if stew is lien and if he isnt then i wanna see what this dip shit looks like and everyone should be able to know his name and address.... Smile
ocscottie wrote:
For cripes sake, take a Valium and chill out bro!
dudes is dam rev-up..lol
PressPassP
Acuweather was pretty certain it was happening,75% chance of thunder/rain,the forecast says it's going to hand around too Shocked
WhKnuckle
6/2/2012 1:30pm
What a bunch of morons - He obviously was aiming for the right side of the track but had to go left into all the deep ruts, got cross rutted and crashed. If the jackass wasn't running across the track, he'd be sitting in the truck with 25 more points right now. I swear, VitalMX shouldn't let people post if they've never raced. Or at least make a CouchMoto forum for them.

The Shop

RNagy052
6/2/2012 1:30pm
The James GoPro Video - They need to show that at race speed, not slow motion.
pitbike502
6/2/2012 1:31pm
pilotdude wrote:
Just got off the phone with a friend who is pitting for Kevin Rookstool. He got the whole crash on video and said all the media...
Just got off the phone with a friend who is pitting for Kevin Rookstool. He got the whole crash on video and said all the media guys are trying to buy it from him. I told him to sell it to GuyB.

He said Stewart lost his balance in that section, held the throttle on, and it catapulted him over the bars. Said the track worker had nothing to do with it.
oohh snap..
6/2/2012 1:32pm
I guess we'll never know for sure whether it 100% caused the crash but it certainly must have been a distraction - so at the very least one can't help but think it contributed. Either way the guy shouldn't have been there.

Damn, I hope we still have a race. Wind is going to be pretty sketchy over some of those jumps. Also hope the best for JS.
yzmatt
Will fuel screw us and cut the broadcast off due to the delay? Hmmmm....
M-M
A few frames later after the person was stood in the middle of the track

M-M
A few frames later after the person was stood in the middle of the track

Tbteam
6/2/2012 1:33pm
Which one of you goons has ridden that speed and can comment on whether that was enough of a distraction/adjustment to cause a crash in ruts about a foot and a half deep?

I'll wait.
moto282
6/2/2012 1:34pm
gsxrcr28 wrote:
Try watching that from James speed and POV, and if you think that cant cause the crash you have never raced at a serious level of...
Try watching that from James speed and POV, and if you think that cant cause the crash you have never raced at a serious level of speed or you are clueless.
Exactly...
M-M
6/2/2012 1:35pm Edited Date/Time 6/2/2012 1:36pm
bvm111
6/2/2012 1:36pm
gsxrcr28 wrote:
Try watching that from James speed and POV, and if you think that cant cause the crash you have never raced at a serious level of...
Try watching that from James speed and POV, and if you think that cant cause the crash you have never raced at a serious level of speed or you are clueless.
so because I have never been a National Pro I cant see that he was no where near the flagger, never even changed his line, didnt even glance over at him, and then he crashes more than 100 feet past the guy..... and im clueless? Really?

Maybe you are clueless because you cant see that the FMOTP made mistake and crashed all by him self.... again!
Dano39
6/2/2012 1:36pm
I'm sure James has never gone past a downed rider safely before either Whistling

I'm excited he's been racing the outdoors, and saddened that this has happened but c'mon, this is not the first time in his life as a racer he's seen something like that.
Choover541
6/2/2012 1:37pm
This rain delay is totally going to screw us on the NBC coverage...
MX45
Damn you're fast Scottie, I was trying to get a vid posted but Vital was boggin hard on me.
Sully22
when james lands, the guy is totally off the track and no where near him. if you pause it at that point, james lands then goes by a big gap where where eqiupment goes in an out of the track, goes by a lucas oil banner, red bull banner, racer x banner, alpinestar banner, fmf banner, a banner i couldn't read, and crashed at about the etnies banner. probably a good 100 ft or more.

But, this is not to say his concentration wasn't jacked up and he had a brain fade and crashed...
kongols
6/2/2012 1:38pm
WhKnuckle wrote:
What a bunch of morons - He obviously was aiming for the right side of the track but had to go left into all the deep...
What a bunch of morons - He obviously was aiming for the right side of the track but had to go left into all the deep ruts, got cross rutted and crashed. If the jackass wasn't running across the track, he'd be sitting in the truck with 25 more points right now. I swear, VitalMX shouldn't let people post if they've never raced. Or at least make a CouchMoto forum for them.
I don`t even bother anymore. Only time some on here would say that it was a cause of the crash is if Stewart would smear that guy`s` brains on a numberplate. Pathetic.
jamma10
WhKnuckle wrote:
What a bunch of morons - He obviously was aiming for the right side of the track but had to go left into all the deep...
I think the complete opposite.

I think if you have raced you will know that that guy had nothing to do with James binning it all by himself in the rut. It happened about 20-30 yards further down the track and James still had numerous lines to choose from.

He crashed all by himself.
pitbike502
anyone ever mentioned anything about all them power lines running through? Ive never been there, but in the clips theyre showing now, it seems they are large and obtrusive for such a place
Bob693
6/2/2012 1:39pm
WhKnuckle wrote:
This.

But I'd also like to point out that Reed was correct when he questioned why they would create a mud bog on a fast straight. I don't understand having a track watered so much.
Hut
6/2/2012 1:39pm
I can definitely see how that was the main contributing factor at those speeds, frame by frame is pointless when evaluating this one. Also who put that mud there; God or the track crew because that seems a bit excessive on the water unless it was caused by rain.
jamma10
6/2/2012 1:40pm
Tbteam wrote:
Which one of you goons has ridden that speed and can comment on whether that was enough of a distraction/adjustment to cause a crash in ruts...
Which one of you goons has ridden that speed and can comment on whether that was enough of a distraction/adjustment to cause a crash in ruts about a foot and a half deep?

I'll wait.
Plenty I'll bet.
machine
6/2/2012 1:40pm
We are going to get screwed on the NBC live coverage because of this delay, watch.
Sherwood
6/2/2012 1:41pm Edited Date/Time 6/2/2012 1:42pm
gsxrcr28 wrote:
bvm111 wrote:
so because I have never been a National Pro I cant see that he was no where near the flagger, never even changed his line, didnt...
so because I have never been a National Pro I cant see that he was no where near the flagger, never even changed his line, didnt even glance over at him, and then he crashes more than 100 feet past the guy..... and im clueless? Really?

Maybe you are clueless because you cant see that the FMOTP made mistake and crashed all by him self.... again!
I think James knows what caused the crash a bit better than you
yzmatt
6/2/2012 1:41pm
jamma10 wrote:
I think the complete opposite. I think if you have raced you will know that that guy had nothing to do with James binning it all...
I think the complete opposite.

I think if you have raced you will know that that guy had nothing to do with James binning it all by himself in the rut. It happened about 20-30 yards further down the track and James still had numerous lines to choose from.

He crashed all by himself.
This x 10000

Post a reply to: Thunder Valley Bench Race Discussion - The Motos

The Latest