Thunder Valley Bench Race Discussion - The Motos

bvm111
6/2/2012 12:42pm
ocscottie wrote:
hmm anyone having more site trouble? posts not going through?
no but my stream just turned off.... outstanding!!!!!
ky_savage
Fantasy
500th
6/2/2012 12:43pm
It was a KTM guy crossing the track!! The camera just caught one! haha

The Shop

Derpin' DJ
Fantasy
2803rd
6/2/2012 12:43pm
Why do they keep saying that it is KTM's first moto win? Alessi has won a couple of motos hasnt he?
mxRob
6/2/2012 12:44pm
It feels like Broc Tickle might be the only rider who could do better without PC, seems like his bikes brakes every weekend
6/2/2012 12:44pm
DC wrote:
I am trying to find out if it was a spectator who jumped the fence, or a flagman or a photographer (which has been a problem...
I am trying to find out if it was a spectator who jumped the fence, or a flagman or a photographer (which has been a problem before). As far as the leader not being followed the whole time, they are 14 cameras to cover 40 riders on a mile-long track. I'm sorry, but it's impossible to stay on the leader the whole time. In SX it's possible, but not on a giant motocross track on the side of a mountain.

DC
MX Sports
review the gopro. if that was a photog, that better be their last national that they have privileges.
pitbike502
6/2/2012 12:45pm
i like hearing the guys talk about the ease of EFI.. Yamaha 250 guys must be loving it today
moto282
6/2/2012 12:45pm Edited Date/Time 6/2/2012 12:48pm
Chad Reed ‏@CRtwotwo Kills me that promoters and track owners/builders think its a great idea to make a 4th gear wide open downhill a mud hole...
Chad Reed ‏@CRtwotwo

Kills me that promoters and track owners/builders think its a great idea to make a 4th gear wide open downhill a mud hole.. #noroom4error
Agree w/ Reed.

He also tweeted: Hoping JS7 is ok for 2nd moto this championship is thin enough already
Dano39
I'm ready for the 250's dammit!
ky_savage
Fantasy
500th
Derpin' DJ wrote:
Why do they keep saying that it is KTM's first moto win? Alessi has won a couple of motos hasnt he?
They have had a 450 class win. Mikes win was on a 350. Not sure why they've forgotten.
Tim507
6/2/2012 12:46pm
DC wrote:
I am trying to find out if it was a spectator who jumped the fence, or a flagman or a photographer (which has been a problem...
I am trying to find out if it was a spectator who jumped the fence, or a flagman or a photographer (which has been a problem before). As far as the leader not being followed the whole time, they are 14 cameras to cover 40 riders on a mile-long track. I'm sorry, but it's impossible to stay on the leader the whole time. In SX it's possible, but not on a giant motocross track on the side of a mountain.

DC
MX Sports
a photographer!!! anyone seen GuyBSmile
Chad Reed ‏@CRtwotwo

They really don't have footage of the leader crashing? #wow

Chad Reed ‏@CRtwotwo

Hoping JS7 is ok for 2nd moto this championship is thin enough already
WillyB
DC wrote:

DC
MX Sports
Tim507 wrote:
a photographer!!! anyone seen GuyBSmile
DDavis??? hahahaha
pitbike502
the twitter feed said Hahn pulled off with a lap to go? true?
DC
6/2/2012 12:47pm Edited Date/Time 6/2/2012 12:48pm
They are asking every photographer and now the track crew and flaggers in that area, man apparently had a yellow shirt on... Like the caution flaggers and infield crew are all wearing. We are also getting the GoPro footage from James himself to see what exactly happened.

Man, I hope he's okay.

DC
MX Sports
Derpin' DJ
Fantasy
2803rd
6/2/2012 12:47pm
Derpin' DJ wrote:
ky_savage wrote:
They have had a 450 class win. Mikes win was on a 350. Not sure why they've forgotten.
He won a moto or 2 back in 2007 if I recall correctly?

---

BTW, I wonder if it was this guy who went across the track

http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/D-A-Flagger,1238898
ky_savage
Fantasy
500th
6/2/2012 12:47pm
DC wrote:

DC
MX Sports
review the gopro. if that was a photog, that better be their last national that they have privileges.
Agreed!
M-M
6/2/2012 12:48pm
DC wrote:

DC
MX Sports
Plug in James Gopro DC.

I hope James is ok!
M-M
6/2/2012 12:49pm
DC wrote:

DC
MX Sports
ky_savage wrote:
Agreed!
+2

1080 HD , will be crystal clear
6/2/2012 12:49pm
DC wrote:
They are asking every photographer and now the track crew and flaggers in that area, man apparently had a yellow shirt on... Like the caution flaggers...
They are asking every photographer and now the track crew and flaggers in that area, man apparently had a yellow shirt on... Like the caution flaggers and infield crew are all wearing. We are also getting the GoPro footage from James himself to see what exactly happened.

Man, I hope he's okay.

DC
MX Sports
pretty cool you are already on vital updating us. thank you!
mellonhs
6/2/2012 12:50pm
DC wrote:

DC
MX Sports
it was a clean fucking track ahead of the leader so why cant the camera that the leader is passing be on the leader??????????????? Whats he doing waiting on someone to come by and NOT FILM THEM COMING BY??? I can see if there was a bunch of lappers or something but the camera guys only have a certain amount of feet of the track that their camera can film anyways. WHEN THE LEADER IS COMING BY ALL ALONE GET IT ON CAMERA FOR REPLAY SITUATIONS IF YOUR NOT GONNA SHOW IT ON TV. I mean damn if you dont have enough cameras to catch the leader coming by when he is BY HIMSELF then you need to hire more camera men. Can you not read? The last 2 rounds thats all we have been complaining about is the coverage of stupid shit... like 5 mins of a rider in 5th riding by himself while dungey and stew battling for the lead and theres... 1 min left. Damn man im pissed i want to know if stew is lien and if he isnt then i wanna see what this dip shit looks like and everyone should be able to know his name and address.... Smile

Post a reply to: Thunder Valley Bench Race Discussion - The Motos

The Latest