Thunder Valley 125 All Star race?

stevemartin
6/5/2018 6:56pm
I had the opportunity to race the Thunder Valley 125 race. I used to do the snow meets dirt events at the nationals years ago, but you could ride whatever you wanted. This definitely brings a challenging aspect to the race. It’s tough to get dialed in on a 125 after years of riding and racing 450’s. I understand the lack of coverage, but it seems to be well received, so hopefully the 125 class continues and maybe the coverage will follow.
DonM
6/5/2018 7:00pm
TommyLee93 wrote:
So, you had the results and just felt the need to bitch & moan about not enough coverage for an exhibition race? And you call me...
So, you had the results and just felt the need to bitch & moan about not enough coverage for an exhibition race?

And you call me Bozo?
burn1986 wrote:
Update 10:30pm: I found the results listed on RacerX’s site. There is a menu type button that you can click on in the upper right corner...
Update 10:30pm: I found the results listed on RacerX’s site. There is a menu type button that you can click on in the upper right corner of their mobile site. I scrolled down and there it was.
RacerX did...before you started this thread to bitch about coverage...
haydos25
Fantasy
3333rd
6/5/2018 7:23pm
burn1986 wrote:
Update 10:30pm: I found the results listed on RacerX’s site. There is a menu type button that you can click on in the upper right corner...
Update 10:30pm: I found the results listed on RacerX’s site. There is a menu type button that you can click on in the upper right corner of their mobile site. I scrolled down and there it was.
You honestly think DC created a 125 race so RV could come out and win, and now he didn't nobodies interested? That's a pretty way out there theory mate.

Maybe they saw that people were digging the 125 races that were put on last year, and thought they might be able to improve their race day product for the people attending by putting something on in the downtime between practice and the races?

I'll stand by my theory, you stand by yours.
TommyLee93
6/5/2018 7:33pm
burn1986 wrote:
Wow. 1st of all, there has been 2 125 All Star races, but I guess you didn't know that because of the lack of coverage. As for the rest of that mess, are you serious? If so, you need to reevaluate some things...

The Shop

burn1986
Fantasy
3311th
6/5/2018 7:34pm Edited Date/Time 6/5/2018 8:38pm
TommyLee93 wrote:
So, you had the results and just felt the need to bitch & moan about not enough coverage for an exhibition race? And you call me...
So, you had the results and just felt the need to bitch & moan about not enough coverage for an exhibition race?

And you call me Bozo?
burn1986 wrote:
DonM wrote:
RacerX did...before you started this thread to bitch about coverage...
burn1986
Fantasy
3311th
6/5/2018 7:41pm Edited Date/Time 6/5/2018 8:38pm
TommyLee93 wrote:
Wow. 1st of all, there has been 2 125 All Star races, but I guess you didn't know that because of the lack of coverage. As...
Wow. 1st of all, there has been 2 125 All Star races, but I guess you didn't know that because of the lack of coverage. As for the rest of that mess, are you serious? If so, you need to reevaluate some things...
burn1986
Fantasy
3311th
6/5/2018 7:45pm Edited Date/Time 6/5/2018 8:39pm
You want coverage?? Here's the best out there!! Props to Cameron Niemela for this. I'm a huge fan of Cameron's YouTube channel... If you aren't a...
You want coverage?? Here's the best out there!! Props to Cameron Niemela for this. I'm a huge fan of Cameron's YouTube channel... If you aren't a know it all moto mechanic but are interested in learning all kinds of useful tips and tricks, check his videos out. Very well put together, and killer content

https://youtu.be/UkduOxUUo8g
Harv379
Fantasy
2029th
6/5/2018 8:46pm
I had the opportunity to race the Thunder Valley 125 race. I used to do the snow meets dirt events at the nationals years ago, but...
I had the opportunity to race the Thunder Valley 125 race. I used to do the snow meets dirt events at the nationals years ago, but you could ride whatever you wanted. This definitely brings a challenging aspect to the race. It’s tough to get dialed in on a 125 after years of riding and racing 450’s. I understand the lack of coverage, but it seems to be well received, so hopefully the 125 class continues and maybe the coverage will follow.
Heck yeah man I just watched Cameron's coverage and was stoked to see a green bike out there. I've been on the scout for a newer kx125 for a while now. used 125's are selling quicker than any other used bikes around here it seems.

Post a reply to: Thunder Valley 125 All Star race?

The Latest