Thumbs up to Bogle!

Forty
6/5/2017 8:00am
Everything clicked for him, he kept his head, rode within control and he had great lines through some tricky sections that opened a huge gap for him.

Good for him, he proved again that anything can happen. Eli looked frantic and at the same time tentative.

Marvin looked great.

Bagget was the only one that you could hear coming around the track, he rode the shit out of the 450. He used every gear and all of the track....haulin ass.

500guy
6/5/2017 8:21am
it's really cool to see a guy get his first moto win or overall in MX or SX

The guy rode his ass off both moto's , really cool to see.
Myke
Fantasy
2883rd
6/5/2017 8:28am
And his bike is a 2006 design? Killer ride for him!
6/5/2017 11:01am Edited Date/Time 6/5/2017 11:02am
dadofagun wrote:
Guy rode his ass off! Really seemed to be cozy pulling a nice lead.... it won't be his last either.
It's his last. Trust me
You're an idiot. If you have been following Justin you would know thats he's made significant changes to his life to get to days like he had Saturday. Hard work pays off, and I am sure this won't be his last. He has talent and now the level of work needed to be at the front of the 450 class is being put in. After even more time on the new program he will be even better, and after a proper off season should really be able to perform week after week towards the sharp end of the field.

I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you because you knowledge is pathetic..........

The Shop

Jrewing
6/5/2017 11:10am
I hope his confidence rides off this and outs in many similar rides. I remember last year when he pulled those holeshots with the leg out on the back wheel
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
6/5/2017 11:11am
It's his last. Trust me
Would you like to put your money where your mouth is ??

Open to bets with the Grease Monkey....
6/5/2017 11:16am
langhammx wrote:

Sure.......
Whats your wager?
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
6/5/2017 11:56am Edited Date/Time 6/5/2017 12:01pm
langhammx wrote:

Sure.......
Whats your wager?
Oh, so you don't think Bogle will ever win another moto either ?

EDIT- I just realized I quoted your post

I am of the feeling that Justin will win more Moto's in his future, willing to put up a C-note saying that will NOT be his last win.
Sorry for the confusion...
6/5/2017 12:22pm
langhammx wrote:
Oh, so you don't think Bogle will ever win another moto either ? EDIT- I just realized I quoted your post I am of the feeling...
Oh, so you don't think Bogle will ever win another moto either ?

EDIT- I just realized I quoted your post

I am of the feeling that Justin will win more Moto's in his future, willing to put up a C-note saying that will NOT be his last win.
Sorry for the confusion...
JB def has more wins in the tank. Im betting he continues to move forward and win more. No stress on the confusion!
6/5/2017 12:55pm
Those rmz's looked pretty good this week! Going to be an awesome series!
TDeath21
6/5/2017 1:05pm
6 motos. 5 race winners. Love it. Barcia and Maybe Webb are the only ones I see that can get another moto win but it would be awesome if a few others stepped up like Bogle did.
sickboy3636
6/5/2017 2:28pm
Bogle was throwing some serious swag out there. He's def got some style. I was pretty shocked to see him get up front and essentially run away with it. So much talent in the 450 class right now.
GreaseMeter
6/5/2017 2:40pm
It's his last. Trust me
langhammx wrote:

sure buddy, if you don't mind giving me your money. What you got?
GreaseMeter
6/5/2017 2:43pm
You're an idiot. If you have been following Justin you would know thats he's made significant changes to his life to get to days like he...
You're an idiot. If you have been following Justin you would know thats he's made significant changes to his life to get to days like he had Saturday. Hard work pays off, and I am sure this won't be his last. He has talent and now the level of work needed to be at the front of the 450 class is being put in. After even more time on the new program he will be even better, and after a proper off season should really be able to perform week after week towards the sharp end of the field.

I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you because you knowledge is pathetic..........
Before last weekend, the guy wouldn't of even had a ride for next year. This win (which was a great ride) might have done enough to solidify him a spot. But to think he can do that again, doesn't seem favorable. He got 11th in moto 2. No crashes, nothing.
kage173
6/5/2017 3:02pm
TDeath21 wrote:
6 motos. 5 race winners. Love it. Barcia and Maybe Webb are the only ones I see that can get another moto win but it would...
6 motos. 5 race winners. Love it. Barcia and Maybe Webb are the only ones I see that can get another moto win but it would be awesome if a few others stepped up like Bogle did.
Barcia huh? Ok. Just curious what you see there that can put him up top?

I won't hate on it. I've just kind stopped seeing him ever being a winner again. I'll be happy if he proves me wrong though.

I was there in Houston that time he had a melt down and watched him roost Roczen right in front of me. Everybody else was pissed at him, and I was just like, man that kid HATES to lose. He HATES it. Like the RC and RV type motivation, where they don't care at all about riding motorcycles or making money or being the cool guy. They just keep going because their entire self esteem and view of the world is derived from winning. Seems like he's lost that, but maybe I'm wrong.
TDeath21
6/5/2017 3:29pm
TDeath21 wrote:
6 motos. 5 race winners. Love it. Barcia and Maybe Webb are the only ones I see that can get another moto win but it would...
kage173 wrote:
Barcia huh? Ok. Just curious what you see there that can put him up top? I won't hate on it. I've just kind stopped seeing him...
Barcia huh? Ok. Just curious what you see there that can put him up top?

I won't hate on it. I've just kind stopped seeing him ever being a winner again. I'll be happy if he proves me wrong though.

I was there in Houston that time he had a melt down and watched him roost Roczen right in front of me. Everybody else was pissed at him, and I was just like, man that kid HATES to lose. He HATES it. Like the RC and RV type motivation, where they don't care at all about riding motorcycles or making money or being the cool guy. They just keep going because their entire self esteem and view of the world is derived from winning. Seems like he's lost that, but maybe I'm wrong.
Let me see here. He's a previous winner. He has the capability to run up front. And a guy who hadn't ever won anything outdoors just won a moto going away. I'd say Barcia is, like I said, another rider who could win a moto this year.
TxT0RKiT
Fantasy
4362nd
6/5/2017 3:34pm
The Captain laying wood at Oakhill years ago!

6/5/2017 3:46pm
You're an idiot. If you have been following Justin you would know thats he's made significant changes to his life to get to days like he...

Before last weekend, the guy wouldn't of even had a ride for next year. This win (which was a great ride) might have done enough to...
Before last weekend, the guy wouldn't of even had a ride for next year. This win (which was a great ride) might have done enough to solidify him a spot. But to think he can do that again, doesn't seem favorable. He got 11th in moto 2. No crashes, nothing.
Your ignorance continues. He didn't get 11th in the second moto. I'm certain without a doubt that my experience and knowledge of the sport is far greater than yours. The reality is that instead of paying me the wager which you will undoubtedly lose you should send a nice donation to the Road 2 Recovery and help out a rider who is in need.

Cheers.......!
Rdubs19
6/5/2017 3:51pm
I wonder what the Vegas odds would have been that Anderson, Musquin, Bogle, and Baggett would all get a moto win before Webb. Or that Bogle would have a moto win before Baggett who is in his 3rd year on the 450. Honestly that's as big of an upset as I've seen since probably 09 when Metcalfe and Georke got overall wins IIRC.
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
8/19/2017 4:10pm
Just gonna leave this here.
struth
8/19/2017 4:17pm
Greasemeter where ya at!!!
malachi177
8/19/2017 4:42pm
struth wrote:
Choking on a huge piece of crow.....anyone know the heimlich??Laughing
drmarkr
8/19/2017 5:30pm
struth wrote:
malachi177 wrote:
Choking on a huge piece of crow.....anyone know the heimlich??Laughing
No.....no we don't. Unfortunately..... Wink
gt80rider
8/19/2017 6:53pm
Big Bogle fan, super stoked to see him take the 450 OA! Hope he keeps the momentum going into '18!!!
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
8/19/2017 10:15pm Edited Date/Time 8/19/2017 10:16pm
It's his last. Trust me
langhammx wrote:

How's the crow taste there Grease Monkey ?? LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
8/19/2017 10:16pm
It's his last. Trust me
langhammx wrote:

sure buddy, if you don't mind giving me your money. What you got?
Another WIN, that's all that matters.
ab
8/20/2017 7:19am
struth wrote:
That boy just went missing. Probably hanging out with JS7.

I'm pumped for JB. If Bogle and Davalos don't get a ride for next year something is seriously wrong in our sport.

Post a reply to: Thumbs up to Bogle!

The Latest