Throwing that Anti Whip Steeze

lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
5/17/2019 9:15pm Edited Date/Time 5/17/2019 10:50pm
Incredible comeback you post a dirt bike getting dirty, I am really triggered now from the comfort of my home enjoying grilled steak and 80 inch...
Incredible comeback you post a dirt bike getting dirty, I am really triggered now from the comfort of my home enjoying grilled steak and 80 inch plasma tv that you can't afford along with that 2019 KX450F that you wish you had instead of that turd Yamaha LOLOLOL
lostboy819 wrote:
They don't make a 80 inch plasma TV as a matter of fact they haven't made plasma TVs for several years.
Your so right which is why I bought mine in 2014 before they stopped making them in 2015. Might want to smoke some more weed its...
Your so right which is why I bought mine in 2014 before they stopped making them in 2015. Might want to smoke some more weed its good for your brain big boy.
Give me a make and model for your 80 inch plasma. You may have a old antique plasma but it ain't no 80 inch lol
Now you have been caught in a lie so now you lost the small amount of creditably you might have had when you joined vital less than 24 hours ago,might be a new record.
zehn
5/17/2019 10:09pm
Page 3 already this will getting to 5 pages sooner than expected maybe somebody can post more of their weed memes it will help them with...
Page 3 already this will getting to 5 pages sooner than expected maybe somebody can post more of their weed memes it will help them with their anti whips LOLOLOL
“Weed memes”

Lol. I can tell you’ve lived a sheltered life
Dirtydeeds
Fantasy
2892nd
5/17/2019 10:20pm
Incredible comeback you post a dirt bike getting dirty, I am really triggered now from the comfort of my home enjoying grilled steak and 80 inch...
Incredible comeback you post a dirt bike getting dirty, I am really triggered now from the comfort of my home enjoying grilled steak and 80 inch plasma tv that you can't afford along with that 2019 KX450F that you wish you had instead of that turd Yamaha LOLOLOL
Do you eat your steak anti medium rare?

The Shop

shiftmx_22
Fantasy
629th
5/17/2019 11:10pm
Your so right which is why I bought mine in 2014 before they stopped making them in 2015. Might want to smoke some more weed its...
Your so right which is why I bought mine in 2014 before they stopped making them in 2015. Might want to smoke some more weed its good for your brain big boy.
Confirmed: This guy will be taking a nap later. Maybe order some pizza. Doesn’t really matter.
Rhody
5/17/2019 11:12pm
Thanks guys for the answers. Is that a made up word from that rapper that talks about skrilla...or something like that? Can't remember the rapper's name...Slim...
Thanks guys for the answers. Is that a made up word from that rapper that talks about skrilla...or something like that? Can't remember the rapper's name...Slim dog?
If that thread title is supposed to be English, I weep for the future of this country.
motoxxx599
Fantasy
875th
5/18/2019 5:27am
Nope, not even close. Turning your bars in the air doesn’t constitute anything except turning your bars and definitely doesn’t equal whip or anti-whip or whatever you think is going on in that clip. Then calling out other members saying they can’t compare to your whip or your lifestyle is fucking lame.
michaelgood
5/18/2019 5:31am
motoxxx599 wrote:
Nope, not even close. Turning your bars in the air doesn’t constitute anything except turning your bars and definitely doesn’t equal whip or anti-whip or whatever...
Nope, not even close. Turning your bars in the air doesn’t constitute anything except turning your bars and definitely doesn’t equal whip or anti-whip or whatever you think is going on in that clip. Then calling out other members saying they can’t compare to your whip or your lifestyle is fucking lame.
Cool story mom basment dweller tell me again
5/18/2019 5:36am
motoxxx599 wrote:
Nope, not even close. Turning your bars in the air doesn’t constitute anything except turning your bars and definitely doesn’t equal whip or anti-whip or whatever...
What happened to the kid who wrote those blog posts? You've definitely lost more than a few brain cells since then. Don't do drugs.
michaelgood
5/18/2019 5:43am
motoxxx599 wrote:
What happened to the kid who wrote those blog posts? You've definitely lost more than a few brain cells since then. Don't do drugs.
Where is your blog post oh thats right you never graduated high school LMFAO
motoxxx599
Fantasy
875th
5/18/2019 6:04am
motoxxx599 wrote:
This POS is a case study on what happens when your parents starting letting you drink Monster at birth.
Mossy
5/18/2019 6:28am
LOLOLOLOL ROFL ROFL ROFL LMFAO LUL LMAO. Gotta make sure I start using all that stuff with each and every “comeback” I post so everyone takes increased notice in how hilarious I am! Pinch

And I never realized it was still cool to brag about how many inches bigger my TV is then yours. Unsure

By any chance, is your real name Kyle, and do you have a dresser in your room with Monster Energy cans neatly stacked to the ceiling? LOLOLOLOLOL ROFL LOLOLOL
(Take note how proper usage of terms like “LOL” & “ROFLG” increases chances of getting a chuckle and degrading the recipient of the comment.) Dry

You must be the guy that buys the newest gear, the newest bike, tricked out truck to make people look at you when you pull up to the track, rap music blaring so everyone stares. Then you get your little minion or brother to follow you around the track with your phone to get bangers for the gram so you can try and impress everybody. You don’t even care to ride moto, you just wanna be cool man, we get it. Cool

Say, isn’t this the guy Steve was talking about? The guy that only posts videos and pictures of himself every single day so that everyone can envy at how cool and popular he is? I think this is him! Woohoo
dmoore611
5/18/2019 6:50am
lostboy819 wrote:
Give me a make and model for your 80 inch plasma. You may have a old antique plasma but it ain't no 80 inch lol Now...
Give me a make and model for your 80 inch plasma. You may have a old antique plasma but it ain't no 80 inch lol
Now you have been caught in a lie so now you lost the small amount of creditably you might have had when you joined vital less than 24 hours ago,might be a new record.
I love watching cocky little shits get roasted just as much as the next guy, but I do have an old 80” plasma TV. She’s a heavy bitch too. I am in no way backing this kid but I wanna make sure if you’re gonna roast him you don’t end up with egg on your face. Carry on ...
5/18/2019 7:04am
Where is your blog post oh thats right you never graduated high school LMFAO
What a wicked burn. LOL. LMAO. ROFL. I bet GR93 is really hurt by your cutting edge wicked burn.

This has to be the car wash guy.
mx295
5/18/2019 4:03pm Edited Date/Time 5/18/2019 4:08pm
Wish I could afford an 80 inch tv.. Well my pizza from Chicago and lobsters from Maine I have flown in once a month are here now gotta go.. ???
mx295
5/18/2019 4:28pm
Mossy wrote:
LOLOLOLOL ROFL ROFL ROFL LMFAO LUL LMAO. Gotta make sure I start using all that stuff with each and every “comeback” I post so everyone takes...
LOLOLOLOL ROFL ROFL ROFL LMFAO LUL LMAO. Gotta make sure I start using all that stuff with each and every “comeback” I post so everyone takes increased notice in how hilarious I am! Pinch

And I never realized it was still cool to brag about how many inches bigger my TV is then yours. Unsure

By any chance, is your real name Kyle, and do you have a dresser in your room with Monster Energy cans neatly stacked to the ceiling? LOLOLOLOLOL ROFL LOLOLOL
(Take note how proper usage of terms like “LOL” & “ROFLG” increases chances of getting a chuckle and degrading the recipient of the comment.) Dry

You must be the guy that buys the newest gear, the newest bike, tricked out truck to make people look at you when you pull up to the track, rap music blaring so everyone stares. Then you get your little minion or brother to follow you around the track with your phone to get bangers for the gram so you can try and impress everybody. You don’t even care to ride moto, you just wanna be cool man, we get it. Cool

Say, isn’t this the guy Steve was talking about? The guy that only posts videos and pictures of himself every single day so that everyone can envy at how cool and popular he is? I think this is him! Woohoo
You’re pretty much spot on except for his name.. I feel like his name is Mark.
5/18/2019 5:49pm Edited Date/Time 5/18/2019 5:50pm
Page 3 already this will getting to 5 pages sooner than expected maybe somebody can post more of their weed memes it will help them with...
Page 3 already this will getting to 5 pages sooner than expected maybe somebody can post more of their weed memes it will help them with their anti whips LOLOLOL
Aside from lacking talent and dedication, there’s no reason why you can’t make it to the top of the c class with rest of the midpackers you race. I know...I don’t have a video. And there’s a reason for that. Unlike you, I don’t go around trying to show off barely average jumping capabilities.
jeffro503
5/18/2019 10:18pm
Ahh sigh,..........

This thread is kinda cringe. Just sayin'.

Post a reply to: Throwing that Anti Whip Steeze

The Latest