Throttle jockey seat covers & graphics

Lastander
Edited Date/Time 7/19/2018 7:50pm
Has anyone here used them for a while and seen how they hold up?
Bought a set for my old 2 stroke that i ride 2-3 times a year, and i have worn through the shrouds after 6-7 hours(left side, not the right) and the seat cover ripped after 3-4 hours, bought a new foam for the seat aswell.

I sent them a message last week but i didnt get a reply, asked if they have had any issues with the seat cover before.

|
bradmx421
7/19/2018 1:07pm
I've ran Throttle Jockey stuff forever on most of my Honda builds.....i've never once had an issue with their products. Assuming you use knee braces which are known to do that or you are gripping extremely hard with your knees.

Try to DM them on Instagram, they are very responsive to me on that platform by either way of DM or questions in their comment section. But being it is a possible product issue i would show a little more class and DM so it doesn't look like you are bashing them.
Lastander
7/19/2018 1:10pm
bradmx421 wrote:
I've ran Throttle Jockey stuff forever on most of my Honda builds.....i've never once had an issue with their products. Assuming you use knee braces which...
I've ran Throttle Jockey stuff forever on most of my Honda builds.....i've never once had an issue with their products. Assuming you use knee braces which are known to do that or you are gripping extremely hard with your knees.

Try to DM them on Instagram, they are very responsive to me on that platform by either way of DM or questions in their comment section. But being it is a possible product issue i would show a little more class and DM so it doesn't look like you are bashing them.
I did send them this last week on IG, yes i run Mobius braces but i dont care about the graphics, but im dissapointed about the cover

bradmx421
7/19/2018 2:01pm
When i wore knee braces, i wore holes in the sides of my seat covers and holes in my graphics within an hour of riding....no matter what brand it was. There's a reason those big rigs at the races are filled with spare graphic kits because they change them throughout the day because knee braces can wear out that stuff that quick. When i worked for Moto XXX we didn't have nearly the budget of the big teams and we started the day with a fresh set, put on another for the night show and usually another for the Main.
7/19/2018 3:21pm
I’ve been running their stuff on all my bikes for years and it’s been great. Seat covers and graphics and special custom orders for pit bikes, their service has been excellent and the ladies on the phone have been great. I’ll never stop buying their stuff.

The Shop

7/19/2018 3:56pm
Matt Davis @ Throttle Jockey has always given me great customer service. Call them and ask for Matt
MudPup545
7/19/2018 4:26pm
I called them in regards to a seat cover for an older model KTM 65. The model year wasn't offered as a choice on their website. The man I spoke to said they keep the patterns of every bike they have ever made a cover for. I gave him the info, choice of colors.....etc. I had it at my door in less than a week. Good people, easy to deal with. The cover held up great for the two seasons we had it.
kb228
7/19/2018 5:59pm
Have grandma stitch it up for you. Or go with motoseat. Ive got 30 hours on mine and the only damage is where i nailed the motoseat logo with the pressure washer and chunked it out lol
Premix4Life
Fantasy
1211th
7/19/2018 6:02pm
Ran the same set in 06; I believe they are 05 Factory Honda replicas. I probably found them on clearance the following year.

That aside, your's have been dry-rotting in a warehouse for a decade +. LOL. Stitch 'em up
7/19/2018 6:24pm
I’ve been running their stuff on all my bikes for years and it’s been great. Seat covers and graphics and special custom orders for pit bikes...
I’ve been running their stuff on all my bikes for years and it’s been great. Seat covers and graphics and special custom orders for pit bikes, their service has been excellent and the ladies on the phone have been great. I’ll never stop buying their stuff.
Why am I getting downvotes? Trolls or did that post piss someone off? Lol
7/19/2018 7:50pm
I’ve been running their stuff on all my bikes for years and it’s been great. Seat covers and graphics and special custom orders for pit bikes...
Why am I getting downvotes? Trolls or did that post piss someone off? Lol
Ive noticed that completely neutral or even positive posts trying to help people out get down votes for some reason.

Post a reply to: Throttle jockey seat covers & graphics

The Latest