Threeway battle: who wins MXoN?

8/20/2018 5:31pm Edited Date/Time 8/20/2018 5:32pm
As someone whose country has no shot at a top 5 finish I think it would be cool as hell to see the Netherlands win.
RG1 wrote:
It would be awesome to see a nation that's never won before take it home. Would round out Herlings dominant season in the perfect way. It...
It would be awesome to see a nation that's never won before take it home. Would round out Herlings dominant season in the perfect way. It would also mean that that they get to run 1,2,3 at home next year
Yeah that would be one hell of a way to end the season. But I also can't deny that it would be cool to see the US get their first win in six years on home soil.

But not nearly as cool as Canada getting top 5 though! Haha I'll keep dreaming
8/20/2018 7:52pm
TDeath21 wrote:
I think the Netherlands will win. I think Herlings goes 1-1, Coldenhoff gets two top 10s, and Vlaanderen gets one top 10. I think they’ll get...
I think the Netherlands will win. I think Herlings goes 1-1, Coldenhoff gets two top 10s, and Vlaanderen gets one top 10. I think they’ll get a score of 24. I think the US will have Eli go 2-2 and Barcia gets two top 5 finishes. Plessinger will have a better day overall than Vlaanderen, but Vlaanderen’s dropped score will benefit the Netherlands. Netherlands wins a nail biter with France coming in third. Paulin being the weak link.
Lay off the good stuff man.
Aryen
8/21/2018 2:57am
TDeath21 wrote:
I think the Netherlands will win. I think Herlings goes 1-1, Coldenhoff gets two top 10s, and Vlaanderen gets one top 10. I think they’ll get...
I think the Netherlands will win. I think Herlings goes 1-1, Coldenhoff gets two top 10s, and Vlaanderen gets one top 10. I think they’ll get a score of 24. I think the US will have Eli go 2-2 and Barcia gets two top 5 finishes. Plessinger will have a better day overall than Vlaanderen, but Vlaanderen’s dropped score will benefit the Netherlands. Netherlands wins a nail biter with France coming in third. Paulin being the weak link.
Lay off the good stuff man.
Laughing

Would be cool though
Aryen
8/23/2018 5:40am
Still no believers in France???

The Shop

RG1
8/23/2018 6:51am
Aryen wrote:
Still no believers in France???
I believe in France. Febvre shouldn't be underestimated. He'll be right there battling for the win.
DoubleA
8/23/2018 8:53am
NL, FRA, USA, GBR will probably just miss out on the podium if we ever get a team annouced.
8/23/2018 12:56pm
TDeath21 wrote:
im with you , could happen ...
RG1
8/23/2018 1:12pm
DoubleA wrote:
NL, FRA, USA, GBR will probably just miss out on the podium if we ever get a team annouced.
Absolute shambles. We won't have our strongest team. No one knew what it was on Sunday of Switzerland and GP teams are on a 3 week jaunt to Bulgaria and Turkey so nothing is going to be done whilst they're out there. Why it's been left so late I'll never know. It should have been named a month ago, at least. Things could have been sent and it would've been cheap. Now everything will be last minute and double the price. Nicholls will be in the team because he's the easiest to get a bike for
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
8/23/2018 1:14pm
Why does everyone doubt Paulin? How many times has he had pretty bad/mediocre years and comes out swinging at MXdN? I wouldn't bet against him. He's one of those guys that always shows up ready to do battle at Des Nations.

It's coming down to France, Netherlands and USA for the top 3. Which order? Who the hell knows...
RG1
8/23/2018 1:17pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Why does everyone doubt Paulin? How many times has he had pretty bad/mediocre years and comes out swinging at MXdN? I wouldn't bet against him. He's...
Why does everyone doubt Paulin? How many times has he had pretty bad/mediocre years and comes out swinging at MXdN? I wouldn't bet against him. He's one of those guys that always shows up ready to do battle at Des Nations.

It's coming down to France, Netherlands and USA for the top 3. Which order? Who the hell knows...
MX2 riders will decide it
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
8/23/2018 1:38pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Why does everyone doubt Paulin? How many times has he had pretty bad/mediocre years and comes out swinging at MXdN? I wouldn't bet against him. He's...

RG1 wrote:
MX2 riders will decide it
I would agree on that.
Park Boys
Fantasy
53rd
8/23/2018 1:38pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:

He's the most overrated MxDN rider currently racing IMO as per last few years. He was great before France won at the MxDN and in their first victory he had the race of his life going 1-1. Since then he has been good in two motos otherwise Febvre smokes him and is the reason France wins. Febvre has beat Pailin in every MxDN Moto they have had together. Musquin on a 250 easily beat Paulin in 2015 as well too.

For some reason everyone thinks Paulin is the catylist for victory when it's been Febvre. With a fairly stacked field this year at the MxDN compared to the weak years we have had for awhile I would be surprised if Paulin gets in the Top 5. If France are to win it will be because of Febvre.. again. For example the last race in England Febvres best lap was 6 seconds better than Paulins.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
8/23/2018 1:41pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:

Park Boys wrote:
He's the most overrated MxDN rider currently racing IMO as per last few years. He was great before France won at the MxDN and in their...
He's the most overrated MxDN rider currently racing IMO as per last few years. He was great before France won at the MxDN and in their first victory he had the race of his life going 1-1. Since then he has been good in two motos otherwise Febvre smokes him and is the reason France wins. Febvre has beat Pailin in every MxDN Moto they have had together. Musquin on a 250 easily beat Paulin in 2015 as well too.

For some reason everyone thinks Paulin is the catylist for victory when it's been Febvre. With a fairly stacked field this year at the MxDN compared to the weak years we have had for awhile I would be surprised if Paulin gets in the Top 5. If France are to win it will be because of Febvre.. again. For example the last race in England Febvres best lap was 6 seconds better than Paulins.
He's definitely their weakest link. I agree that Febvre is much better. I just mean that Paulin during the gp series isn't the Paulin that shows up for Des Nations. This year should be interesting, I just don't see anyone beating USA, France or Netherlands. I feel the top 3 is sealed barring anything weird happening.
RG1
8/23/2018 1:50pm Edited Date/Time 8/23/2018 1:50pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:

Park Boys wrote:
He's the most overrated MxDN rider currently racing IMO as per last few years. He was great before France won at the MxDN and in their...

I think you're being a tad harsh on Paulin here. Whilst I agree it has been Febvre who has been the X factor and led to victory, Paulin has been very good at MXdN. The only bad ride he had was 11th in the final Moto at Maggiora, but even so he got a 3rd in the second Moto. He did exactly what the team required of him last year and in 2015 he was riding the second half of the season and the MXdN with a knee injury, so his results were not too bad. I agree that Febvre will be the main man, but don't underestimate Paulin
GIwasB4
8/23/2018 2:52pm

GODZILLA
8/23/2018 2:58pm
I'm not sure AT ALL Paulin can't handle Barcia speedwise...
Aryen
8/26/2018 7:58am
I think Paulin is going easy. MXoN he’ll be balls out.

Post a reply to: Threeway battle: who wins MXoN?

The Latest