Got cliff notes?

|

4/15/2021 7:48 PM

Don't blame the riders, blame the rule.

|

4/15/2021 7:58 PM

Black Diesel Bomber wrote:

Yes....The rule is...If you hit the ground while in the main....Lay in the middle of the track with your eyes closed....Then jump up and take your mulligan smile

|

4/15/2021 8:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2021 8:06 PM

Bunch of snatches! All you have to do is beat the guy and quit bitching. Any one of them would have done the same if they had the grit Cam has.

|

It's better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees.

4/15/2021 8:10 PM

tobz wrote:

SwapMoto? No thanks.
Got cliff notes?

“One of the guys that caused the red flag was still out there, so..not gonna get into it, but I’m pretty bummed on the night” -Thrasher

|

4/15/2021 8:26 PM

If thrasher won the race, would he say the same thing? or just upset he got passed by a guy with no number plate and bent bars...

Lawrence and McAdoo both went down in the first race. Both riders re grouped and put amazing rides in.

Ive never seen a team of riders have soooo many complaints and protest then the star Yamaha team has in the past 5 years.. When ever there is drama in that 250 class, Star Yamaha are always involved.

|

4/15/2021 8:42 PM

deanwhite51 wrote:

If thrasher won the race, would he say the same thing? or just upset he got passed by a guy with no number plate and bent ...more

McAdoo is a hero! The title of this thread is about Thrasher. You must of missed the part of Honda also protesting. Not sure why it's Stars fault. There are 3 teams in the title hunt. One that got a mulligan and two that protested it.

|

4/15/2021 9:02 PM

deanwhite51 wrote:

If thrasher won the race, would he say the same thing? or just upset he got passed by a guy with no number plate and bent ...more

Up Wind wrote:

McAdoo is a hero! The title of this thread is about Thrasher. You must of missed the part of Honda also protesting. Not sure ...more

I wasn't having a shot at you hahaha i was saying in general.

Where has it come about that HRC protested? or just a rumour?
If anything it worked in HRC's favor. Lawrence crashed as well in the first gate drop and also ended up 2nd.
in the post race Lawrence said he was blessed with a red flag and gave credit to Cameron for his ride.

|

4/15/2021 9:10 PM

Thrasher seems salty he just go smoked by a dude who lawn darted and flipped his way up a 15ft concrete tunnel, could hardly walk, and had a bike bent that was mangled. He shouldn't get involved in things he is way out of contention for. Be happy you had a top five and win in your first rookie year, don't let your toxic team hurt your chances at future rides. (They are known to drop without regard just as much as they are to protest).

|

4/15/2021 9:26 PM

You let this guy beat you, sounds like you need to be better.

Photo

|

Mantis Toboggan, M.D

4/15/2021 9:33 PM

Dimblewambie wrote:

Photo

This... Right... Here...

|

'75-'83 through the minicycle boom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was fast... But being fast is relative to who else is on the track with you.

ZachO fan! ZO16

TG243 fan!

4/15/2021 9:52 PM

deanwhite51 wrote:

Up Wind wrote:

McAdoo is a hero! The title of this thread is about Thrasher. You must of missed the part of Honda also protesting. Not sure ...more

deanwhite51 wrote:

...more

not a rumor

|

4/15/2021 11:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2021 11:02 PM

m121c wrote:

Thrasher seems salty he just go smoked by a dude who lawn darted and flipped his way up a 15ft concrete tunnel, could hardly ...more

You hit the nail on the head! .750 Is getting smoked! Thrasher should be happy the re start put him a few spots back on the start! What's wrong with him! He should never speak his mind in a interview. He should just read the card and drink the water out of the can! "I would like to thank Monster" should be the only thing he says for the next 8 years! Those 2 awful teams that protested! They should never be allowed back in the pits! Gosh...You are so right! Why would anyone want to ride for the best 250 team over the last 5 years! He is crazy not to ride for the TLD Gas Gas team. They have smoked STAR the last 5 years.

|

4/15/2021 11:33 PM

Dimblewambie wrote:

Photo

He didn't get beaten by that guy, that guy would have finished at least a lap down or most prob with DNF..

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

4/16/2021 2:22 AM

Some people need to read the rule book.

|

4/16/2021 3:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2021 6:22 AM

What the fuck is wrong with people? Did we completely stop being understanding, is everything one sided now? How hard is it for people to say, "yep completely legal by the rulebook, but I understand why those guys are upset." and leave it right there. I give absolutely zero fucks who wins this title, but I guarantee you Justin Coopers mind is on probably a quarter million dollars difference in championship bonus money. Now the championship is definitely affected by the rulebook. If the red flag doesn't fly for someone who is "completely fine" and only has a "cramp" then the guy with the "cramp" takes 2 minutes to get restarted and finishes accordingly. I'm not saying McAdoo faked anything, you could tell on the broadcast that he was shook up to say the least, but getting a re-do for a COSTLY mistake is NOT the right call. Anyone that says they'd be fine with it is a liar. Just pretend for a second that your kid has split moto wins in the first two motos at loretta's. The last moto starts, and your kid gets the holeshot and is checking out. The kid that split the moto wins with your kid gets a bad start and is battling through the pack and goes down. Gets tangled up in the bike in a precarious place on the track. They red flag the race let the kid restart from the second best starting gate right beside your kid. The red flagged kid gets into your kid on the restart and takes them both down. Your kids throttle housing gets broken and can't continue the race. The other kids finishes top ten and wins the title. No doubt most of us would be losing our minds, but in this situation Cooper and thrasher are whiners. Should just shut up and beat him. Give me a freaking break.

|

4/16/2021 3:54 AM

This Star Yamaha team is gonna have some documentary made about how toxic the team culture is but they still achieved results so it was all swept under the rug - once their good results stop there are multiple cats waiting to get out of their respective bags......

|

Roczen slander bloodhound...

4/16/2021 5:19 AM

Just Don't the backlash towards Cam. If the ring side Doctor say at a UFC gives an okay the fight can go on, it's not really a question after that, The fight indeed goes on!

Cam was cleared by the "ring side Doc" if you will, folks just mad he ended up doing well?

Also is it just me or does the original photo look "shopped" the lighting looks so weird !

Cheers vital villages, we got racing to watch tomorrow !!!!

|

4/16/2021 5:37 AM

You got beat by a guy with a concussion and 95percent of a bike Go sit down and have a juice box.

|

4/16/2021 5:45 AM

You cant blame Cam. Blame the rule. I do not think Cam did anything on purpose, and i think the kid showed a lot of grit and heart. If he was cleared by medical, then all is fine. AMA needs to change that rule. If you cause a red flag, you shouldn't be able to restart the race. But again, you cant blame the rider, you have to blame the rule.

|

Kevin Windham, The man, the myth, the legend! Gonna miss seeing this man on the line.

-----Do or Do not, There is no try-----

4/16/2021 6:09 AM

mirramaxx wrote:

Just Don't the backlash towards Cam. If the ring side Doctor say at a UFC gives an okay the fight can go on, it's not really a ...more

Is there any backlash towards McAdoo? I don't think I've seen any, I hope no one took my post as negative towards him I was just pointing out the obvious that I felt needed to be pointed out.. I'm actually a big fan of Cameron and not a fan of Cooper

The ride was incredible, it's amazing he got away with that crash just shaken up.. I just don't think you should get to race in the restart if you're the reason for the restart

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

4/16/2021 6:29 AM

Black Diesel Bomber wrote:

This is truth... Mackadoo was doing his best... I personally never expected the rule to be left open to where he could even re-start the race.... Not his fault, this is the AMA's issue.....

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

4/16/2021 6:31 AM

Gordon Liddy wrote:

Some people need to read the rule book.

Ya mr two to the chest, one to the head... LOL

"Some people need to fix the rule book"....

Fixed it for ya...

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

4/16/2021 6:43 AM

These guys are young so cut 'em some slack. Cooper could've easily gained a few fans by saying something like "I'm glad Cameron is ok and congrats to him on a gutsy ride" even if he didn't really mean it in the slightest.

|

4/16/2021 6:58 AM

Maybe I’m in the minority here but I have no problem with what happened or the rule. The spirit of the rule is safety and cam didn’t make the decision to call the red flag. He simply couldn’t get his body to work at the time, they red flagged and his Charlie horse released allowing him to line up for the restart. The series is WAY more entertaining with him being allowed to line back up. Star amd every other team have to play the cards that are dealt. It was petty to protest when there is nothing to protest.

|

4/16/2021 7:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2021 7:01 AM

deanwhite51 wrote:

Up Wind wrote:

deanwhite51 wrote:

...more

There are some here who know what they’re talking about. It wasn’t a rumor. Honda’s side of it is that Hunter didn’t cause the red flag, so he should have been permitted to get back on the gate. Since Mcadoo caused the red flag they didn’t believe he should have been allowed.

Star had the same feelings since they protested Mcadoo and not Lawrence.

I’m not stating my personal opinion on the incident. I’m just telling you the facts behind it.

|

4/16/2021 7:20 AM

m121c wrote:

Thrasher seems salty he just go smoked by a dude who lawn darted and flipped his way up a 15ft concrete tunnel, could hardly ...more

Up Wind wrote:

You hit the nail on the head! .750 Is getting smoked! Thrasher should be happy the re start put him a few spots back on the ...more

Think we found a guy who works for STAR lol, toxicity seems to run true.

Never said he shouldn't speak his mind, but like everything in life, the things you say will breed consequences. Clearly that team has a sportsmanship issue, although Cooper was whiny, it seems his beef is with the AMA's decision. I think it's annoying and in bad taste considering he won, but it is fair. Thrasher clearly has some sort of animosity towards Cameron for the incident... which is absurd.

At the end of the day it was a full 15 minute main event that had all eligible racers on the starting line via AMA/rule book. Thrasher got beat. Whether by a mile or an inch. Imagine going into that rutted sand whoops and a dude who could hardly stand riding a bent to shit bike blows past you through it lol.

|

4/16/2021 7:43 AM

m121c wrote:

Up Wind wrote:

You hit the nail on the head! .750 Is getting smoked! Thrasher should be happy the re start put him a few spots back on the ...more

m121c wrote:

Think we found a guy who works for STAR lol, toxicity seems to run true.

Never said he shouldn't speak his mind, but like ...more

Go fish

|

4/16/2021 7:46 AM

If J-Coop pulls off this title, I sure hope PC has this to say about it to the Star Team! laughing

|

Do It In The Dirt!