Thrasher bike problems....

Related:
Create New Tag

7/10/2021 10:51 AM

He was running 6th or 7th. Figures, he's on my fantasy team. What happened to the bike?

|

7/10/2021 10:57 AM

Too much power. Sheared sprocket bolts.

|

7/10/2021 10:57 AM

Trust me I feel your pain. I was nearly maxing out on points with my team until he suddenly disappeared. Then Mosiman threw salt in the wound by going down costing me more.

2nd week in a row his bike can't make the 1st moto.... his mechanic can't be feeling good.

|

MCM2 name - RXR_ProKawi24
PS4 Gamertag "Rocko24" - Add me for MES2 (soon to be MES3)

7/10/2021 11:00 AM

ProKawi24 wrote:

Trust me I feel your pain. I was nearly maxing out on points with my team until he suddenly disappeared. Then Mosiman threw ...more

I have Mosiman as well. For a minute there all my guys were up front...then Mosimans' crash and then Thrasher's bike shit the bed.

|

7/10/2021 11:04 AM

Black Diesel Bomber wrote:

I have Mosiman as well. For a minute there all my guys were up front...then Mosimans' crash and then Thrasher's bike shit the ...more

The only plus to live timing not working is I don't feel that kick to the gut seeing my points total drop and overall ranking tank. I'm sitting here adding up handicaps to their position like a crackhead.

I got Mosiman, Robertson, Thrasher, RJ (Astar pick).

|

7/10/2021 11:07 AM

ProKawi24 wrote:

Trust me I feel your pain. I was nearly maxing out on points with my team until he suddenly disappeared. Then Mosiman threw ...more

Black Diesel Bomber wrote:

I have Mosiman as well. For a minute there all my guys were up front...then Mosimans' crash and then Thrasher's bike shit the ...more

ProKawi24 wrote:

The only plus to live timing not working is I don't feel that kick to the gut seeing my points total drop and overall ranking ...more

Photo
|

7/10/2021 4:14 PM

I feel your guys pain~
Looks like we were on the same page….🤔
Photo

|

7/10/2021 5:06 PM

I would have loved to have thrasher haha. I had the same team but made a last second trade from Harrington to jerry because Harrington’s qualifying time was so bad. I can only blame myself for picking Jerry. It’s been a long time since I took the bait and I think next time I will just settle on an all star instead of jerry. Man I wish I woulda kept Harrington tho lol this game is addicting

|

7/10/2021 5:26 PM

I got a bit lucky...

Photo

|

7/10/2021 8:38 PM

I ended up with 459 which bumped me up to 66th overall woo hoo. I’m climbing every week so far. Hope I can keep up the trend

|

7/10/2021 8:44 PM

ProKawi24 wrote:

I got a bit lucky...

Photo

How do you find out how your team did?

|

7/10/2021 9:09 PM

That’s if AP actually leaves

|