|

9/18/2020 2:11 PM

Wow

|

9/18/2020 2:17 PM

Tf

|

9/18/2020 2:23 PM

Is this cause Star already pinched Shane from them and now they are pissed it looks they have poached him now too.

|

9/18/2020 2:24 PM

"fasho" grin

|

9/18/2020 2:27 PM

mx_phreek wrote:

Is this cause Star already pinched Shane from them and now they are pissed it looks they have poached him now too.

May the best team win!

|

Facebook.com/8tensolutions
Twitter and Instagram @8tensolutions

9/18/2020 2:33 PM

This is awesome.

|

9/18/2020 2:38 PM

How many spots does Star have? Lol

|

9/18/2020 2:58 PM

Headline should read Thrasher is pulled out of Millville.

|

9/18/2020 3:06 PM

Photo
|

9/18/2020 3:15 PM

politics suck

|

9/18/2020 3:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/18/2020 3:38 PM

Interesting that Masterpool all of the sudden won't be racing this weekend either.

Is he signed for Star next year? Because I am sure after that phenomenal performance last week at Red Bud, his agent's phone is blowing up...

|

9/18/2020 3:43 PM

Not politics... business strategy. It’s cool to get a glimpse of the machinations of the business side of this sport.

|

9/18/2020 3:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/18/2020 3:51 PM

Wow! This is some major league moneyball type of deals! Pretty cool to get a small peak behind the curtain. I for one really want see Barcia on the Gas Gas.

Going to be a lot of fantasy teams that didn’t get the memo!

|

9/18/2020 3:57 PM

snackfedbear wrote:

Tf

If this means “The fuhq”, then yes TF.

|

Mantis Toboggan, M.D

9/18/2020 4:03 PM

I don’t follow amateur racing. If there is a bidding war for this guy does it mean he’s somehow better then the rookies who have already turned pro?

|

9/18/2020 4:19 PM

Dimblewambie wrote:

...it also means that text savvy Millennials are so lazy, they don't even want the bother of putting put the "W" in WTF...

d1e M177enN1@L 5cUM!

|

9/18/2020 4:42 PM

snackfedbear wrote:

Tf

Dimblewambie wrote:

Brent wrote:

...it also means that text savvy Millennials are so lazy, they don't even want the bother of putting put the "W" in WTF...

d1e M177enN1@L 5cUM!

Okay Boomer!

|

9/18/2020 4:42 PM

So they’re saying that TLD needed to lighten their 250 load for the transition to Gas Gas. They knew Thrasher was a commodity, and they traded him to Yamaha in return for the rights to snag Barcia and to get Yamaha To back off from the “Right if Refusal”

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

9/18/2020 4:49 PM

Brent wrote:

d1e M177enN1@L 5cUM!

EAD

It stands for eat a dick

|

9/18/2020 5:00 PM

MxKing809 wrote:

So they’re saying that TLD needed to lighten their 250 load for the transition to Gas Gas. They knew Thrasher was a commodity, and they traded him to Yamaha in return for the rights to snag Barcia and to get Yamaha To back off from the “Right if Refusal”

Serious question... is there a possibility the gas gas 450 rider could have his own gear deals...? I know it’ll be Troy Lees team but I’ve seen weirder shit happen in life

|

9/18/2020 5:20 PM

MxKing809 wrote:

snackfedbear wrote:

Serious question... is there a possibility the gas gas 450 rider could have his own gear deals...? I know it’ll be Troy Lees team but I’ve seen weirder shit happen in life

maybe they offer Barcia enough salary/bonus to make up for him not wearing A-stars???

|

themotolog.com The only offroad bike specific logbook available

9/18/2020 5:26 PM

MxKing809 wrote:

snackfedbear wrote:

It wouldn’t surprise me if they’re branded a bit different. Like Star Yamaha and their leadership at factory Yamaha.

I could see the 250 team being TLD gear and branding, and the 450 team being ran* by TLD but not branded by. (Just like Star wouldn’t make the Factory 450 Yamaha rider wear Thor)

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

9/18/2020 6:52 PM

MxKing809 wrote:

snackfedbear wrote:

MxKing809 wrote:

It wouldn’t surprise me if they’re branded a bit different. Like Star Yamaha and their leadership at factory Yamaha.

I could see the 250 team being TLD gear and branding, and the 450 team being ran* by TLD but not branded by. (Just like Star wouldn’t make the Factory 450 Yamaha rider wear Thor)

Yaa but it’s also not called “Thor Star Racing Yamaha” with Thor being part owner of the team.

|

9/18/2020 7:59 PM

Brent wrote:

Interesting that Masterpool all of the sudden won't be racing this weekend either.

Is he signed for Star next year? Because I am sure after that phenomenal performance last week at Red Bud, his agent's phone is blowing up...

What? What is going on here? I'm way out of the loop on this stuff. What does Masterpool and Thrasher have to do with one another? And what's up with the team stuff?

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

9/18/2020 8:21 PM

MxKing809 wrote:

snackfedbear wrote:

This would be like Pro Circuit Kawasaki letting one of their riders do a deal to run FMF pipes. Not going to happen.

|

9/18/2020 8:35 PM

If I’m understanding this right then that’s seriously fucked up, poor guy has worked hard to get to this point and was all set to go now they’re pulling the rug out from under him? What the hell is wrong with people?

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

9/18/2020 8:50 PM

Brent wrote:

he hurt his leg in that second moto at redbud. but he say he will be back at ww ranch

|

9/18/2020 10:08 PM

Star disgusts me more and more each day.

|