Thoughts on caller Dylan on Pulp?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/21/2019 12:18 PM

Man I can’t deal with this kid. Unfortunately Steve likes to jack with his listeners and I think we may have a new Raining Yellow on our hands. What’s yalls thoughts of Eli’s #1 fan boy?

|

8/21/2019 12:20 PM

Annoying and slightly delusional. This coming from an Eli supporter.

|

8/21/2019 12:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/21/2019 12:23 PM

Mr. Afterbar wrote:

Annoying and slightly delusional. This coming from an Eli supporter.

|

Do It In The Dirt!

8/21/2019 12:31 PM

the guy drives me nuts... i skip literally every time hes on the show.. i cant handle it.

|

8/21/2019 12:37 PM

A grown man with the voice of a 6 year old is great lol. But yea as an eli supporter even i agree he’s ridiculous

|

8/21/2019 12:40 PM

Raining Yellow was a laughable clown, so I thought he was a good regular caller (cuz Steve and the rest of us jerkies got to make fun of him). Dylan seems rather well spoken and like a respectful person, so it loses the comedy factor. He's over the top and annoying. Steve needs to can him.

|

8/21/2019 12:46 PM

Dylan sounds like he definitely has to use starting blocks.

|

8/21/2019 12:49 PM

He reminds me of my college room mates when they’d take a bunch of Adderall and talk for hours about bullshit.

|

8/21/2019 12:52 PM

Makes my ears bleed

|

James = #7. Malcolm = #27
7/27=0.259259259259259259259
Stewart return confirmed!

8/21/2019 12:59 PM

I think he's awesome. Knows all the stats and is super passionate. Let the guy speak.

|

8/21/2019 1:00 PM

I’m making it through the shows in record time lately because I know when I hear Steve say ”Dylan (or dark side for that matter), what’s up?” I can fast forward...

|

8/21/2019 1:04 PM

i cant fukin stand him, as i listen recorded i fast forwarded past him last show

|

8/21/2019 1:05 PM

Let the guy talk

|

8/21/2019 1:09 PM

Some people have really punchable faces.

This MFer, Dylan, has a punchable voice.
|

Not much to say to Vitards.

8/21/2019 1:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/21/2019 1:30 PM

I like his passion. And he's respectful, never uses profanity. He tries to talk over the Steve/JT/guests from time to time, but that's his passion. I also like that he researches his results. His interpretation of those results might be heavily skewed, but at least he does his research.

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

8/21/2019 1:11 PM

Clippy Clippy on Skippy though. Guy just loves to name drop and fluff himself.

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

8/21/2019 1:18 PM

raining yellow knew it was a joke,

Dylan does not, hes annoying and should not get airtime,

|

8/21/2019 1:19 PM

You know what really grinds my gears?

The beginning of That Michelin ad with Randy Richardson

“Great guy....but oh my god his voice is fuckin addoying” can’t stand that dudes voice for some reason it drives me crazy, it’s worse than Randy’s!

As far as Dillon goes I could do without him, reminds me of that certain dude on here that only posts on the video game threads

|

8/21/2019 1:20 PM

hamncheeze wrote:

Don't get me started on these guys who try to get "in" with Steve by being a regular caller, and offering to do anything for free...

Moser and Swiz are the two examples, where genuine fandom and actual helpful input have made them part of the Pulp circle. Everyone else...no one cares you wan't to be tight with Steve!

|

8/21/2019 1:25 PM

That dude just drives my ass insane!!! I literally stop and fast forward the show, to sit and listen to someone that damn disconnected but believes he's Jason effin Weigant is more than my soul can bear. I cannot believe Steve doesn't just hang the damn phone up, and I've been listening to pulp since day 1 and have never flipped my shit like this. Well....maybe reigning yellow

|

8/21/2019 1:32 PM

I think it is hilarious and laugh the entire time. I'm entertained and that's what's important to me.

Anyone know if Dylan (if that's how he spells it) is on instagram?? Steve posted the funniest fucking meme on Sunday.. Brace yourselves... Dylan is coming

And then to open the show this week he was on in the first 10 minutes, I was laughing my ass off all the way to work

|

Holeshot Coffee Co.
Each bag sold donates $1 to Road2Recovery

8/21/2019 1:38 PM

hamncheeze wrote:

Hudd_421 wrote:

Don't get me started on these guys who try to get "in" with Steve by being a regular caller, and offering to do anything for free...

Moser and Swiz are the two examples, where genuine fandom and actual helpful input have made them part of the Pulp circle. Everyone else...no one cares you wan't to be tight with Steve!

Sounds like someone is JELLY 😂

|

8/21/2019 1:42 PM

At least we get to listen to everyone bitch about someone else. Other than Darkside. Darkside is thankful for Dylan, to take up SOME of the heat from him lol ... now if Darkside puts Dylan on the review show ??? I’m probably gonna have a small stroke 😂

|

8/21/2019 1:43 PM

Makes me miss raining yellow

|

8/21/2019 1:45 PM

I like the dude just because he gets on people nerves. Love seeing people squirm and get pissed over dumb shit like a mx podcast caller. Get a grip.

Speaking of grip, Starcross 5 and Randy for the win. Thats my guy.

|

8/21/2019 2:58 PM

I'm just glad that even if they don't sit react/comment on the voice mails, they still let them play out the show. Fuckin' Gringo talking about your wife licking your ass and "tighter than a knot on a dogs dick" had me creasing.

|

8/21/2019 3:02 PM

Every time this MFer calls it makes me think when Bobby Boushe calls in to talk to Captain Insano 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

|

8/21/2019 4:29 PM

somebody has to know this guy from the track. corner him and break his phone. make it stop!!

|

8/21/2019 4:36 PM

His passion totally overshadows any hint of objectivity. The ONLY compliment I can give Dylan is on his respectfulness with the yes sir / thank you's

God help us come SX 2020... Either Dylan calling after A1 if Tomac wins, or callers demanding for Dylan to speak up when Tomac does what Tomac has done in SX thus far...

|

8/21/2019 4:44 PM

hamncheeze wrote:

Hudd_421 wrote:

Completely agree. Bunch of fan boys coat tailing pulp. Again no one gives a shit about what pulp fans are doing in their lives.

|