Those ruts where Stewart went down....

delonick347
6/4/2012 12:29pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Earlier today you had multiple guys putting 100% or MOST of the blame on a guy who crossed the track about 150' of James. Yet he...
Earlier today you had multiple guys putting 100% or MOST of the blame on a guy who crossed the track about 150' of James. Yet he went full throttle into that mess of ruts........yeah it was the other dudes fault. I feel bad if James is hurt or out.....but Christ....people throw the blame at the nearest thing they can think of around here.

I got a good idea......ask the other 39 guys on the gate if that spectator would of distracted them "so much " that it would cause them to wreck. I bet every single one of them would roll their eyes and say " whatever ".
jtomasik wrote:
Uh, you ever get momentarily distracted and have a get-off because of it? No matter what the cause, did you? I have. I can understand something...
Uh, you ever get momentarily distracted and have a get-off because of it? No matter what the cause, did you? I have. I can understand something momentarily pulling my focus slightly, and that MIGHT cause me to make bad decisions. It was a sequence of events. Maybe Stew would've wrecked without that happening, maybe not.

But, whatever you say, crossing the track when the riders are out there is just plain fucking stupid. And, crossing at the base of that jump is even more idiotic. No matter whether or not it was a contributor to Stew going down is irrelevant.
jeffro503 wrote:
There was no "Close call" what so ever.....the dude was completely ff the track. "[b]No matter whether or not it was a contributor to Stew going...
There was no "Close call" what so ever.....the dude was completely ff the track.

"No matter whether or not it was a contributor to Stew going down is irrelevant."......What?

Of course it was stupid.......it would of been even more stupid if the guy actually endangered one of the riders.....which he didn't. And I still don't see how James came into that section full throttle , in "HIS" preferred line ( the one he had been using )......wrecks 100' later......and then you guys blame the dude crossing the track.

Christ.....Even james said himself " That's racing ".......yeah he got distracted..........you dudes think that is the biggest distraction a rider can have during a moto?

What about....

Changing rutted lines every lap because that section was a mess to begin with?
yelling fans?
camera flashes going off in front of you?
different obstacles?
Riders you are battling with?
lappers?
tuff blocks?

And countless other things that could throw your concentration off? Heaven forbid if a fly flew in front of him during a race.....he may freak out and wad his brains out. Or a 4yr old kid waves at him from behind the fence.......think of the carnage!!

And again....for the 10th time!.....I'm bummed James is hurt. I wish it wasn't true....but I aint stupid enough to cast a blame on a dude crossing the track that far away. Fucking ridiculous.
yelling fans?
camera flashes going off in front of you?
different obstacles?
Riders you are battling with?
lappers?
tuff blocks?

Those all seem to be inherent distractions in mx/sx racing. Humans running across the track aren't. I think it's safe to say that the guy crossing the track had SOMETHING to do with 7 going down.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Those ruts where Stewart went down....

The Latest