Those old custom painted helmets

joshredy
10/10/2018 10:41pm Edited Date/Time 10/11/2018 6:20pm
Newbie topic, first one I'm starting but after watching the most recent RBSR video with the boys talking about the helmet fins I wanted to post a few pics of mine from when I was going fast, or at least looked it. Here is couple of my old ones painted by JB Grafix, Justin Barnes from American Choppers. I was maybe 14 15 years old at the time and I would send him drawings (by hand mind you not on a computer) and he would paint my lids for free. Enjoy... they had the metalflake, fishscale/chrome lettering, man was it cool. Would love to see what you guys have.
|
joshredy
10/10/2018 10:47pm
joshredy wrote:
Newbie topic, first one I'm starting but after watching the most recent RBSR video with the boys talking about the helmet fins I wanted to post...
Newbie topic, first one I'm starting but after watching the most recent RBSR video with the boys talking about the helmet fins I wanted to post a few pics of mine from when I was going fast, or at least looked it. Here is couple of my old ones painted by JB Grafix, Justin Barnes from American Choppers. I was maybe 14 15 years old at the time and I would send him drawings (by hand mind you not on a computer) and he would paint my lids for free. Enjoy... they had the metalflake, fishscale/chrome lettering, man was it cool. Would love to see what you guys have.

10/11/2018 9:24am
Those look cool. I've been painting for about a year. I wish I could dedicate more time to it, but I work full time too.
Here are the first couple ones I've done. I have a couple that I'm working on too.

Parks65
10/11/2018 10:53am
Those look cool. I've been painting for about a year. I wish I could dedicate more time to it, but I work full time too. Here...
Those look cool. I've been painting for about a year. I wish I could dedicate more time to it, but I work full time too.
Here are the first couple ones I've done. I have a couple that I'm working on too.

SWEET JESUS!
that McGrath replica bicycle helmet is incredible as is the old MC MXDN replica..
WELL DONE!
10/11/2018 6:20pm
Parks65 wrote:
SWEET JESUS!
that McGrath replica bicycle helmet is incredible as is the old MC MXDN replica..
WELL DONE!
Thanks a lot! I wish I would have done the sliver like the original, but I wanted to experiment with that metal flake. Its a pretty simple design when you break it down, and I learned a few tricks along the way.

I've been following this painter on Instagram and I really like his work.

The Shop

mh226
10/12/2018 4:24pm
This was my first custom helmet done about 6 years ago. Time for a fresh one!

Post a reply to: Those old custom painted helmets

The Latest