Thor sizing help for a 6 year old that wears size 7?

Kylieb
I’m trying to buy a jersey as a Christmas present for my 6 year old brother and I was told that he wears a size 7 shirt.

i asked my husband what size he thought that would be and he said a youth medium, but I have read mixed reviews as far as sizing goes. I’ve seen some reviews say a medium is good for an 11 year old, some say that their 5 year old fit in the medium.

Anyone with knowledge on kid sizing in street clothes and converting that for gear sizing?
|
AngryBear
11/30/2018 8:44pm
Kylieb wrote:
I’m trying to buy a jersey as a Christmas present for my 6 year old brother and I was told that he wears a size 7...
I’m trying to buy a jersey as a Christmas present for my 6 year old brother and I was told that he wears a size 7 shirt.

i asked my husband what size he thought that would be and he said a youth medium, but I have read mixed reviews as far as sizing goes. I’ve seen some reviews say a medium is good for an 11 year old, some say that their 5 year old fit in the medium.

Anyone with knowledge on kid sizing in street clothes and converting that for gear sizing?
my 7yr old was in size 7, translated well to a youth small jersey and 22" pants in fox gear. one problem is every brand could fit diffrent on jersey. pants based on waist sizes should be pretty close.
Kylieb
11/30/2018 9:42pm
Kylieb wrote:
I’m trying to buy a jersey as a Christmas present for my 6 year old brother and I was told that he wears a size 7...

AngryBear wrote:
my 7yr old was in size 7, translated well to a youth small jersey and 22" pants in fox gear. one problem is every brand could...
my 7yr old was in size 7, translated well to a youth small jersey and 22" pants in fox gear. one problem is every brand could fit diffrent on jersey. pants based on waist sizes should be pretty close.
This is what I’m wondering. I’m not sure if Thor runs bigger than fox or not but according to a Fox employees response on Rocky Mountain ATV “A Youth Medium is intended for a 8 year old with a height of 50”-53” and chest of 26”-27””... so if they are comparable in size, I’d have to guess it would be too big.
JustMX
12/1/2018 3:32am
Buy it big and he can wear it a lot longer, ya know.

Post a reply to: Thor sizing help for a 6 year old that wears size 7?

The Latest