Thor radial mx boot

Bidirella
Edited Date/Time 3/25/2019 7:11pm
Does someone already have a pair? And how are there? Im might looking for a set but cant find allot of revieuws of them.
|
3/25/2019 1:44pm
Bidirella wrote:
Does someone already have a pair? And how are there? Im might looking for a set but cant find allot of revieuws of them.
I do.
A-class boot for B-class money.
At first i thought they could use another buckle, but since i started riding in them i dont see what good it would do. They where easy to break in, had really good control of brakeing and shifting after 5-10 minutes. Feel light and very comfortable.
I got the feeling that they run maybe a little small, i had to go up a half size.

Titanium
3/25/2019 2:45pm
Bidirella wrote:
I do. A-class boot for B-class money. At first i thought they could use another buckle, but since i started riding in them i dont see...
I do.
At first i thought they could use another buckle, but since i started riding in them i dont see what good it would do. They where easy to break in, had really good control of brakeing and shifting after 5-10 minutes. Feel light and very comfortable.
I got the feeling that they run maybe a little small, i had to go up a half size.

Those are some sick winter riding photos!!
3/25/2019 7:05pm
Titanium wrote:
Those are some sick winter riding photos!!
Thanks!
Winter riding with the TX150 is something else! ?
And it also helps with a top-shelf photographer.

The Shop

tonyd811
3/25/2019 7:11pm
Bidirella wrote:
I do. A-class boot for B-class money. At first i thought they could use another buckle, but since i started riding in them i dont see...
I do.

nothing to do with the boots, but that first shot was awesome looking.
Spooner
3/26/2019 12:09pm
I’ve tried them on and they are super comfortable out of the box. Has a good amount of flex in the ankle like a well broken in pair of tech 7’s.

Post a reply to: Thor radial mx boot

The Latest