Thor radial mx boot

Related:
Create New Tag

3/25/2019 1:16 PM

Does someone already have a pair? And how are there? Im might looking for a set but cant find allot of revieuws of them.

|

3/25/2019 1:44 PM

Bidirella wrote:

Does someone already have a pair? And how are there? Im might looking for a set but cant find allot of revieuws of them.

I do.
A-class boot for B-class money.
At first i thought they could use another buckle, but since i started riding in them i dont see what good it would do. They where easy to break in, had really good control of brakeing and shifting after 5-10 minutes. Feel light and very comfortable.
I got the feeling that they run maybe a little small, i had to go up a half size.
Photo

Photo

|

3/25/2019 2:22 PM

We got a pair in the office. Check out the First Ride here:

https://www.vitalmx.com/product/guide/Boots,26/Thor/Radial,16684#product-reviews/904

|

3/25/2019 2:45 PM

Bidirella wrote:

Excracingteam.com wrote:

I do.
At first i thought they could use another buckle, but since i started riding in them i dont see what good it would do. They where easy to break in, had really good control of brakeing and shifting after 5-10 minutes. Feel light and very comfortable.
I got the feeling that they run maybe a little small, i had to go up a half size.
Photo

Photo

Those are some sick winter riding photos!!

|

"I love the smell of race gas in the morning"

3/25/2019 7:05 PM

Titanium wrote:

Those are some sick winter riding photos!!

Thanks!
Winter riding with the TX150 is something else! ?
And it also helps with a top-shelf photographer.

|

3/25/2019 7:11 PM

Bidirella wrote:

Excracingteam.com wrote:

I do.
Photo

Photo

nothing to do with the boots, but that first shot was awesome looking.

|

3/26/2019 12:09 PM

I’ve tried them on and they are super comfortable out of the box. Has a good amount of flex in the ankle like a well broken in pair of tech 7’s.

|