Thomas Covington returning to US for 2019

Huckster
6/12/2018 2:36am
Huckster wrote:
I find it a bit odd that he is riding for Rockstar energy when his dad is a VP at Monster. Good for him though. I...
I find it a bit odd that he is riding for Rockstar energy when his dad is a VP at Monster. Good for him though. I hope he runs up front
zehn wrote:
Because he's on a Husky....?
No kidding! I just find that odd. As I said, good for him for paving his own way.
TheRookie
6/12/2018 5:18am
Stoked, Covington is solid. Excited to see what he has here in the US. Also, Hunter Lawrence coming in 2019 too if I'm not mistaken.
roninho
6/12/2018 5:50am
philG wrote:
Well MXGeoff is saying Anstie to HRC rumour.. i think he has the speed to keep that ride, for sure, to move to better... maybe not...
Well MXGeoff is saying Anstie to HRC rumour.. i think he has the speed to keep that ride, for sure, to move to better... maybe not. And Jasikonis to Husky.. you would have to say that post injury Anstie, has been better than post injury Jasikonis, but Arminas was bloody impressive on the Suzuki.

Silly season is upon us.
Paulin, Coldenhoff, van horebeek, Nagl, Bobryshev, Lieber, Anstie, Jasikonis and Simpson are iirc all out of contract.

If i'm running a factory team i either want to have a #1 guy (someone capable of finishing top 3 in the championship), or a young guy that can get an occiasional top 3-5 and can develop into a #1.

Based on that i'd be interested in Paulin, Anstie and Jasikonis.

If i can't get Anstie or Jasikonis as #2 i would seriously look at Lieber, assuming he brings substantial sponsorship.

i don't think JvH or Coldenhoff will become a top 3 rider. And Nagl, Bobryshev and Simpson are imo on the way down. I'd only sign them if they ride for cheap.

6/12/2018 6:25am
philG wrote:
Well MXGeoff is saying Anstie to HRC rumour.. i think he has the speed to keep that ride, for sure, to move to better... maybe not...
Well MXGeoff is saying Anstie to HRC rumour.. i think he has the speed to keep that ride, for sure, to move to better... maybe not. And Jasikonis to Husky.. you would have to say that post injury Anstie, has been better than post injury Jasikonis, but Arminas was bloody impressive on the Suzuki.

Silly season is upon us.
roninho wrote:
Paulin, Coldenhoff, van horebeek, Nagl, Bobryshev, Lieber, Anstie, Jasikonis and Simpson are iirc all out of contract. If i'm running a factory team i either want...
Paulin, Coldenhoff, van horebeek, Nagl, Bobryshev, Lieber, Anstie, Jasikonis and Simpson are iirc all out of contract.

If i'm running a factory team i either want to have a #1 guy (someone capable of finishing top 3 in the championship), or a young guy that can get an occiasional top 3-5 and can develop into a #1.

Based on that i'd be interested in Paulin, Anstie and Jasikonis.

If i can't get Anstie or Jasikonis as #2 i would seriously look at Lieber, assuming he brings substantial sponsorship.

i don't think JvH or Coldenhoff will become a top 3 rider. And Nagl, Bobryshev and Simpson are imo on the way down. I'd only sign them if they ride for cheap.

I would like to see Paulin in the US. I don't see him finishing outside the top 5.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Thomas Covington returning to US for 2019

The Latest