Thomas Covington on Team USA

FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
8/13/2017 10:56am
Very good decision. He has experience in GPs and with the Des Nations program and also riding so good right now. I am very happy for him. Best of luck to those guys on the team. Seely rode great this week as well and we all know Zack is on fire. Should be a great effort.
DP#201
8/13/2017 11:08am
IF you win it this year, its because you have two GP riders on the team Wink douing what the AMA riders could not do the last bunch of years.. just saying Whistling
chrisg19
Fantasy
4437th
8/13/2017 11:14am
Stoked for Covington, and all the USA guys. They all want to be there really badly. Saw Seely on the broadcast saying how he dreamed of going to represent Team USA. That's the way it should be. Tired of our "Stars' not wanting to go.

Best of luck to Team USA, and shame on the primadonnas who stayed home.

The Shop

dadofagun
Fantasy
1962nd
8/13/2017 11:14am
Wishing them the best! It is rather inspiring to know all three of them are really enthusiastic about getting the nod. Attitude goes a long way...... USA!!!! Bring it home boys!!
YamahaJT1
8/13/2017 11:19am
DP#201 wrote:
IF you win it this year, its because you have two GP riders on the team ;) douing what the AMA riders could not do the...
IF you win it this year, its because you have two GP riders on the team Wink douing what the AMA riders could not do the last bunch of years.. just saying Whistling
I hope the "DP" in you handle stands for "Dual Pipes"...

Quit pissing about and spouting nonsense.
gt80rider
8/13/2017 11:20am
chrisg19 wrote:
Stoked for Covington, and all the USA guys. They all want to be there really badly. Saw Seely on the broadcast saying how he dreamed of...
Stoked for Covington, and all the USA guys. They all want to be there really badly. Saw Seely on the broadcast saying how he dreamed of going to represent Team USA. That's the way it should be. Tired of our "Stars' not wanting to go.

Best of luck to Team USA, and shame on the primadonnas who stayed home.
This is truth...
Yep
8/13/2017 11:29am
What a task awaits Covington, he's been watching the MXGP guys for years and now steps up to the challenge, Thomas has matured into a formidable GP rider and wishing the youngster the best in the MXoN. Guts
YamahaJT1
8/13/2017 11:56am Edited Date/Time 8/13/2017 11:58am
Yep wrote:
What a task awaits Covington, he's been watching the MXGP guys for years and now steps up to the challenge, Thomas has matured into a formidable...
What a task awaits Covington, he's been watching the MXGP guys for years and now steps up to the challenge, Thomas has matured into a formidable GP rider and wishing the youngster the best in the MXoN. Guts
Yep...

An we gunna get him "Stateside" prior to the event, plump him up on a few McD "Happy Meals" an "Relese the Crackin".

Dude... I feel badly about soiling this thread concerning TC, but you are really without reservation the most insecure "internet persona" ever. There is not enough dirt on planet earth to bury the proverbial hatchet. You need help.

Go be a jerk on another site. Please?

ML512
Fantasy
45th
8/13/2017 12:43pm
YamahaJT1 wrote:
Yep... An we gunna get him "Stateside" prior to the event, plump him up on a few McD "Happy Meals" an "Relese the Crackin". Dude... I...
Yep...

An we gunna get him "Stateside" prior to the event, plump him up on a few McD "Happy Meals" an "Relese the Crackin".

Dude... I feel badly about soiling this thread concerning TC, but you are really without reservation the most insecure "internet persona" ever. There is not enough dirt on planet earth to bury the proverbial hatchet. You need help.

'Tis his second persona too.
BMSOBx2
8/13/2017 1:10pm
Happy for TC, good choice for our team.
F.B
8/13/2017 1:12pm
Covington is a true racer. E-mailing Decoster because you badly want to race for your country and you know you can deliver even with a lot people doubting you?
DonM
8/13/2017 1:15pm
YamahaJT1 wrote:
Yep... An we gunna get him "Stateside" prior to the event, plump him up on a few McD "Happy Meals" an "Relese the Crackin". Dude... I...
Yep...

ML512 wrote:
Yep....
jeffro503
8/13/2017 1:26pm
Yep wrote:
What a task awaits Covington, he's been watching the MXGP guys for years and now steps up to the challenge, Thomas has matured into a formidable...
Wow , I'm kinda shocked here. You actually typed something that didn't take a complete shit on an American rider or our series. Out of all your posts ( on both your accounts you have had here ) , it's always been some sort of an insult towards anything American.

As far as Thomas goes.....I'm super pumped for the kid! Not even going to mention other riders whom could have taken that spot , and possibly done better.....but you never know , right? Dude could shock some people kind of like the way Davalos has done these past few weeks. As long as he gives it his best , that all we can ask for.
Motofinne
8/13/2017 1:31pm
Yep wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
Wow , I'm kinda shocked here. You actually typed something that didn't take a complete shit on an American rider or our series. Out of all...
Wow , I'm kinda shocked here. You actually typed something that didn't take a complete shit on an American rider or our series. Out of all your posts ( on both your accounts you have had here ) , it's always been some sort of an insult towards anything American.

As far as Thomas goes.....I'm super pumped for the kid! Not even going to mention other riders whom could have taken that spot , and possibly done better.....but you never know , right? Dude could shock some people kind of like the way Davalos has done these past few weeks. As long as he gives it his best , that all we can ask for.
The fact that he actually emailed DeCoster makes this such an awesome story! He went to the GPs as an 18 year old kid and struggled quite a bit but he has been better and better!

I know that i would want a guy like that ride for my country instead of some others that hope they don't get picked.

I'm rooting for you guys this fall, 3 great guys that deserves success!
agn5009
8/13/2017 1:38pm
Yep wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
Wow , I'm kinda shocked here. You actually typed something that didn't take a complete shit on an American rider or our series. Out of all...

The only reason he's being civil with Covington is because he races the MXGP's. If Thomas does great and helps Team USA win in any way he's going to talk smack and say the only reason they won is because we have a GP rider on our team. He's highly predictable.
jeffro503
8/13/2017 1:41pm
Yep wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:

agn5009 wrote:
The only reason he's being civil with Covington is because he races the MXGP's. If Thomas does great and helps Team USA win in any way...
The only reason he's being civil with Covington is because he races the MXGP's. If Thomas does great and helps Team USA win in any way he's going to talk smack and say the only reason they won is because we have a GP rider on our team. He's highly predictable.
I know. He's a cheap imitation of what Geoff was on here.

About 5 posters here , cause 99% of the bullshit ....and he's one of them.
YamahaJT1
8/13/2017 1:52pm Edited Date/Time 8/13/2017 2:06pm
YamahaJT1 wrote:
Yep...

ML512 wrote:
Oh yeah... I have not seen him offer anything remotely related to riding, bike feel, tech tips, gear, vintage parts, etc. None that I recall.

Nada. I already whacked him as "The Source".

I think the Mods created him and keep him "alive" as no MF'er from his alleged homeland has Balls like that. Sorta like Tyler... Conspiracy? Who the fuck knows. Clicks and hits mean $$$.

Anyhoo, Thomas Covington, go kick some ASS. Welcome HOME.
Hut
8/13/2017 2:00pm
YamahaJT1 wrote:
Yep...

ML512 wrote:
Formerly known as The Sores
doghouse
8/13/2017 2:06pm
I'll always root for my country, but I'm extra pumped for these kids because they really want to fucking go.

I hope they kick ass.
ATKpilot99
8/13/2017 5:27pm
YamahaJT1 wrote:
Yep...

ML512 wrote:
DonM wrote:
Yep....
He is a "source" of useless information.
DonM
8/13/2017 8:08pm
ML512 wrote:
DonM wrote:
Yep....
ATKpilot99 wrote:
Better yet he's a useless "source" of information....
Coyote
8/13/2017 8:19pm
Yep wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:

Motofinne wrote:
The fact that he actually emailed DeCoster makes this such an awesome story! He went to the GPs as an 18 year old kid and struggled...
The fact that he actually emailed DeCoster makes this such an awesome story! He went to the GPs as an 18 year old kid and struggled quite a bit but he has been better and better!

I know that i would want a guy like that ride for my country instead of some others that hope they don't get picked.

I'm rooting for you guys this fall, 3 great guys that deserves success!
pumped for TC and the team, Go USA!!
jeffro503
8/13/2017 9:34pm
dboivin wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/08/13/209775/s1200_mxon.jpg[/img]

Haha! That's fucking awesome!
avidchimp
Fantasy
1182nd
8/13/2017 10:24pm
YamahaJT1 wrote:
Yep...

ML512 wrote:
I just wish he wasn't giving Ventura County a bad name with his troll tag.

That said, I'm glad Thomas has a spot on the team.
avidchimp
Fantasy
1182nd
8/13/2017 10:25pm
DonM wrote:
Yep....
ATKpilot99 wrote:
DonM wrote:
Better yet he's a useless "source" of information....
Thank you for calling out this "Source" of useless douche'ness.
wildbill
8/13/2017 11:22pm
This thread's about TC, and no one else spewing off here even comes close to his skill level in any manner, that we clearly need at this years MXDN. Kick some ass all you.

Post a reply to: Thomas Covington on Team USA

The Latest