Thomas Covington - Team USA MXdN 2019

TXDirt
8/7/2018 8:35am
There are several 250 guys I would take before Covington. Lets see how his 2019 season goes.
plowboy
8/7/2018 3:28pm
plowboy wrote:
This is 2018...when was the last time Roger picked a rider from the GP's? This could be the year for him to do it.
Last year
JB500 wrote:
^This....and I laughed.
BlushSad man am I getting old. I completely forgot about last year. But let's cut me a little break...it was worth forgetting for Americans....at least that's the excuse I'm rolling with.
philG
8/7/2018 3:42pm
Covington has been legit, improved every year , been unlucky with injuries, but could have been a contender in MX2 this year for sure, had he hit the ground running , instead of having to ride himself into fitness.. Lommel was a great weekend for him.

He deserves a crack again for stepping up when nobody wanted to last year , and getting hurt in the process. Agree with the sentiment, Martin will arrive at Assen and wonder WTF he is going to have to ride on.
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
8/7/2018 5:05pm
He could have an exceptional career if he keeps following Zachs footsteps. I was really impressed at the sandy USGP here. Was a great ride.

The Shop

cbuehler767
8/7/2018 5:13pm
I think covington has really grown his skill set by running that mxgp series.....boys get fast racin that shit. I think American cookie cutter 40 foot...
I think covington has really grown his skill set by running that mxgp series.....boys get fast racin that shit. I think American cookie cutter 40 foot wide same prep every race isn’t doing anyone favors in the skill set department. If anything...it Makes them whine about shitty prep. . . Then some mxgp boys come over and lay down the waste. (Herlings....Ironman)
drt410 wrote:
Yea but when Herlings came over to the Charlotte USGP he got beat by webb and then him and Tomac split motos at WW each winning...
Yea but when Herlings came over to the Charlotte USGP he got beat by webb and then him and Tomac split motos at WW each winning 1. Thats not laying waste to us riders. Plus our 250 riders are way better and smoke them everytime they come here or race against eachother. Its really just Herlings and Cairoli that are up there with our 450 riders. Covington will be hovering around top 5 over here hes not even the top 3 fastest guy over there and our 250 riders are much better.
109 wrote:
you mean our 450 rider right? Tomac is one guy. Roczen and Musquin are Euro. Herlings will wave at Baggett and Barcia every time he laps...
you mean our 450 rider right? Tomac is one guy. Roczen and Musquin are Euro. Herlings will wave at Baggett and Barcia every time he laps them.

Don’t compare Herlings winning iron man to Tomac at glen Helen, Charlotte or WW. All US tracks. Until Tomac shows up at Valkenswaard and lays waste it’ll never compare.

Who’s come here on a 250 and got waxed?

Pourcel? 2 x sx champ
Rattray? Multiple national wins
Musquin? 250 Sx champ
Roczen? 250 Sx champ
Ferrandis? Won a National this year

What planet you live on?

MM and Roczen are more National riders than they are GP riders at this point so ya they are our riders

Post a reply to: Thomas Covington - Team USA MXdN 2019

The Latest