This year's Champ...Dominator or Survivor?

1/6/2018 2:30pm
What kind of Champ will we have this year in SX? Someone like Tomac, Marvin, or Anderson who will dominate the series with a the most wins and podium finishes??

Or, could we end up with someone like Seely, Baggett, or Wilson who are consistently 4-5 with an occasional win, and are there in the end after the "fastest" guys crash out?

Tomac learned his lesson last year and technically should win the Champion by pure domination, but obviously for the fan's sake I really hope this does not happen. I want close racing, bar banging, tempers flaring, and several championship contenders there in the end.
|
1/6/2018 3:30pm
Hoping it will be mixed up till the end. I wouldn't be surprised if Tomac gets frustrated and crashes (and looses points) about mid season because Roczen spread his wings and threaten him.

I hope it stays a mystery till the end but I'm kinda rooting for Roczen to show the world what a come back looks like.
Flatliner
1/6/2018 3:34pm
Rider to rider I’d take roczen indoors if he regains form by the halfway mark.

Tomac will have one or two bad races, he sometimes gets bad starts, things just kind of happen.
1/6/2018 3:35pm
Hoping it will be mixed up till the end. I wouldn't be surprised if Tomac gets frustrated and crashes (and looses points) about mid season because...
Hoping it will be mixed up till the end. I wouldn't be surprised if Tomac gets frustrated and crashes (and looses points) about mid season because Roczen spread his wings and threaten him.

I hope it stays a mystery till the end but I'm kinda rooting for Roczen to show the world what a come back looks like.
Roczen could be "written off" early on in the season and then come on strong toward the end...that would be a miraculous come back if he was able to win this Championship.
RandyS
1/6/2018 4:03pm
Long game, Dungey will take another one from 3 and 94 by helping, and with the help of MM25.

Post a reply to: This year's Champ...Dominator or Survivor?

The Latest