This would be kinda nice

Zerofear66
If The major plastic manufacturers would start making shrouds for the YZ line up with the inlaid graphics.

Thoughts?
|
4/8/2020 9:21am Edited Date/Time 4/8/2020 9:23am
Zerofear66 wrote:
If The major plastic manufacturers would start making shrouds for the YZ line up with the inlaid graphics.

Thoughts?
The only thought I have is that you should’ve made the topic relevant to the subject. I don’t care about Yamaha plastics. Inlaid graphics will make the plastic more expensive and 75% get covered up anyhow.
Zerofear66
4/8/2020 10:20am
Zerofear66 wrote:

Thoughts?
The only thought I have is that you should’ve made the topic relevant to the subject. I don’t care about Yamaha plastics. Inlaid graphics will make...
The only thought I have is that you should’ve made the topic relevant to the subject. I don’t care about Yamaha plastics. Inlaid graphics will make the plastic more expensive and 75% get covered up anyhow.
Thanks! Next time I post something I'll check in with you to make sure it's regarding something you care about 👍
Lennon
4/8/2020 10:29am
Zerofear66 wrote:
Thanks! Next time I post something I'll check in with you to make sure it's regarding something you care about 👍
I think he was just saying the topic should be in the thread title.

I agree inlaid graphics would be cool, depending on price, but it probably is a small market since most people get a full graphics kit.
Zerofear66
4/8/2020 11:15am
Zerofear66 wrote:
Lennon wrote:
I think he was just saying the topic should be in the thread title. I agree inlaid graphics would be cool, depending on price, but it...
I think he was just saying the topic should be in the thread title.

I agree inlaid graphics would be cool, depending on price, but it probably is a small market since most people get a full graphics kit.
Thanks, I was just thinking since so many people seem to be buying/restoring these bikes it'd be an idea to consider. There's definitely a market.

The Shop

Lightning78
4/8/2020 11:23am
Zerofear66 wrote:

Thoughts?
I was working on a business plan for myself to start a company doing this like 5 years ago but never really got too far with the idea
Zerofear66
4/8/2020 11:36am
Could be just my delusion, but it seems with the resurrection of two strokes and the amount of people who are restoring them it could potentially be worthwhile.
I prefer the OEM graphics of late model bikes.
4/8/2020 1:25pm Edited Date/Time 4/8/2020 1:27pm
Zerofear66 wrote:

Thoughts?
The only thought I have is that you should’ve made the topic relevant to the subject. I don’t care about Yamaha plastics. Inlaid graphics will make...
Zerofear66 wrote:
My point is your clickbait title is unnecessary, but figured I’d give you an answer since I already read you post.
Zerofear66
4/8/2020 1:43pm
Zerofear66 wrote:
My point is your clickbait title is unnecessary, but figured I’d give you an answer since I already read you post.
Thanks for sharing
👍

Post a reply to: This would be kinda nice

The Latest