This type of sh*t...

Related:
Create New Tag

10/12/2017 3:00 PM

Is the reason the stars of our sport don't owe us a damn thing, no updates, no goodbyes...it's sad when a C class punk with a phone thinks he can say what he wants... #truecolors adam should go bury his phone somewhere...

No I'm not surprised, no I'm not new to the internet or vital...just annoyed by little punks like this trolling everything...Photo

|

10/12/2017 3:26 PM

Man, why would you give him the satisfaction of having this posted on Vital? You just made his day.

|

10/12/2017 3:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/12/2017 3:49 PM

what's his vital screen-name?

looking through his pics it seems like the Ddavis school of scrubs has been going smoothly

|

10/12/2017 3:48 PM

peelout wrote:

what's his vital screen-name?

looking through his pics it seems like the Ddavis school of scrubs has been going smoothly

peelout

|

10/12/2017 4:32 PM

I don't get the whole "they don't owe us a thing" mentality. Ya, it's cool to come on vital and act like you're above it all by saying it, but the bottom line is the fans are who pay their bills and the fans are who give them the avenue to make a living. Without the fans watching races and buying gear, parts, ect, none of these guys would have anything. Maybe they don't technically owe their fans anything, but to just leave all of them in the dark is such a big middle finger to the people who support you I can't believe anyone would feel right about it inside.

Obviously there's going to be a few rotten apples in the bunch, but to just use that as a reason to justify a lack of communication with your supporters is BS as far as I'm concerned.

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

10/12/2017 4:56 PM

Someone is triggered...

|

10/12/2017 5:41 PM

Way too much emotional investment in another human that they've probably never met. If you get that worked up over someone else and how they live their life, you have psychological issues. I also agree they don't owe us anything. When we pay to see them race, they owe us their best effort in racing, but fuck if I care when somebody decides to call it quits and whether or not they want to tell me about it. I've got other things to occupy my mind then whether or not somebody is going to tell me they're retired. It's not like he's still earning a salary from all the fans.

|

10/12/2017 5:53 PM

Where is everyone riding this weekend?

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

10/12/2017 5:57 PM

Has nothing to do with MX
People are idiots, and then there are a few exceptions.
Should be the other way around but sadly it isn't...

|

10/12/2017 6:02 PM

I don't get the personal attacks at all, having differing opinions of a riders place in the pack or choices they've made on a fan board is one thing and is all part of why companies pay them. But attacking the person, especially on their own social media should get you pulled out of mommys and daddys basement for a good old fashioned ass kicking.

|

10/12/2017 6:18 PM

Dude , seriously....who gives a shit? Welcome to the fucking internet. Happens to everyone who does all this social media bullshit. That kid is just some loud mouth unknown idiot that nobody gives a shit about anyways. Why does his opinion even matter? Hint =......It doesn't.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

10/12/2017 6:32 PM

Found his facebook, and according to hookit he's sponsored by Spy and Scott...lol

|

10/12/2017 7:05 PM

Who cares? No different then when someone gets angry tweets. You can't stop people from being idiots. L

|

10/12/2017 9:35 PM

He's maybe 16. All the soy kids are eating these days make's em a little emotional

|

10/13/2017 5:11 AM

If you get upset by what Insta-trolls write, then you're going to be a miserable person. They are the absolute lowest form of humanity.

|

10/13/2017 5:56 AM

What's this Instagram and Tweet business ya'll are talking about. Is it some kind of new energy drink?blink

|

10/13/2017 6:05 AM

I talk to people like that when i play rainbow six siege. I think its just the language of the internet

|

2009 Kawasaki KX450F
2009 Kawasaki KX250F
2002 Suzuki GSXR 600

10/13/2017 6:09 AM

Acidreamer wrote:

I talk to people like that when i play rainbow six siege. I think its just the language of the internet

Me too laughing fucking Fuze again

|

Instagram @motodesignerguy

Braaaaaaaap!!

10/13/2017 6:29 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

Dude , seriously....who gives a shit? Welcome to the fucking internet. Happens to everyone who does all this social media bullshit. That kid is just some loud mouth unknown idiot that nobody gives a shit about anyways. Why does his opinion even matter? Hint =......It doesn't.

Thank you. How could you be annoyed by someone trolling anyway? Isn't that excatly what they want? That guy can actually say whatever he wants, and he's chosen to be a dick, probably in the hopes of getting people like OP all riled up.

|

10/13/2017 6:45 AM

#2thaDumbgeon

|

10/13/2017 6:56 AM

mx317 wrote:

Where is everyone riding this weekend?

Budds Creek reversed the track, might go up and check it out!

|

10/13/2017 1:05 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

The god damn truth Jeffro!!! Just a couple of letters stored somewhere on a server probably in the middle of nowhere.

|

KX125