This just in: Davey Coombs is really Chris Isaak?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/30/2018 6:13 PM

I was at a recent M&E (Music & Entertainment) gathering and I thought I saw Davey...
But, supposedly...
It was Chris Isaak.
You tell me. I’m not sure...but...something is going on here.
Photo

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

6/30/2018 6:17 PM

Something is going on here?

Yeah , your getting into the rum laughing

|

6/30/2018 6:24 PM

Looks more like the evil dead dude.

Photo

|

7/1/2018 4:50 AM

I met dc once. he said " no, I don't want to fall in love with you" and walked out of my life...now I know why.

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

7/1/2018 8:24 AM

Chris Isaak? Pfffft...Rock some Mitchell!

|

"A rule is a rule and without rules, there is Chaos"....Cosmo Kramer

7/1/2018 9:19 AM

His brother Timmy looks a lot like him. One time at High Point I thought I was getting lapped in the mud by DC, but it turns out it was Timmy. (Me against Timmy Coombs in the mud at High Point was pretty much a joke). All day I was thinking, "Damn, I didn't know DC was that fast." Next day I realized my mistake- I even said hello to him.

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.

7/1/2018 9:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/1/2018 9:36 AM

NorCal 50+ wrote:

His brother Timmy looks a lot like him. One time at High Point I thought I was getting lapped in the mud by DC, but it turns ...more

Tim was a madman in the woods and DC raced a couple 125 supercrosses with a 9th at Daytona. https://vault.racerxonline.com/rider/davey-coombs/races

|