This is such a hard sport, I don’t understand the hate.

bigjam
Edited Date/Time 6/21/2019 10:18pm
Anyone who has done moto understands it is the most not one of but the most demanding sports out there, when moto people train its to get their body in a condition to not get hurt, my childhood is as filled with people claiming they can ride around a track for 30 minutes, Sure now go fast! I get the you are a squid and send it bro, I love people who send it, I love moto and am ashamed how people talk to fellow riders on here. If you love the sport you are cool in my book.
|
haydos25
Fantasy
3333rd
6/20/2019 9:36pm
Yep cool story bro, needs more dragons though.
haydos25
Fantasy
3333rd
6/20/2019 10:14pm
bigjam wrote:
Yes people getting paralyzed chasing the “dragon” many of my fellow racers can’t walk but cool gif bro
I'm not sure what you're getting at?

You love the sport and people who send it, but hate the haters and some of your mates are now in wheel chairs. Have i missed anything?

The Shop

bigjam
6/20/2019 10:21pm
Yeah you did I like both the noobs and the send it people, on here unless you holeshot is very moto you suck, just tired of the lack of respect every level of riders get look at Steve caballero, moto guy learning now laid up, it’s not a sport for the timid I just wish people who actually did it had more respect regardless of speed that’s all sorry if that’s hard for you to understand
haydos25
Fantasy
3333rd
6/20/2019 10:27pm
bigjam wrote:
Yeah you did I like both the noobs and the send it people, on here unless you holeshot is very moto you suck, just tired of...
Yeah you did I like both the noobs and the send it people, on here unless you holeshot is very moto you suck, just tired of the lack of respect every level of riders get look at Steve caballero, moto guy learning now laid up, it’s not a sport for the timid I just wish people who actually did it had more respect regardless of speed that’s all sorry if that’s hard for you to understand
Basically you want everybody to love everybody. Got it

What an uplifting way to end my Friday. Thanks bloke. Time to head home for a couple richard geers and maybe a dogs eye then settle in and watch the footy. Cheers cunt.
bigjam
6/20/2019 10:33pm
Yeah that’s it way to grasp it, cheers
bigjam
6/20/2019 10:35pm
You are no Canadian are you?
Spudnut
6/20/2019 11:09pm Edited Date/Time 6/20/2019 11:10pm
Moto fer fkn lyfe bro, love this sport 💪🏻 An community 🙏 hardest sport in the wrld by farrr fam 🥇 we all jus gtta stick together n rizzze abuv th h8rz are y’all with meh or naw?! 💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

Does that sum it up?

*edit* much ty
Sluggo77
6/21/2019 12:06am
bigjam wrote:
Yeah you did I like both the noobs and the send it people, on here unless you holeshot is very moto you suck, just tired of...
haydos25 wrote:
Basically you want everybody to love everybody. Got it What an uplifting way to end my Friday. Thanks bloke. Time to head home for a couple...

What an uplifting way to end my Friday. Thanks bloke. Time to head home for a couple richard geers and maybe a dogs eye then settle in and watch the footy. Cheers cunt.
What is up with the tough guy shtick a lot of Aussies use?
Texas Built
6/21/2019 12:38am
bigjam wrote:
What school do you go to? If my kids attend the same school as you, I'm going to remove them.
6/21/2019 12:39am
bigjam wrote:
haydos25 wrote:
Basically you want everybody to love everybody. Got it What an uplifting way to end my Friday. Thanks bloke. Time to head home for a couple...

Sluggo77 wrote:
There is truth in your comment. Some threads here have got out of hand. Which has been interesting. Please don’t judge Australians on the vocal minority. Same as any country.
It is complicated. After all only 230 years ago a bunch of convicts were sent from England to Australia and almost starved to death. Since then we’ve done ok.
A healthy disrespect for authority and a love of self deprecating humour. Any tough big mouths usually get flogged pretty quick. We are also very protective of our hard earned freedom.
Canadians seem like good people too. Perhaps Australia can learn even more from them.
Deja New
6/21/2019 12:44am
bigjam wrote:
haydos25 wrote:

Sluggo77 wrote:
not tough just very rough round the edges.....there's only like 22 million of us so we need to speak up to be heard can come across as a little bogan sometimes but we mean well Smile
Last Braaap
Fantasy
4382nd
6/21/2019 3:04am
This seriously hurts my chromosomes.

Someone needs to laid off meth... or at least lower the dose to 1/3 of it. Pretty please.
plowboy
6/21/2019 8:47am
haydos25 wrote:

Sluggo77 wrote:
Deja New wrote:
not tough just very rough round the edges.....there's only like 22 million of us so we need to speak up to be heard can come across...
not tough just very rough round the edges.....there's only like 22 million of us so we need to speak up to be heard can come across as a little bogan sometimes but we mean well Smile
"Rough around the edges"...I dig that. If you love steak but can eat a bologna sandwich with equal gusto, If you like a clean toilet but don't give a second though about dropping a deuce in the woods, if you know how to politely tell a lady she has a booger hanging but tell your mate he has jizz dripping from his poop sniffer...we can probably get along.
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
6/21/2019 9:06am Edited Date/Time 6/21/2019 9:06am
What the hell is going on here ?
6/21/2019 9:26am Edited Date/Time 6/21/2019 9:39am
As much as I love moto and a large portion of the community, there is also a proportion of the community that is toxic. Just look at these forums.
DPR250R
6/21/2019 9:31am
If your helmet has killer skullz.... we can be friends.
tingo
6/21/2019 10:15am
As much as I love moto and a large portion of the community, there is also a proportion of the community that is toxic. Just look...
As much as I love moto and a large portion of the community, there is also a proportion of the community that is toxic. Just look at these forums.
I think (maybe) this is what the OP was trying to say. To be fair, though, you can't really judge any group of people by the way they behave on a largely unmoderated Internet forum...but yeah, moto has it's share of scum.
Deja New
6/21/2019 11:03am
Sluggo77 wrote:
Deja New wrote:
not tough just very rough round the edges.....there's only like 22 million of us so we need to speak up to be heard can come across...
plowboy wrote:
"Rough around the edges"...I dig that. If you love steak but can eat a bologna sandwich with equal gusto, If you like a clean toilet but...
"Rough around the edges"...I dig that. If you love steak but can eat a bologna sandwich with equal gusto, If you like a clean toilet but don't give a second though about dropping a deuce in the woods, if you know how to politely tell a lady she has a booger hanging but tell your mate he has jizz dripping from his poop sniffer...we can probably get along.
Are you reading my mind? Woohoo
Sweetd31
6/21/2019 11:04am
bigjam wrote:
Right, when I read a dad saying our kids are “fast friends” instead of just saying our kids are good friends, I roll my eyes.

Musicians suffer from this a lot too.

Typically the most pompous, or those that require recognition are insecure. Maturity plays a big part. Motocross is typically for the young; and have you met the way today’s youth talks to people?
Sweetd31
6/21/2019 11:07am
bigjam wrote:
Sweetd31 wrote:
Right, when I read a dad saying our kids are “fast friends” instead of just saying our kids are good friends, I roll my eyes. Musicians...
Right, when I read a dad saying our kids are “fast friends” instead of just saying our kids are good friends, I roll my eyes.

Musicians suffer from this a lot too.

Typically the most pompous, or those that require recognition are insecure. Maturity plays a big part. Motocross is typically for the young; and have you met the way today’s youth talks to people?
P.S. I’m a “haven’t rode a dirt bike in 14 years, but I’m gonna barrow my friends bike and send the fuck out of it guy”, so respek

Post a reply to: This is such a hard sport, I don’t understand the hate.

The Latest