This is for Berluti

Bauer
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 9:24am
I saw a post in here or at Motonews from Allen Berluti's wife asking if anyone had pics of Allen from back in the day. I found this in a stack of old Cycle News...

|
Highsider
3/7/2010 10:24am Edited Date/Time 3/7/2010 10:25am
Looks like a magazine spread shot instead of a race photo!
BobbyM
3/7/2010 10:33am
cool steve, berluti had a great style, much better than yours and maybe even me. hehehe
Coyote
3/7/2010 3:34pm
Bauer wrote:
I saw a post in here or at Motonews from Allen Berluti's wife asking if anyone had pics of Allen from back in the day. I...
I saw a post in here or at Motonews from Allen Berluti's wife asking if anyone had pics of Allen from back in the day. I found this in a stack of old Cycle News...

SB, pretty cool, used to race against Allen for years and was always a good guy to be around. Worked with his bro Tony at Suzuki for years also, small world!!
jmar
3/7/2010 4:20pm
Tony is a great guy and much more that just a good wrench.

The Shop

88sdad
3/7/2010 5:21pm
If she need pictures of Allen from back in the day, this is the lady she needs to talk to is, Judy Aja.

I'm sure she took Allens money and gave him his trophy that day in the photo.
Judy is core moto, and she is also Drake McElroy's Grandma.

I bet she'd love to talk to Allen's wife and can be reached at MX775 or call her at 775-530-8226.
BobbyM
3/7/2010 6:27pm
Coyote wrote:
SB, pretty cool, used to race against Allen for years and was always a good guy to be around. Worked with his bro Tony at Suzuki...
SB, pretty cool, used to race against Allen for years and was always a good guy to be around. Worked with his bro Tony at Suzuki for years also, small world!!
so this is CH? Wink
4thirtynine
3/8/2010 11:23am
Berluti's and the Darby's ripped back in the day. I got Carey, the younger Darby, working out over at my house, everyday. He has a daughter and son that rip as well!
BobbyM
3/8/2010 3:57pm
Berluti's and the Darby's ripped back in the day. I got Carey, the younger Darby, working out over at my house, everyday. He has a daughter...
Berluti's and the Darby's ripped back in the day. I got Carey, the younger Darby, working out over at my house, everyday. He has a daughter and son that rip as well!
do you know the coombs of reno?
Coyote
3/8/2010 4:19pm
Coyote wrote:
SB, pretty cool, used to race against Allen for years and was always a good guy to be around. Worked with his bro Tony at Suzuki...
BobbyM wrote:
so this is CH? Wink
ten fo!!
88sdad
3/8/2010 4:28pm Edited Date/Time 3/8/2010 4:33pm
Hybarger and Levrett were also pretty fast
88sdad
3/8/2010 4:29pm
Berluti's and the Darby's ripped back in the day. I got Carey, the younger Darby, working out over at my house, everyday. He has a daughter...
What's your name?
4thirtynine
3/8/2010 11:19pm Edited Date/Time 3/8/2010 11:22pm
Mark was pretty fast, I guess :-/ haha, just playing. Mark Levrett is my uncle. My name is Aaron Henson.
4thirtynine
3/8/2010 11:20pm
BobbyM wrote:
Do you mean Dave and Sandy McCombs? Yeah, Dave is a really good friend of mine. He use to be my trainer back when I use to go fast. He would tell me stories and show me old movies of back in the day.

Pros use to come into town for the parts unlimited gig and stay at his house. Guys like Johnson, Barnett and Bailey. He told me it didn't help having a hot sister? I didn't know what that mean't cause I don't see his sister being hot... haha

Do you know Dave?
88sdad
3/9/2010 6:08am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:16pm
Mark was pretty fast, I guess :-/ haha, just playing. Mark Levrett is my uncle. My name is Aaron Henson.
Aaron, I remember you, but haven't seen you around for quite awhile.

My name's Rick and I'm Ben Arrate's Dad.

The Levrett's are good people
BobbyM
3/9/2010 7:43am
BobbyM wrote:
Do you mean Dave and Sandy McCombs? Yeah, Dave is a really good friend of mine. He use to be my trainer back when I use...
Do you mean Dave and Sandy McCombs? Yeah, Dave is a really good friend of mine. He use to be my trainer back when I use to go fast. He would tell me stories and show me old movies of back in the day.

Pros use to come into town for the parts unlimited gig and stay at his house. Guys like Johnson, Barnett and Bailey. He told me it didn't help having a hot sister? I didn't know what that mean't cause I don't see his sister being hot... haha

Do you know Dave?
yea..mcCoombs, sorry. cool people and i think my boy rodney might have been dating sandy many moons ago. say hi to them, i think dave hit me on facebook but i haven't hit him back. good folks since they are so close to norcal..hehehe
4thirtynine
3/9/2010 8:24am Edited Date/Time 3/9/2010 8:33am
88sdad wrote:

Nice to meet you, Rick. I don't recall Ben. What class does your son ride? Are you from the Turlock area or Reno?
4thirtynine
3/9/2010 8:31am
BobbyM wrote:
yea..mcCoombs, sorry. cool people and i think my boy rodney might have been dating sandy many moons ago. say hi to them, i think dave hit...
yea..mcCoombs, sorry. cool people and i think my boy rodney might have been dating sandy many moons ago. say hi to them, i think dave hit me on facebook but i haven't hit him back. good folks since they are so close to norcal..hehehe
Yes Sir! Mr. Smith was with Sandy for a long time (Like I said, from what I hear she was hot), but that was way before my time! I didn't believe Sandy dated Rodney, so Dave had to show me pictures. haha
88sdad
3/9/2010 8:53am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:17pm
88sdad wrote:

Nice to meet you, Rick. I don't recall Ben. What class does your son ride? Are you from the Turlock area or Reno?
We're from Reno, but Turlock is a great track. Ben raced intermediate 250/450.

Is your Mom, the Levrett daughter (I forgot her name) that worked the front desk at the transmission shop?
4thirtynine
3/9/2010 9:05am
No, that's not my Mom. That's Mark's sister. My Aunt was Married to Mark up until I was around 18. Mark Levrett, Daryl Haney and my Godfather, John Hallahan all got me into racing when I was younger. I didn't realize until much later who all these guys really were around the local Reno race scene, so it was pretty cool learning from those old guys. I tried to soak it all up.

Post a reply to: This is for Berluti

The Latest