This is a good new idea at the GPs.

Related:
Create New Tag

3/23/2019 10:33 AM

Saves going all the way through the mechanics area... Photo

|

3/23/2019 11:09 AM

So each rider has to have another "helper" stationed here with their particular goggle brand? Or are the goggle reps for each brand stationed here?

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

3/23/2019 11:11 AM

Photo
|

3/23/2019 11:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/23/2019 11:44 AM

Reese95w wrote:

So each rider has to have another "helper" stationed here with their particular goggle brand? Or are the goggle reps for each ...more

Unless there is a neutral person with unbranded goggles?

|

3/23/2019 11:48 AM

line-up wrote: Photo

Seems strange seeing them water a track in England...just wait a few minutes...it'll rain.silly

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

3/23/2019 11:56 AM

Rumour has it they are also contemplating a Peak Lane for all the Fox helmet riders!wink tongue shocked w00t

|

www.robkinsey.com
http://robkinseyart.wordpress.com
Accountant's only look at the bottom line, whereas an Artist see's it all!

3/23/2019 12:03 PM

I thought it said "Google" lane. I thought you rode in there and ordered some goggles online.

|

3/23/2019 12:13 PM

Reese95w wrote:

So each rider has to have another "helper" stationed here with their particular goggle brand? Or are the goggle reps for each ...more

They all have their chick in the mechanics area already.....

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

3/23/2019 12:28 PM

I think it’s a great idea. It blows my mind that guys will race without goggles. It really should be mandatory to pit for goggles when you toss them.

|

3/23/2019 1:06 PM

Spooner wrote:

I think it’s a great idea. It blows my mind that guys will race without goggles. It really should be mandatory to pit for ...more

no. let people be responsible for themselves. too much hand holding here already.

|

3/23/2019 1:33 PM

Spooner wrote:

I think it’s a great idea. It blows my mind that guys will race without goggles. It really should be mandatory to pit for ...more

Fuck all that noise. I've got roll offs down to a science, and i still have to ditch goggles plenty

|

3/23/2019 1:59 PM

I guess I should have explained my thinking. If the riders knew they would have to pit for goggles if they toss them then they wouldn’t worry about losing 20 seconds or whatever stopping for fresh goggles because they know everyone else would be doing it. That way they don’t have to literally risk going blind for fear of getting passed. How exactly is that a bad thing?

|

3/23/2019 2:04 PM

Meanwhile the us nationals have a couple ragged ez up for the mechanic "infrastructure". The MXGP's are killing it.

|

3/23/2019 2:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/23/2019 2:34 PM

Spooner wrote:

Yeah i think it's completely insane that it is allowed. Look at Vlaanderen at MXdN, is it really worth to risk your eyes like that? And aren't goggles mandatory at the gate? There is zero logic that you have to have goggles when you start but you can toss them away within a lap and finish the race.

Once you toss your goggles you should pit for new goggles within 2 laps. Otherwise the black flag comes out.

|

Current fleet of two wheeled vehicles:
- KTM SX 250 2020
- Suzuki GSX-R 600 K7 track spec
- Canyon Sender CF 8.0 2018 Downhill
- Canyon Spectral:ON 7.0 2019 EMTB
- White GX Pro 20 Gravel

3/23/2019 2:53 PM

You should re-read that banner. It's so the riders can tweet and check their Instagram.

Photo

|

3/23/2019 3:04 PM

Crossup wrote:

You should re-read that banner. It's so the riders can tweet and check their Instagram.

Photo

I see what you did therewhistling

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius