This is a Book every hard core fan Needs

500guy
Edited Date/Time 5/13/2018 9:19am
Just finished reading this , real easy read with a wealth of Moto History , I highly recommend it.

|
speedman
5/13/2018 5:01am
Thanks for posting this, hadn't heard about it. Every time there's a long wrangling thread about the relative fitness of motocrossers, I can't help thinking of that time Weinert went to that Superstars thing on TV in good racing shape and was stomping all those athletes from other sports till he tore his tricep in the softball throw or whatever it was. IIRC the announcers were sort of flabbergasted that this obscure motorcycle racer was running off with it and seemed relieved when he had to drop out.
ATKpilot99
5/13/2018 8:43am
One of the all time great moto pics on the cover.

The Shop

5/13/2018 9:19am
speedman wrote:
Thanks for posting this, hadn't heard about it. Every time there's a long wrangling thread about the relative fitness of motocrossers, I can't help thinking of...
Thanks for posting this, hadn't heard about it. Every time there's a long wrangling thread about the relative fitness of motocrossers, I can't help thinking of that time Weinert went to that Superstars thing on TV in good racing shape and was stomping all those athletes from other sports till he tore his tricep in the softball throw or whatever it was. IIRC the announcers were sort of flabbergasted that this obscure motorcycle racer was running off with it and seemed relieved when he had to drop out.
any links to read/watch more about this? I like reading these types of stories.

Post a reply to: This is a Book every hard core fan Needs

The Latest