This happened at today's GNCC

Related:
Create New Tag

4/8/2018 10:20 PM

what happens to your travel trailer when you have your campfire too close to your gas cans

Photo

|

4/8/2018 10:33 PM

I thought I was going to see a burnt clutch.....

|

4/8/2018 10:34 PM

Oh man, that sucks. Everyone okay I take ?

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

4/8/2018 10:41 PM

Nobody was hurt, I slept through it , the guy next to me said there was three large explosions, I think they lost their truck to , a guy that was parked next to him truck melted

Photo

Photo

|

4/8/2018 10:45 PM

I hope all is well, and I guess I assumed they were since your comment had some humor to it, but, good point ledger. If they are, don't forget your bike, TV, Playstation 4 and computer and phone along with one small Picasso were in there as well Mr insurance man

|

4/8/2018 10:45 PM

RCF wrote:

Nobody was hurt, I slept through it , the guy next to me said there was three large explosions, I think they lost their truck ...more

Good news. On the people ok deal, not the fire

|

4/9/2018 5:25 AM

Devine intervention for buying a honda ridgeline

|

4/9/2018 6:01 AM

Glad everyone was safe and only minor burn injuries to a buddy who was trying to move stuff out of the burn area.
|

4/9/2018 8:46 AM

I can't believe that I slept through all that noise

|

4/9/2018 8:52 AM

Dude on the tractor needs to send his resume to the US Forrest Service

|

4/9/2018 8:54 AM

joshflo wrote:

Photo
|

2018 CRF250R

4/9/2018 11:07 AM

dizzy
|

4/9/2018 11:29 AM

Rizzo wrote:

You got to see those guys at the end of the race by the time they get done it doesn't look like there was ever a race held

|

4/9/2018 12:44 PM

Rizzo wrote:

No joke right? I didn't know a bobcat type thing like that could that much dirt, that fast! It was like it was nothing! Must be the soil. Try that out at our property and you're lucky to pull up the grass lol

|

4/9/2018 1:12 PM

Can’t believe you slept through that haha. Also can’t believe it was caused because gas cans were to close to the camp fire.

|

4/9/2018 3:10 PM

joshflo wrote:

Somewhere in Summerlin, Nevada Matthes is frowning...

|

"Thank God my father wasn't rich."
-Hurricane

"You wouldn't take clay to Southwick, so why take sand to Red Bud?"
-DV

"I ride a two-stroke because I am Weigandt-level cheap"
-Me

4/9/2018 3:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/9/2018 3:21 PM

RCF wrote:

Nobody was hurt, I slept through it , the guy next to me said there was three large explosions, I think they lost their truck ...more

that's not a truck

|

4/9/2018 4:25 PM

I can't believe for the first several minutes of that video everyone there seemed to be just watching and not getting their rigs outta there!

Once that one guy on the left side moved his trailer you can see the whole side was heat warped. A lot of embers were coming off that fire, could have landed on another rig's roof and boom, fire #2.

Luckily no one was hurt. Fires are scary shit

|

4/9/2018 4:43 PM

Can't wait to see the Farmers commercial on this ...

"Covered It"

|